Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Any HR Peeps In The House? A Word Of Advise - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any HR Peeps In The House? A Word Of Advise (646 Views)

The Biggest Mistake I See On Resumes - Google Head Of HR / Just A Word Of Advise From HR Peeps In The House. / Peeps In London A Question Bout Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any HR Peeps In The House? A Word Of Advise by obitwo: 11:44am On Apr 10, 2013
Hello guys

Just wondering of there are any HR peeps in the house

I've been on probation for well over two years now at the bank where I work

Before joining, I was with another bank and I worked there for over two years and was confirmed

However, when confirmation with my present bank came up, there were issues as my previous employer in the DOB they sent in which was wrong. However, I liaised with them and after some back and forth, they responded. However, my present bank has still not confirmed me as my previous bank in its response said I had filled a different DOB on a form and meanwhile my account details had my original DOB and l also submitted my original birth certificate as evidence of my DOB

I'm considering an offer in another bank again and I was wondering if being on probation for over two years will affect my chances with another employer
Re: Any HR Peeps In The House? A Word Of Advise by alfredo4u(m): 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
am not one, bt i knw they wil questin u on dat, y haven't u been confirm. To me oh, tel dem d truth
Re: Any HR Peeps In The House? A Word Of Advise by Hope49ja: 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
What is the truth? The earlier you correct it, the better...

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Pay For My IEEE Membership Fee / How Can I Be Formal At Work? / CAREERS & JOB TRAINING/EMPOWERMENT OPPORTUNITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.