Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,458 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:45 PM

How Much Will It Require Me To Build A Website - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / How Much Will It Require Me To Build A Website (1250 Views)

Learn How To Build Your Own Bulk Sms Website And Make Over N70,000 / How To Build 1000s Of Backlinks To Your Website In Under An Hour For Free / How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Require Me To Build A Website by djojo(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
Nairalanders, Please i need your help, i want to know how much it will cost me to build a website for my newly established company, i contacted someone but i think the money he is requesting for is much. Pls if their is anyone that know much or stays in Lagos around onipan, fadeyi, anthony side or nearby to these mentions places should pls reply and is very urgent, but will prefer a professional cos i want to standard website as that is the only thing that is stopping from the continuity of the company.
Re: How Much Will It Require Me To Build A Website by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
djojo: Nairalanders, Please i need your help, i want to know how much it will cost me to build a website for my newly established company, i contacted someone but i think the money he is requesting for is much. Pls if their is anyone that know much or stays in Lagos around onipan, fadeyi, anthony side or nearby to these mentions places should pls reply and is very urgent, but will prefer a professional cos i want to standard website as that is the only thing that is stopping from the continuity of the company.
How much is too much for a "STANDARD WEBSITE"?
Re: How Much Will It Require Me To Build A Website by spikesC(m): 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
Send me an email on support at spikesinteractive.com
Or u can call me on 08035553259 so we can talk. Thanks
Re: How Much Will It Require Me To Build A Website by papydan(m): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
Depend on d kind of site u want.there r designers dat will do 10k site 4 u.but if u want standard site u should ready 2 pay some amount..we can give what u want at a reasonable price.. or visit our site for details
Re: How Much Will It Require Me To Build A Website by phpNET(m): 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
Contact StarTech Ng on info@startechng.com startech.nig@gmail.com
Tel: 08033394660
Checkout our previous jobs at www.startechng.com/portfolio

We offer the cheapest website design for new and small scale businesses...
Lets talk today.!
Re: How Much Will It Require Me To Build A Website by avosoft: 11:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
i dont reside in lagos, but like i have been developing for others, i can develop your website for you, then you pay when i finish. contact me if interested

Phone: +2348037058471 Email: avosoftware @ gmail.com Portfolio: http://www.avo-soft.com/portfolio.php
Re: How Much Will It Require Me To Build A Website by uchechuka: 9:10am On Apr 12, 2013
I am a freelance web application, website, mobile web
application and software developer. I am proficient using
PHP, MYSQL, AJAX, JQUERY, CSS, HTML, XHTML, C#,
ASP.NET, MSSQL, PLSQL e.t.c. I have worked with some ICT
organisations, and during this time i was involved in series of
developments for the organisations. I'll give you a standard
development just the way you want it. I live in Lagos. I can be reached via
email at uchechuka@gmail.com or call 08037593242. My
name is Chuka.
Have a nice day.
Re: How Much Will It Require Me To Build A Website by djojo(m): 10:04am On Apr 15, 2013
Thanks@ all
cant anyone tell me the price varies
Re: How Much Will It Require Me To Build A Website by spikesC(m): 10:10am On Apr 15, 2013
djojo: Thanks@ all

Definitely, it varies. It depends on d agreement you and the developer reached
Re: How Much Will It Require Me To Build A Website by A2J(m): 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
djojo: Thanks@ all

Price varies depending on each developer and the type(functionality, features) of the website you want. But to give a price, your budget should be from N50k upwards*

*again, depending on what kind of website you want. eg: cant expect to get konga.com-like website(eCommerce) for anything under 100k
Re: How Much Will It Require Me To Build A Website by matthews(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2013
I can build you a website like this ~www.buildahome.4youplz.com for N20,000. For details email- adekanmbim@gmail.com or call 08027242699
Re: How Much Will It Require Me To Build A Website by Nairawebhosts(m): 11:04am On May 13, 2013
hello,

if you are looking for a cheap solution with
all the bells and whistle kindly checkout our portfollio

Affordable Web Design Service

You Can Find Some Samples Site Below
http://lydialwomenfoudation.com/newsportal
http://lydialwomenfoudation.com/technews/

For More Info Contact Us At info AT nairawebhosts Dot Com
Re: How Much Will It Require Me To Build A Website by Okamiye(m): 10:36am On May 28, 2013
visit www.tinweb.com.ng and check out our wonderful templates. I'm sure u'll find one dat interests you. Extremely fast, easy and relatively cheap
Re: How Much Will It Require Me To Build A Website by avosoft: 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
djojo: Nairalanders, Please i need your help, i want to know how much it will cost me to build a website for my newly established company, i contacted someone but i think the money he is requesting for is much. Pls if their is anyone that know much or stays in Lagos around onipan, fadeyi, anthony side or nearby to these mentions places should pls reply and is very urgent, but will prefer a professional cos i want to standard website as that is the only thing that is stopping from the continuity of the company.

The amount you are charged depends on what you want.
These days, website is not just displaying information, it is developed to boost your business
The better quality you need, the better too the money you are expected to pay
Most clients will say amount charged is too much, but the want to bore you down with every feature they can think of!
The thing is, tell me what you want, and i'll give you the appropriate price

contact me avosoftware @ gmail . com, or 2348037058471, portfolio at http://avo-soft.com/portfolio.php
Re: How Much Will It Require Me To Build A Website by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 30, 2013
My brother it depends on the standard and the functions of the website.
But you can still call on us.
Email:mikketech@gmail.com

We love to play with php/html/java and c++.
Re: How Much Will It Require Me To Build A Website by pmictltd(m): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
Latest Offer
Buy any of our Web Hosting Service and get 20% Discount
www.philmorehost.com

Promotional Code 3U8P8BDNY1 - 20% One Time Discount

Promo End Soon!

Re: How Much Will It Require Me To Build A Website by darealpee(m): 11:51am On Nov 02, 2013
You can't get a professional site at 10 or 20k, if anyone collects 10 or 20k from you, the site won't be fully functional and that will discourage your clients from doing business with you, our agency can design a corporate fully functional site for you with all these features:
Professional Web Layout
Optimized Load Speed
Search Engine Optimisation
Social Media Integration
Responsive Website
Free One month Support after website completion
Unlimited admin email addresses of your choice
Unlimited subdomains
And loads of other benefits.
Contact us on 07084291344. You can check out our portfolio on www.brandz.ng or send an email to info@brandz.ng
Re: How Much Will It Require Me To Build A Website by cool0: 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
creating website is not that much difficult , you can create a reasonable cost,I suggest you visit this site http://www.xnynz.com/hosting/website-builder2.aspx?ci=84176&prog_id=456858&pl_id=456858 purchase your website builder here In this way it is possible to get your hosting for free. With the help of template gallery you can able to design many themes as per your wish .. you can either use the templates in the site builder, or one of the scripts such as wordpress or joomla, .After checking all , I have been using this as my website builder for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .Their plan includes free email address for your website ,daily backup,free setup and software and so on.If you want to appear professional, then any cheap, reliable webdesign is the way to go. You can find excellent design for an extremely cheap price.
I hope that helps!
Re: How Much Will It Require Me To Build A Website by astraore(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
If you are looking for a cheap price you should check outastraoreng.ml. we are currently offering 50% discount on our static website packages and 40% on the dynamic ones. The website will be both a responsive design and optimised one

(1) (Reply)

*Urgent Job* I Want An International Standard Dating Website Like Eharmony.com / FREE Unlimited Internet Access On Your PC / Lets Get Your Website Found On Google Through SEO Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.