Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,887 members, 7,806,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Im Starved Of Friends - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Im Starved Of Friends (1018 Views)

True Value Of Friends / Pictures Of A Seven Month Old Baby Starved Of Food / Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Starved Of Friends by muyiwaprin: 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2008
i want friends both male n female,home and in the diaspora,im a shy guy but can be very funny if and when allowed to get out of my shell,u can reply me here is u r interested or send mails to me thru muyiwaprince@yahoo.com,we can also chat there, phone num is +2348034473177, lots of love
Re: Im Starved Of Friends by shadefola(f): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2008
with a name like dat y won't u be starved of friends. come out of ur shell always and u might just av d tyme of ur life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Im Starved Of Friends by muyiwaprin: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2008
and what is wrong with the name if i may ask sisi sade
Re: Im Starved Of Friends by viogirl(f): 2:05pm On May 17, 2008
shade-fola:

with a name like that y won't u be starved of friends. come out of your shell always and u might just av d tyme of your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes miss whats wrong with the name? and you sound like he is an old enemy if not, what shell are u talking about? tongue tongue

muyiwaprin:

i want friends both male n female,home and in the diaspora,im a shy guy but can be very funny if and when allowed to get out of my shell,u can reply me here is you're interested or send mails to me through muyiwaprince@yahoo.com,we can also chat there, phone num is +2348034473177, lots of love

my dear in Nairaland ehh, U can have all the friend u ever wished for. I'll call u soon. Peace wink
Re: Im Starved Of Friends by oyarose(f): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2008
jus come out of ur shell and sure ll hav me as ur friend, all d best
Re: Im Starved Of Friends by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2008
this site do not have only 10 poeple, there are 100s of people here u will sure make friends. and by the way welcome
Re: Im Starved Of Friends by rasidi(m): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2008
Hello ! We are all shy, all you need do is mix with people in nairaland. I am shy myself.

(1) (Reply)

I Am 100 Today! / Stupid Questions People Ask / Bonny Light Crude Oil Seller Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.