Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Download This For Utme Preparation! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Download This For Utme Preparation! (962 Views)

JAMB Reopens Portal For UTME Registration For Just 48hours / Literature-in-english Online Tutorial For UTME 2014/2015 / 2012 Jamb/utme Preparation Team. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download This For Utme Preparation! by kayjegs: 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
Download this attached Trial version of Practice Questions and answers on this forum. All other subjects is also available. Check this out. No need of carrying books up and down to practice for UTME. It is good for Paper based and Computer Based Test candidates. Give this exam all it takes. Best of luck in your exams. PM me if you need help.
Re: Download This For Utme Preparation! by kayjegs: 11:57am On Apr 10, 2013
Let me know how good this download is, if you have downloaded it.
Re: Download This For Utme Preparation! by Odunnu: 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2013
It says it can harm my computer. I had to delete it
Re: Download This For Utme Preparation! by kayjegs: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2013
@Odunnu..It is for mobile phones not computers. Try it on your mobile phones and it is not for smart phones as many would be UTME candidates do not use smart phones. Thanks
Re: Download This For Utme Preparation! by kayjegs: 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
Download exam mini which is a java mobile app that helps you prepare for exams. You can use it to prepare for UTME and it contains questions which are carefully selected and can be likely questions. Wishing you the best in your exams.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
Go to www.exam-combat.com
After sign up, you contact the admin for activation of your membership and then you can access app.

The app also serves functions after exams, as to get you school news, what to do, Post UTME and so on.

Do all you can legally to pass your exams. It is just once in a year.

All the best in your exams!

(1) (Reply)

Video: Poor Jamb Results Leads To Protest In Edo / If I Hear Any ASUU Calls Off Strike, You'll be Banned Forever. / Mapoly released 2013/2014 first batch ADMISSION LIST, second batch loading.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.