Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! (2849 Views)

Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! / 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time / Am I Wasting My Time With This Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by bayour80: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
angryTHERE IS GIRL I LOVE AND WE ARE DATING,SHE IS A PHARMACIST AND JUST FINISHED HER SERVICE. BUT THIS GIRL BEHAVES STRANGELY. EVERYTIN WAS GOING ON SMOOTHLY WHEN WE STARTED EARLY LAST YEAR,I VISITED HER IN CAMP AND BOUGHT THINGS FOR HER.WE COMMUNICATE EVERYDAY,SHE WAS EVEN ASKING ME IF I WILL BE READY TO SETTLE DOWN LAST YEAR JULY WHICH IS HER BIRTHDAY DATE AND I SAID YES,SUNDENLY,SHE JUST ASKED ME ONE DAY THAT ARE WE DATING? I WAS SURPRISED,I NOW REMEBERED HER ALL OUR PREVIOUS DISCUSSIONS,WHEN SHE WAS ASKING ME IF I WILL BE READY FOR MARRIAGE, THE NUMBER OF CHILDREN,THEIR NAMES ETC. SHE SAID SHE DIDNT KNOW WHEN SHE WAS MAKING THOSE COMMITMENT,THIS WAS AFTER I VISITED OUR TOWN AND SHE WAS AT HOME AT THE SAME TIME AND SHE VISITED ME AND I VISITED HER TOO. AFTER THIS EPISODE, I SENT HER A KIND OF TEXT MESSAGE EXPRESSING MY DISAAPOINTMENT ABOUT HER INCONSISTENT AND I BONE HER SIDE FOR SEVERAL MONTHS. IT WAS MY FRIEND WHO NOW INTERVENED WHO ASKED HER WHY SHE IS BEHAVING DAY WAY,SHE COULDNT GIVE ANY COGENT REASON,ONLY SHE NEVER KNEW WE ARE DATING,MY FRIEND ADVICED I SHOULDNT BONE HER LIKE THAT AND I STARTED COMMUNICATING WITH HER AGAIN.LAST DECEMBER ,I TRAVELED HOME AND SHE WAS AT HOME TOOO,AFTER FEW DAYS THAT I ARRIVED,I DIDNT VISIT HER DESPITE SHE KNEW I WAS ARROUND because I VE STOPPED GIVING HER MUCH ATTENTION AGAIN,SHE ACCUSED ME THAT SINCE I ARRIVED,I DIDNT BOTHER TO VISIT HER,I NOW VISITED HER THAT EVENING AND SHE STARTED SHOWING SIGN OF SERIOUNESS AGAIN,I INVITED HER TO MY PLACE THE FOLLOWING DAY AND SHE CAME. I ASKED HER WHY SHE IS REFUSING MY PROPOSAL,SHE NOW SAID IS FOR OUR OWN GOOD AND I ASKED HER WAS SHE MEANT BY THAT? SHE SAID I TOLD HER MY GENOTYPE IS AS AND SHE IS AC. I SAID I NEVER TOLD HER AM AS,THAT AM AA THATS Y I DONT EVEN BOTHER MYSELF ASKING GIRLS THEIRS because I KNOW AM AA.I NOW TOLD HER AM AA AND WHICH MEANS ITS GOOD FOR US,SHE NOW SAID 'MAYBE'. I THOUGHT OVER IT AND NOW CONCLUDE THAT MAYBE SHE USED THAT TO COME BACK AND SAVE HER FACE DUE TO HER INITIAL SHAKARA. I STARTED COMMUNICATING WITH HER AGAIN FREQUENTLY AND EVEN PROPOSED TO VISIT HER AT B4 SHE ROUND UP HER SERVICE AT NASARAWA SINCE AM BASED IN ABUJA,BUT COULDNT DUE TO WORK SCHEDULE. SHE FINISHED HER SERVICE FEBRUARY AND I ASKED HER WHEN SHOULD MY PEOPLE COME FOR HER HAND IN MARRIAGE,SHE JUST STARTED BEHAVING FUNNY AGAIN,SAYING SHE THOUGHT WE VE CLOSED THE CHAPTER,I DIDNT PUSHED HER FURTHER OR DISCUSS THE TOPIC AGAIN.WHAT DO YOU THINK HER PROBLEM IS? I VE MADE UP MY MIND TO FORGET ABOUT HER. IS HER COURSE OF STUDY,PHARMACY,THATS MAKING HER HEAD SWELL? GOOD ADVICE PLS
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by greedie1(f): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2013
course of study k? abeg stop wasting ur tym. she. isn't ready to settle down

