Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Mass Burial For Benin-ore Expressway Auto Crash Victims - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mass Burial For Benin-ore Expressway Auto Crash Victims (13687 Views)

Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos / Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) / Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Burial For Benin-ore Expressway Auto Crash Victims by calculusx(m): 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
A former choir master of my parish,his wife and 2 children all lost their lives in the tragic accident. It could have happened to anyone. May their SOULS R.I.P.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial For Benin-ore Expressway Auto Crash Victims by preciousempena(m): 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
nazzyglad: I lost my rmmate in camp,RIP corper Jane,u were so full of life
i was with her on thursady and two other corp members igwe and NDubuisi. Three of them are now dead in same bus.
Re: Mass Burial For Benin-ore Expressway Auto Crash Victims by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2013
In all sincerity I hate dis country d roads are meant 2 be laned tankers nd normal buses shouldn't be on d same lane pedestrals too should hv deir lane all this wicked rulers anyway on d last day ul receive ur judgement since d cause on the black race has bin since d days of noah my prayer oh lord pls 4give d cause placed on d black race by noah nd final advise 2 all give ur life 2 christ stop fornication,lies and all evils accept Jesus God bls u all always remember practise holliness nt religion.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial For Benin-ore Expressway Auto Crash Victims by Leobreezy(m): 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
playcharles: MAY THE SOUL OF THE FAITHFULS REST IN PEACE

........\...../
......╚⊙ ⊙╝
...╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
wat's with d millipede??

2 Likes

Re: Mass Burial For Benin-ore Expressway Auto Crash Victims by mrkels(m): 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2013
A diamond bank colleague lost his life to this tragic eventn , the very handsome dude just got confirmed and was about to harvest all the fruit of his labour before this. So sad. Rip to the dead. May God grant their families the fortitute to bear the loss.
Re: Mass Burial For Benin-ore Expressway Auto Crash Victims by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 11, 2013
our stupiid government need to do something about this tankers and trailers. am really mad @ this our useless government cause i could have been among those people if not for a friend who discouraged me from travelling.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial For Benin-ore Expressway Auto Crash Victims by greall1: 12:56am On Apr 11, 2013
Bad mood. Well oku sunkun oku. Who know next to die. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Mass Burial For Benin-ore Expressway Auto Crash Victims by bros856: 6:44am On Apr 11, 2013
Federal should stop long distance transportation of Petroluem products or create special road for trailers on highways.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial For Benin-ore Expressway Auto Crash Victims by calabaman(m): 6:50am On Apr 11, 2013
RIP! How terrible...
Re: Mass Burial For Benin-ore Expressway Auto Crash Victims by dollydolly(f): 7:03am On Apr 11, 2013
I also lost a classmate that day. It was so terrible n 2 think that they were only 2 children in their family mkes me pity the parents. Chinwe Onuorah though we old students of FGGC Onitsha loves you,we strongly bliv dat God loves u more. Rest in Peace dear Sister n friend.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial For Benin-ore Expressway Auto Crash Victims by mylove4u289(f): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2013
Oh my goodness God,crynnnnnn God pls do nt allow us 2 go dis way.RIP.
Re: Mass Burial For Benin-ore Expressway Auto Crash Victims by empero4luv: 10:17am On Apr 11, 2013
so sorry, God don't let me die in pain. embarassed
Re: Mass Burial For Benin-ore Expressway Auto Crash Victims by MSQUARE28(m): 11:27am On Apr 11, 2013
[quote author=Afriface]The management of the University of Benin Teaching Hospital, UBTH, yesterday said it is planning a mass burial for the victims of Friday’s auto crash on Benin-Ore-Lagos Expressway, which killed scores of travellers.

According to UBTH news bulletin that was signed on behalf of the Chief Medical Director by the Senior Public Relations Officer, Mrs. Kehinde Ibitoye, a mass burial will be carried out for the victims within the next 24 hours if their corpses were not claimed.

The bulletin stated; “The management of the University of Benin Teaching Hospital wishes to inform the general public that the victims of the accident involving a luxury bus, fuel tanker and a trailer belonging to Dangote Group that occurred around Ugbogui in Edo State on Friday, April 5, 2013 would be given mass burial within the next 24 hours.

More at http://www.tundeola.com/2013/04/mass-burial-for-benin-ore-expressway.html

“While sympathising with the relatives of the victims, the management is left with no other options because the bodies are badly burnt and beyond recognition. It is not in the best interest of the hospital and its immediate environs to continue to keep such bodies.”

Scores of people died last Friday in an auto crash that occurred on the Benin-Ore road. May d lost souls rest n peace
Re: Mass Burial For Benin-ore Expressway Auto Crash Victims by Flygerian1(m): 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rick9: I somehow knew 1 of the girl that died in the Accident her bro is a Catholic priest ,
just last month they lost thier Dad now this has happened

R I P
anytime i think about it i feel like crying cos it could have happened to anyone even me and you.

I thank God am alive.
I come against every spirit of untimely death in my life , any member of my family life, and my friends lives,

and for all my friends and pals on
Nairaland , Facebook, 2go Naijapals etc
may God protect them from untimely death.

In Jesus Name ...
Amen.
Re: Mass Burial For Benin-ore Expressway Auto Crash Victims by Marotzke(m): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
crackhouse: Nigeria is a useless country, road safety people are just making noise cos i know they will end up doing nothing about this. sue what? na today we begin hear am?. useless country.
so you are a useless man, since you come from a useless country. Angulu, it is only in Nigeria that road accidents occur.
Re: Mass Burial For Benin-ore Expressway Auto Crash Victims by jarkata(m): 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
May their gentle soul rest in peace.God will console their family in jesus name.amen,
Re: Mass Burial For Benin-ore Expressway Auto Crash Victims by Afriface: 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2013
RIP

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial For Benin-ore Expressway Auto Crash Victims by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
beautyx5: I lost my grandmum and 2cousins that day. Still wishing they did not have to die that way. In such pain and agony. God remains faithful. I wont question Him.

May noone have to go through this sort of pain. May their souls rest in peace. I hope they did not suffer for long. Adieu....
God will give you the fortitude to bear the loss. May their souls rest in peace, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Mass Burial For Benin-ore Expressway Auto Crash Victims by EagleNest(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2013
MAy their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Upcoming Events/Exhibitions In Nigeria!! (January 2013) / Happy Birthday Mum ! / Where Were You On September 11th 2001?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.