Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Simple Whole Roasted Chicken Recipe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Simple Whole Roasted Chicken Recipe (2170 Views)

Mallam Sales Vulture In Place Of Roasted Chicken / Roasted Chicken Sold Openly In Lagos: Where Are Our Standards? / Man Sells Vulture As Roasted Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Whole Roasted Chicken Recipe by Pretiby(f): 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
The combination of unique ingredients make this chicken dish delicious. It roasts beautifully and is
surprisingly fast once it's in the oven, plus the leftovers are fantastic for sandwiches and salads.

Servings: 5-6

Ingredients:

2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon white sugar
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
1 whole chicken (4 pound)
5 cloves garlic (crushed)

Procedure:

In a bowl, mix the salt, sugar, cloves, allspice, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Rub the chicken with the mixture. Cover chicken, and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
Preheat oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
Stuff the chicken cavity with the garlic. Place the chicken, breast side down, on a rack in roasting pan.
Roast 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Reduce heat to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C), and continue roasting 15 minutes. Baste chicken with pan drippings, reduce heat to 425 degrees F (260 degrees C), and continue roasting for 30 minutes, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C). Let stand 20 minutes before serving.

visit; http://..com/ for more exquisite recipes

Re: Simple Whole Roasted Chicken Recipe by imhere: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
Indeed! There are businesses that are money personified; you may not be privy to it until you have a wind of it. One of such businesses is my latest post which I just published. I will like you to read it to the end and give me feedback. Happy reading...
http://www.enibest.com.ng/roasted-chicken-business/

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Egg Salad With Avocado (breakfast Recipe) / Catfish For Sale In Small/large Quantities And Good Price / My Jollof Rice Adventure(pictures) What Do You Think???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.