Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa (17691 Views)

Father ‘sells’ Son For N250,000 / EFCC Arraigns Two For Visa Scam And Forgery (Pictured) / Father Brutalised And Abandons Four-year-old Son at bus-stop (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by shevon: 11:00am On Apr 10, 2013
Na wah o:
The level of desperation people exhibit these days is just sickening, Mr Onyekachi Ekwelum, who sold his six-month-old son to raise money to process his travel documents, has been charged before a magistrate in court to defend his action.
Mr Ekwelum allegedly hatched and executed the act without the consent of the wife, but the lid was blown off by his 20-year-old spouse, Ozioma, when she could not find their son and reported the matter to the police. He wanted to abandon her and travel to Greece.
The Abia State commissioner of Police, Mr Usman Abubakar Tilli, who disclosed this to newsmen in his office on Monday said the police mounted a man hunt that led to the rescue of the child and the arrest of the suspects.
The young wife is still in shock over her husband’s action.

http://www.weddingdigestnaija.com/father-sells-his-6-month-old-son-to-pay-for-visa/

Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by keddyluv(f): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2013
I ope d baby is still alive. Wat a evil world we r in. Vanity
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2013
Some men are very animalistic that is why it is not good for a woman to be too desperate to marry just about anything that has a tail in between his legs much more making a baby or having a baby for a beast.sell a human being just because he wants to travel out shocked tufiaaakwa.the woman never marry o.she should just accept her fate as a single mother because this one no be husband.i can imagine when the child grows and he learns that his father was about selling him if not for the speedy action of the mother.taaaa! That child will forever hate his father

3 Likes

Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by eduson33(m): 11:45am On Apr 10, 2013
hei!!!!

keduzi ife na eme obodo anyi?
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by nep2ra(m): 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
*make I clear this land come build house on top am.*
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by ylaa(f): 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
am short of words. comment later. i just need to ponder on this.
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by Dee60: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2013
Abomination!
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by SisiKill1: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2013
What the whaa...What nonsense?!!

Nah, there's gotta be more to the story. . .there has to and if the story is what really happened, then I have one question - Why is he still alive?!!!

I'm sorry but this is one instance I'll gladly put a bullet through someone's head with flinching. undecided
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by ismokeweed1(f): 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
this is the height of confusion in a human being.

is it that the man was forced into the marriage? was the child the cause of the marriage

na wa oh!!!
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by Freiburger(m): 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2013
You can imagine what that kind of a person will do when he gets to his destinatiion.

3 Likes

Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by MMM2(m): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
Some men get mind & moral angry
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by Okijajuju1(m): 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2013
NDI IGBOS This is your Eze Mmuo speaking, Please brace for Impact..

[img]http://www.air21.se/pictures/BRACE50.JPG[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by okoraforaboy: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
eduson33: hei!!!!

keduzi ife na eme obodo anyi?
o gi na eme obodo anyi!! akpa amu
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by edgideon(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
keddyluv: I ope d baby is still alive. Wat a evil world we r in. Vanity
is it everytin u c dat is vanity a man sells his son u cal dat vanity den wat is d reality den
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by iamswizz(m): 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
I weep for Kenya cry
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by Symphony007: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
This man combines wickedness with stupidity!! He wants to go to greece? Where people are dying of hunger and unemployment. He would have gone and encountered hell on earth. And the taught of "i sold my son for this?" will purnish and kill him faster than whatever sentencing he recieves from a court.

5 Likes

Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
Who's he selling the baby to?
Heartless short-sighted man
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by GraceBestowed(f): 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
God help us all!
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by seedord247(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2013
Uzobu zobu eyimba eyim... grin

Another product of land of the Risen Sun.

Lemmme know my eegbo grin

6 Likes

Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2013
This is total denial, he's in money dreams depression, how could he sold his own son just for money, where as many fathers are praying to have one! to worsen the matter, he actually want to travel to Greece where life itself is a hell, he needs mental examinations angry

2 Likes

Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by tommykiwi(m): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2013
They should sell the guy too and give the money to the baby...

9 Likes

Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by 32D: 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2013
NLG_woodey:

May Thunder....

God please forgive me
loool y u dey vex na....I Lie?
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by sonyjacobs(m): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2013
what if the embassy deny him visa? maybe the man wanted to use the baby for blood money.
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by adesolajtoyin: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2013
wicked man.

2 Likes

Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by Tsmooth1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
The stupid guy na becos him neva experience labour b4 that is why him no no the value of children. Bt how much him come sell am now?
Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by mkoabiola: 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
Serious Stories lik ds makes 1 laf.

1 Like

Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by Gooogle(m): 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
This 'abroad thing'is really becoming something else, wished there was a way it could be cubbed.
A good number of Nigerians are suffering from Kwashiorkor in Europe.Until I started travelling, I always thought it was heaven.You see some old folks with good degrees doing some sort of jobs and you would be moved to tears.

4 Likes

Re: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son For Visa by pat077: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
tommykiwi: They should sell the guy too and give the money to the baby...
who go buy liability?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daily Sun Staff Shot Dead In Onitsha / Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) / RRS arrests Cable thieves in Lagos, Recover 168 meter long cable(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.