Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:40 AM

So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls (5460 Views)

Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? / Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. / South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by fubbyy(m): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
I'm in kumasi for 6days now,can't just believe that its true that ghanian girls are better than naija girls in all angle

A ghanian girl no send your pocket o as long as she likes you,she makes the first move, she calls more than you call, she's takes you out on a daily basis,that's what am seeing here o

These girls are down to earth, wife materials indeed, anyway let me see how this will end, I still have 4 days here
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Imprida(f): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mtchwwww

1 Like

Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Dyt(f): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
Unam ikot
Anuofia

2 Likes

Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
Tell them wella. All our girls wey don get bared head finish.

1 Like

Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
[size=13pt]After just 6 days? Lol. [/size]
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by EzePromoe: 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
They make the first move?
Interesting.
I'm gonna take the next trip to Ghana.
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by dederocs(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
fubbyy: I'm in kumasi for 6days now,can't just believe that its true that ghanian girls are better than naija girls in all angle

A ghanian girl no send your pocket o as long as she likes you,she makes the first move, she calls more than you call, she's takes you out on a daily basis,that's what am seeing here o

These girls are down to earth, wife materials indeed, anyway let me see how this will end, I still have 4 days here

Na true u talk my brother.Naija girls re money hungry,dem dey devalue their status.
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
GBAM!
dederocs:
Na true u talk my brother.Naija girls re money hungry,dem dey devalue their status.
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
This is news to me undecided this sounds like a made up story!
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by segzicres(m): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
Because of this topic, im moving to ghana
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by fubbyy(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
This my thread is two, I tried to modify this one but can't go through so I decided to open new one where I explained things about ghanian girls
Moderator pls close this one and peeps pls join this one below

www.nairaland.com/1251904/true-ghanian-girls-better-than#1251904.1
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by mysticgal(f): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
yes o it's true,me i went to ghana a month ago,and 2 guys spent not less than 100,000 cedi on me,no sex 9ja guys stingy,wella

3 Likes

Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
grin grin
mysticgal: yes o it's true,me i went to ghana a month ago,and 2 guys spent not less than 100,000 cedi on me,no sex 9ja guys stingy,wella
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
After 6 days you have come to the conclusion that Ghanian girls are better than Nigerian girls. My friend you have issues. I didn't even read the rest of your post. undecided

1 Like

Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by sunnyt1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
fubbyy: I'm in kumasi for 6days now,can't just believe that its true that ghanian girls are better than naija girls in all angle

Its so pathetic that u didnt ask ursef where she might hv gotten the money u claimed she spends on u frm,

So wen a gal makes the 1st move and spends on u, its make her a wife material? Chei

This is not pluto, its planet Earth.
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
mysticgal: yes o it's true,me i went to ghana a month ago,and 2 guys spent not less than 100,000 cedi on me,no sex 9ja guys stingy,wella

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Arsenate(m): 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
naija guys can be anything but definitely not stingy. I won't even blame them even if they were-I mean what kind of ladies call their men MUGUs just because they (the men) give freely? yep only naija girls. Naija girls get problem no be small, lmao.

1 Like

Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by realmonopoly(m): 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Imprida: Mtchwwww
why u do mtchwwwww ? See ur ass like mtchwww, shey na lie nii? Some naija girls be like......asian dog. Na God delivered me from them[color=#990000][/color]
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by clemz85(m): 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
op, the last i checked,
the world is balanced that
"as withing so without as without so withing"
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by mysticgal(f): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
why generalise nigerian girls are money hungry,hmm i bet you are hungrier than ekwerre the gboko boy.gals spend on you,you the yarn.

2 Likes

Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
Why don't you stick to your Ghanaian girls and cut us some slack mmmmmmhhhhh?

2 Likes

Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
why are you even stressing your self. This op's is just trying to get a rise out of us. Kudos to him infact he is doing us a favour. I don't want a man to use me and be happy he is with me because i'm spending money on him. Shame
byvan: Why don't you stick to your Ghanaian girls and cut us some slack mmmmmmhhhhh?
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Imprida(f): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
realmonopoly: why u do mtchwwwww ? See ur ass like mtchwww, shey na lie nii? Some naija girls be like......asian dog. Na God delivered me from them[color=#990000][/color]
he just spend only six days and he has already concluded
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
byvan: Why don't you stick to your Ghanaian girls and cut us some slack mmmmmmhhhhh?

make em gist em brethren na, allow him share his experience with interested male folks..of which i'm one.
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
[quote
author=Subomi-luv]why are you even stressing your self. This op's is
just trying to get a rise out of us. Kudos to him infact he is doing us a
favour. I don't want a man to use me and be happy he is with me because
i'm spending money on him. Shame[/quote]

stingy girl!
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
Gold digger
maxwello.yg:

stingy girl!
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
why are you even stressing your self. This op's is just trying to get a rise out of us. Kudos to him infact he is doing us a favour. I don't want a man to use me and be happy he is with me because i'm spending money on him. Shame
I am begining to suspect you gal. It is this same you who said you can't marry black men and that you will only stick to white guys. Now you are condemning this guy for appraising Ghana gals just because he experience true love in Ghana. I don't really understand you again ooo 'Subomi-luv'.
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by fubbyy(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
mysticgal: why generalise nigerian girls are money hungry,hmm i bet you are hungrier than ekwerre the gboko boy.gals spend on you,you the yarn.
Is this post referring to mine? I never said naija girls are hungry, infact they are ok but ghanians are far better ,period

These are things I observe from ghanians

1...A ghanian girl no send your pocket o as long as she likes you

2...she makes the first move if she likes you,even if you do, no playing hard to get if she likes you

3... she calls more than you call

4.... she's takes you out more often like naija guys do to their girls

5.... Sex is not a big deal to them so You don't have to cajole or play any stunt to convince her to have sex with you( like naija guys do to their girls) rather she does that

6.... This girls are decent with 2much exposure

7..... It seems all they teach them in school is english, dem dey flow o, with some kind funny accent, pronounce work as"wek" her as "hair
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
lmao i said i cant marry a blk men with a villager mentality. But this topic has nothing to do with a blk men. If any man says a women is better than another women because she is spending on him then quite frankly i dnt care whether u are white or not u are a useless man
Yomii:
I am begining to suspect you gal. It is this same you who said you can't marry black men and that you will only stick to white guys. Now you are condemning this guy for appraising Ghana gals just because he experience true love in Ghana. I don't really understand you again ooo 'Subomi-luv'.
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
Imprida: Mtchwwww
Best reply grin
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
lmao i said i cant marry a blk men with a villager mentality. But this topic has nothing to do with a blk men. If any man says a women is better than another women because she is spending on him then quite frankly i dnt care whether u are white or not u are a useless man
You have finally put me into a state of quandary. i rest my case.
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by mysticgal(f): 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
ok ok,enjoy ghana,but make sure sisi akunwasi does not find out you have a pretty wife and 3 kids in 9ja or probably a galfrnd oh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

! / Man Shares Videos Of Himself Having Sex To Celebrate Becoming A PDP Delegate / Would You Date A Female Smoker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.