Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls (5477 Views)

Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? / Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. / South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by 190: 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
ehen did you say NIGERIAN girls

but why

why would you compare Ghana and Nigerian girls

why as in why angry angry

You should be comparing Ghana and white chicks not Nigerians

i dont know why you people would never listen angry angry

if you need to compare nigerian girls then compare them with things like

which girls eat the most in the world
which ladies lick the most of ice cream
which ladies steals their boyfriends money the most
which ladies are mostly black with flat a-s-s-e-s
which ladies wear a-s-s pads to decieve their men
which ladies go on artificial weave the most in the world
which ladies do not respect their men embarassed embarassed

abeg let me leave here before you give me headache angry
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
LMAAO !!! 190 you dey try. grin grin grin
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Kslib(m): 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
fubbyy: I'm in kumasi for 6days now,can't just believe that its true that ghanian girls are better than naija girls in all angle

A ghanian girl no send your pocket o as long as she likes you,she makes the first move, she calls more than you call, she's takes you out on a daily basis,that's what am seeing here o

These girls are down to earth, wife materials indeed, anyway let me see how this will end, I still have 4 days here

So what you listed above is what convinced you that ghanaian girls are better sheeey!! If that's how you reason in real life,then i must say this "your brain is still 100% intact and fresh cos you havent used any of it".. Instead of allowing it to add more weight to your body,why not meet a good to operate it out and leave the space as vacuum..
Common sense they say is not common..my guy just proove am....
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by 190: 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
adaobi123: LMAAO !!! 190 you dey try. grin grin grin

see one of the Guilty suya eaters tongue
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
190:

see one of the Guilty suya eaters tongue

Shhhrrraapp tongue
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by 190: 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
adaobi123:

Shhhrrraapp tongue

OK embarassed
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
190:

OK embarassed
grin
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by 190: 11:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
adaobi be like am better than all women in Ghana

smh undecided
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
190: adaobi be like am better than all women in Ghana

smh undecided

Did I say that ?

Mumu
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by 190: 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
adaobi123:

Did I say that ?

Mumu

I thought you said that undecided
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
190:

I thought you said that undecided

No undecided
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Dubemkelly(m): 12:45am On Apr 10, 2013
FALLACY
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 10, 2013
nm
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by LmfaoThisShit: 2:22am On Apr 10, 2013
Ghanaian Women are Awesome...But Fubby when are you going to shave that Nasty Widows Peak Fam?

I am sick and tired of looking at that Bullshit Every Time i wander aimlessly into the Romance Section for a nice convo and a cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by fubbyy(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
Kslib:
So what you listed above is what convinced you that ghanaian girls are better sheeey!! If that's how you reason in real life,then i must say this "your brain is still 100% intact and fresh cos you havent used any of it".. Instead of allowing it to add more weight to your body,why not meet a good to operate it out and leave the space as vacuum..
Common sense they say is not common..my guy just proove am....
ok sir but am enjoying my ghanian chicks, in accra now, beautiful city, 24 hours light

This has made me 2 stop criticizing anything until I confirm it
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Creamish(f): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
fubbyy: I'm in kumasi for 6days now,can't just believe that its true that ghanian girls are better than naija girls in all angle

A ghanian girl no send your pocket o as long as she likes you,she makes the first move, she calls more than you call, she's takes you out on a daily basis,that's what am seeing here o

These girls are down to earth, wife materials indeed, anyway let me see how this will end, I still have 4 days here

Amazing how 6 days can change ur life forever . . .
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by solomon111(m): 11:58pm On Apr 10, 2013
fubbyy: ok sir but am enjoying my ghanian chicks, in accra now, beautiful city, 24 hours light

This has made me 2 stop criticizing anything until I confirm it
24 hours electricity?
You've discredited yourself.
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 11, 2013
fubbyy:
7..... It seems all they teach them in school is english, dem dey flow o, with some kind funny accent, pronounce work as"wek" her as "hair

shocked shocked shocked
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by sage2(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2013
Subomi-luv:
lmao i said i cant marry a blk men with a villager mentality. But this topic has nothing to do with a blk men. If any man says a women is better than another women because she is spending on him then quite frankly i dnt care whether u are white or not u are a useless man

Why are you making our reading lives cumbersome?

1 Like

Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by 190: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2013
But why are Nigerian girls mostly BLACK angry angry
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by fubbyy(m): 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
solomon111: 24 hours electricity?
You've discredited yourself.
this shows you haven't been to anywhere
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Creamish(f): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
190: But why are Nigerian girls mostly BLACK angry angry

Watz our race 190? are we Caucasians?
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by 190: 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2013
Creamish:

Watz our race 190? are we Caucasians?

embarassed embarassed

Nigerian girls ought to be light in complex shun

1 Like

Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Imprida(f): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
190: But why are Nigerian girls mostly BLACK angry angry
we dont bleach
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Creamish(f): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
190:

embarassed embarassed

Nigerian girls ought to be light in complex shun

undecided . . . some r light and some r dark na . . .havnt u ever seen a light-skinned Naija babe?
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by calabardick(m): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2013
Dyt: Unam ikot
Anuofia

Atata unam, useme!
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Dyt(f): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2013
calabardick:

Atata unam, useme!

Atebe inua
Akamba Nton

1 Like

Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by fubbyy(m): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
I'll be living ghana tomorrow, I will miss this place, although I will always come back for more
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
Glad you enjoyed your stay
fubbyy: I'll be living ghana tomorrow, I will miss this place, although I will always come back for more
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
Some of u are fraudsters and robbers but u the nerve to insult Nigerian women... angry
Before u go on to use 'Nigerian women' in ur insults remember where ur mother and sisters are from first
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by fubbyy(m): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Some of u are fraudsters and robbers but u the nerve to insult Nigerian women... angry
Before u go on to use 'Nigerian women' in ur insults remember where ur mother and sisters are from first
I hope this post is not referring to me, because I never insulted any nigerian woman in this my thread, naija chicks are okey but ghanians are better in all angle , they even fine pass naija gals sef

2much hips every where I look. Yummy
Re: So Its True That Ghanian Girls Are Better Than Nigerian Girls by Fuelish: 8:35am On Apr 14, 2013
fubbyy: this shows you haven't been to anywhere
Dont mind d MUMU.24-hour electricity is normal in Ghana.some people dont even know d road to Ghana and yet talk trash about Ghana.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys / What Is Wrong With This Seemingly 'innocent' Photo? / I’m Having Great Sex With My Boss But Something Just Doesn’t Feel Right...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.