Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

The Act Of Sex Abuse In The Nollywood Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Act Of Sex Abuse In The Nollywood Industry (990 Views)

Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] / Angela Okorie, The Nollywood Most Sexiest Actress. (photo) / Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Act Of Sex Abuse In The Nollywood Industry by EmmanuelGujere: 9:47am On Apr 10, 2013
The act of sex abuse in the nation is out of control especially to the up-coming who wants to join the competing crew in the National Entertainment Industry. more-over, we the singers are the most vulnerable people in the society today considering the inspirations gathered in and out of the society. be your brother's keeper and help fight for "Pre-Marrital sex and the abuse of Sex in the Nation.I love you all.
Re: The Act Of Sex Abuse In The Nollywood Industry by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 10, 2013
wetin dis one dey talk sef.
Re: The Act Of Sex Abuse In The Nollywood Industry by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 10, 2013
^^He is saying that nigerians ar becoming morally bankrupt to the extent of endorsing sexaul abuse in movies.
Re: The Act Of Sex Abuse In The Nollywood Industry by ITbomb(m): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2013
He is saying that a female producer wants to sleep with him

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jordan Marries Model Yvette Prieto / "Go Ahead And Marry Me Off I'll Kill Myself" : Child Bride / Actress Lola Alao's New Husband Is A Fraudster ; Convicted In Kuwait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.