Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,931 members, 7,799,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

On Air: Untamed Beauties - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / On Air: Untamed Beauties (7795 Views)

NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) / Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary Showing On Air On Stv. How Is It? / Untamed Beauties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Air: Untamed Beauties by robedu: 9:37am On Apr 10, 2013
On Air: Untamed Beauties, tune in to www.twotv.net/live to watch Live! Story:Three women dare to face life…having forceful hearts as their only weapon. Fernanda, Angeles and Soledad are three beautiful and courageous sisters. Although different from one another they all compete for the love of their father, Rodrigo, a successful businessman who fulfils their wish. After the death of their mother in what they believe was a car crash, they were left under the protection of Nanny Guadalupe, who raises them along with Manuel, her son. Fernanda has always been attracted to him yet insists on denying her real feelings because he has no fortune.

Other upcoming shows.

Living With Fran: Drescher plays Fran Reeves, an interior designer and divorced mother of two. Her son, Josh, recently dropped out of medical school and now lives at home with his younger sister, Allison, his mother and her young boyfriend, Riley Martin. Fran deals with the visits of her lazy ex-husband, Ted, and her divorced cousin, Merrill. Fran also must deal with the fact that others, including her son, disapprove of the relationship she has with her much younger boyfriend. In the episode “Dreaming With Fran”, Fran breaks up with Riley because of the age distance but in the next episode, Riley proposes to Fran and moves back into the house.

How I Met Your Mother:How I Met Your Mother was inspired by Carter Bays' and Craig Thomas' idea to "write about our friends and the stupid stuff we did in New York." The two drew from their friendship in creating the characters. Ted is based loosely on Bays, and Marshall and Lily are based loosely on Thomas and his wife. Thomas' wife Rebecca was initially reluctant to have a character based on her, but agreed if they could get Alyson Hannigan to play her. Hannigan was looking to do more comedy work, and was available.

Re: On Air: Untamed Beauties by Kolapo: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2013
I have been watching the soap opera. Very interesting.

1 Like

Re: On Air: Untamed Beauties by robedu: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
Yeah, i like the show too, the last episode was awesome
Re: On Air: Untamed Beauties by Teegirl26: 5:42am On May 24, 2013
I also follow the soap itz quite interesting.I have been looking for where to get the complete series though I watch it on ait but I want to own it to watch at my pace and enjoy it.any ideas pls.

1 Like

Re: On Air: Untamed Beauties by robedu: 12:43pm On May 24, 2013
Tee-girl26:
I also follow the soap itz quite interesting.I have been looking for where to get the complete series though I watch it on ait but I want to own it to watch at my pace and enjoy it.any ideas pls.

You Can watch it on TWO TV Network daily at www.twotv.net/live
Re: On Air: Untamed Beauties by whizqueen(f): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2014
Hi guys, is dere any link where one can download d complete series of untamed beauties frm begining to end? Any nice person shuld kindly drop d link

(1) (Reply)

Kung Fu Panda 4 MP4 (HD Movie Quality) Download / Download Complete Jenifa’s Diary Season 5 Episodes / Bleach Mania (Anime)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.