Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

What Do You Like About Me?.....What answer best suits this question? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like About Me?.....What answer best suits this question? (17695 Views)

What Answer Would You Give To This Question? / Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Like About Me?.....What answer best suits this question? by sammyyoung2(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
Now....am a guy, a sharp one for that matter, but anytime i meet a new girl and i tell her, 'i like you', the next question is "and what do you like about me".....seriously, have never answered that question with sincerity. am always confused and the one truth they dont want to hear is that, u like either the bossom or hips....or whatever u call it...

How do u answer this question as u may be helping alot of guys like me!
Re: What Do You Like About Me?.....What answer best suits this question? by sunnyt1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
Its one of two things, u can ansa d question honestly or as a player.

To ansa it in honesty, tell her wat u like specifically abt her, bt it will be funny dat u meet a gal and within 5mins u
are already sayin funny stuff, im talkin abt responsible gals, u will be viewed as a nut. So d best tin is take ur time to find out wat u really like abt her.

Then as a player, u need to learn d trade, there are tins gals lik hearing, so learn and mater dem.

Bt its beta to be a responsible man. Go wit d 1st option.
Re: What Do You Like About Me?.....What answer best suits this question? by sammyyoung2(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
sunny t: Its one of two things, u can ansa d question honestly or as a player.

To ansa it in honesty, tell her wat u like specifically abt her, bt it will be funny dat u meet a gal and within 5mins u
are already sayin funny stuff, im talkin abt responsible gals, u will be viewed as a nut. So d best tin is take ur time to find out wat u really like abt her.

Then as a player, u need to learn d trade, there are tins gals lik hearing, so learn and mater dem.

Bt its beta to be a responsible man. Go wit d 1st option.

nice one bro............advice taken! wink
Re: What Do You Like About Me?.....What answer best suits this question? by k2039: 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
[size=13pt]Be honest and dig your grave. Just tell her I love your boobs and butt.[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like About Me?.....What answer best suits this question? by sunnyt1(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
k2039: [size=13pt]Be honest and dig your grave. Just tell her I love your boobs and butt.[/size]

Haba
Re: What Do You Like About Me?.....What answer best suits this question? by sammyyoung2(m): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
k2039: [size=13pt]Be honest and dig your grave. Just tell her I love your boobs and butt.[/size]

haaaaaa
Re: What Do You Like About Me?.....What answer best suits this question? by clemz85(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
but first find out d kind gal she's what she wannu hear depends on dat
Re: What Do You Like About Me?.....What answer best suits this question? by Lanrefahm(m): 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
ASK HER TU GUESS
Re: What Do You Like About Me?.....What answer best suits this question? by crazygod(m): 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
Tell her, her smile captivates u. Always works 4 me
Re: What Do You Like About Me?.....What answer best suits this question? by babadey(m): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
Tell her u jast don't know then if she asks you "how that's possible?". Tell her,If I give u a reason (which I don't have), in the rule of relationship that's lustful but when u can't find a reason that's love.

There is never a REASON in love story. I wrote a book,I think you will need it,I titled it "think like a lady" cheesy grin
Re: What Do You Like About Me?.....What answer best suits this question? by Fussbot: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ur waist ur waist all I like is ur waist..lol..dis is d truth which mostgals don't like..hence dey sae u are only lustful afta dem...boobs and butt..simple

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion About FEMINISM... / University Of Jos Bans Indecent Dressing / Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.