Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover (2576 Views)

Video: Nigerian Comedian Bovi Proposes To His Girlfriend / Nigerian Pastor, Anselm Madubuko Surprises His Kenyan Lover With A Range Rover / Gay Sailor Proposes To Boyfriend After 6 Months At Sea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
IT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT AS REPORTED BY LINDA IKEJI,CHECK OUT THE WHOLE DETAILS AND PICTURES.

Here is the link; http://www.timothyozovehe.com/2013/04/naija-guy-proposes-to-girlfriend-with.html#.UWQqIu86uho

Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by Tolexander: 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
Quite a pity the guy will need maintaining the relationship with buying the gurl range rover sport and evoque, nissan armanda, ferrari 250 GTO.
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
Tolexander: Quite a pity the guy will need maintaining the relationship with buying the gurl range rover sport and evoque, nissan armanda, ferrari 250 GTO.
You are on point. Its the height of stupidity.
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by nichole2(f): 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
That. Is so romantic these days its few guys dat know how to be. Sweet and emotional to a girls need , I hope someting better dan dese. Happens to me
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by Tolexander: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
nichole2: That. Is so romantic these days its few guys dat know how to be. Sweet and emotional to a girls need , I hope someting better dan dese. Happens to me
òle, olè!
What work did you do for the guy to warrant the gift as proposal?
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by nichole2(f): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
shocked :oOde , mumu am so sure. Ur. Ridden with poverty that's. Why you can't afford rang rover jeep for your girlfriend of many years whom you want to marrie , u don't deserve. Any pretty girl , u should better still go and look for. Aprostitute. Or better still. Approach. Karen igho

Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by Tolexander: 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
nichole2: shocked :oOde , mumu am so sure. Ur. Ridden with poverty that's. Why you can't afford rang rover jeep for your girlfriend of many years whom you want to marrie , u don't deserve. Any pretty girl , u should better still go and look for. Aprostitute. Or better still. Approach. Karen igho
sorry, can you repost the above in english for better communication?
Thanks!
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by nichole2(f): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
I don't realy need to repeat myself. Its easy to tell a guy who is broke or selfish or just merely uncaring and finally undeserving. Every girl deserves to be treated like a queen by her lover. As far as she deserves it
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by Tolexander: 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
nichole2: I don't realy need to repeat myself. Its easy to tell a guy who is broke or selfish or just merely uncaring and finally undeserving. Every girl deserves to be treated like a queen by her lover. As far as she deserves it
not as if i oppose giving one's gurl a gift.
I can give my gurl anything so far she deserves it.

But seems you don't understand the topic. The guy used the car to propose to the gurl to marry him. Not as if he gave the gurl the car as a gift.
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by nichole2(f): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
Wats bad there , most men do a lot of extravagant tings to dere ladies wen dey want to propose , like take her to some expensive restaurant. , her friends gathered. , buys de floor , buys some gold bracelet. Tells her will u marrie me , so romantic. , dat. Would be such a memory. No girl would ever forget dat moment , from de way. U talk am sure. Ur not de romantic type. , all well. Na u sabi
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by nichole2(f): 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
Its not like de guy was. Marrie me and I give u de car , dat would just be stupid
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by Tolexander: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
nichole2: Wats bad there , most men do a lot of extravagant tings to dere ladies wen dey want to propose , like take her to some expensive restaurant. , her friends gathered. , buys de floor , buys some gold bracelet. Tells her will u marrie me , so romantic. , dat. Would be such a memory. No girl would ever forget dat moment , from de way. U talk am sure. Ur not de romantic type. , all well. Na u sabi
not as if am not the romantic type. My gurl made me like that.
Buying her a silver is just like requesting a gold from her. Because in one way or the other, she will find a way of repaying me back whatever gift i buy for her.
Besides, she isn't freaked by anything material base on her background. She just has more than enough.
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by nichole2(f): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
I hear grin
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by Tolexander: 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
nichole2: I hear grin
nichole, you didn't hear cos ain't talking.
You read!
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by nichole2(f): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2013
Its a slang dum dum
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by Tolexander: 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
nichole2: Its a slang dum dum
what is dum dum?
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by nichole2(f): 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
Wait. Are. U nigerian
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
LOL I guess this nichole character is one of the typical nigerian girls I always here guys complaining about on here grin
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by nichole2(f): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
Was de deal with. U. All dese. Uncaring. Guys. , I don't know. Who even put ur mouth. Here bluffor wats de name. Guys. Are. So selfish. Des. Days
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
Oh wow smiley
Ya No I have no time to trade words with your ilk.
It wouldn't be intellectually stimulating enough.
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by nichole2(f): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
Dum dum am sure u hvnt even passed. Olevels ,so its best u keep ur distance. And zip ur hands from writting rubbish , low like minds. Like u. Shouldn't be. On des forum grin.
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by Tolexander: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
nichole2: Wait. Are. U nigerian
sure! A nigerian by blood and birth.
Anything about that?
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by nichole2(f): 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
No I was just wonderring , so u hv lived dere. , dats nice. How come u don't know de meaning of mumu
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by Tolexander: 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
nichole2: No I was just wonderring , so u hv lived dere. , dats nice. How come u don't know de meaning of mumu
don't mind me jare. Just that am not used to gutter slang.
Am sorry.
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by nichole2(f): 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
Na wa. Are u living in nigeria or ur in another country
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by Tolexander: 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
nichole2: Na wa. Are u living in nigeria or ur in another country
why these questions?
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by nichole2(f): 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
Just wonderring. , I lived in nigeria. But am schooling. In de uk. , de. Way u are writting u seem like u hvnt realy mixed with nigerians
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
Tolexander: why these questions?

She's asking so she knows whether to be nice to you or to further speak to you with disdain.
In case you haven't figured it out yet, she's the type of naija girl 190 and the rest talk so "fundly" about.
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by Tolexander: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
nichole2: Just wonderring. , I lived in nigeria. But am schooling. In de uk. , de. Way u are writting u seem like u hvnt realy mixed with nigerians
sure! I mix with nigerians. Just that i do filter everything i hear and see.
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by nichole2(f): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
2buff why don't u mind ur business , am asking de guy. Question not u , I would care less whether u speak slangs or not. , I don't. Judge. Like my. Dummy guy. Dere , I have no preferance wen its comes to making friends, and enemies.
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by Tolexander: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
nichole2: 2buff why don't u mind ur business , am asking de guy. Question not u , I would care less whether u speak slangs or not. , I don't. Judge. Like my. Dummy guy. Dere , I have no preferance wen its comes to making friends, and enemies.
maybe am the one finding it difficult or you are the one intentionally complicating your posts with many full stop inbetween your post.
Re: See The Naija Guy That Proposes To His Girl Friend Last Night With A Range Rover by nichole2(f): 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
Well all I know is I don't judge people. And stupid people should mind dere business. Instead of facing me in an argument face the topic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Ebiye BAG OF EMOTIONS At Hardrock Cafe Lagos / Funniest Nigerian Guy Ever / Meet 16-year-old Ebony Oshunrinde Who Produced Jay-z’s ‘crown’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.