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by tellwisdom: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
Na human being woman dey take do Yanga like dis?? ..*spits* angry

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by Davico(m): 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2013
Give her space and consider other ladies.Ladies from such discipline are usually proud. If she wants u she will come back. WOMEN ARE LIKE SHADOW: IF U RUN AFTER THEM THEY RUN AWAY FROM U,IF U RUN AWAY FROM THEM THEY RUN AFTER U...

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
She is not into you yet.

She has someone on her mind.

She is not ready to settle down with you.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by bayour80: 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
THANK YOU ALL,ONE MANS MEAT,IS ANOTHER MANS POISON,I VE DECIDED TO MOVE ON AS IF NOTHING HAPPEN,BUT I VE LIMIT THE RATE AT WHICH I CUMMUNICATE WITH HER,I CANT BE WASTING MY CREDIT,EVEN CHATING SEF ,I VE REDUCED,WHEN SOME GIRLS ARE WAITING FOR ME TO JUST SAY I WILL MARRY YOU,THIS WORLD IS AN IRONY SEF,THINK OF IT SEF,SHE SHORT,AM TALL N HUGE,SHE STILL DE SHAKARA grin
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by bayour80: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
,YEA I TINK U AR RITE
Davico: Give her space and consider other ladies.Ladies from such discipline are usually proud. If she wants u she will come back. WOMEN ARE LIKE SHADOW: IF U RUN AFTER THEM THEY RUN AWAY FROM U,IF U RUN AWAY FROM THEM THEY RUN AFTER U...
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
my guy thats what am passing through. A girl that doesn't know what she wants in life to me it is immaturity. Just focus on your work and leave her alone. Thats her loss

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
almost found myself in this same situation. . .once a lady changes just run. . .cuz if she gets used to u always trying to make things workout you're doomed. . .i know u won't even consider taking in a psycho for a wife . . .don't wanna login to nairaland in a few years to see MY WIFE IS A WITCH SHE WANTS TO KILL ME OR ARE ALL FEMALE PHARMACIST RE.TARDE.D?

smiley smiley sad sad

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:16am On Apr 11, 2013
andromida: She is not into you yet.

She has someone on her mind.

She is not ready to settle down with you.
doesn't this jes sound like a cliche, a national anthem or a moto for u ladies?
Anything dt happens now btw a guy and a lady, the first thing a lady says is: she is not into u!!
Whatever that means, it's crap!

U said u're AS and she's AC. Wot kinda blood group is AC?
Which type of AC? Newclime? Samsung? Thermocool?
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by tpia5: 2:36am On Apr 11, 2013
i doubt she could be any clearer.

if you discussed marriage,children, colour of aso ebi, and location of wedding, then next time you see her, she asks if you guys are dating, then what do you want people to tell you as regards your relationship.
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by Bisjosh(f): 7:56am On Apr 11, 2013
@OP am ready when are your people coming for me tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 11, 2013
SLIDE waxie: doesn't this jes sound like a cliche, a national anthem or a moto for u ladies?
Anything dt happens now btw a guy and a lady, the first thing a lady says is: she is not into u!!

Its not a National Anthem its just the truth. She does not love him yet with time he may win her love or not this is the reality of life.
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2013
@ OP
Must you shout when typing your story?
Duh!
angry
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 11, 2013
Bisjosh: @OP am ready when are your people coming for me tongue tongue

eeyyaa.

When the desirable proves elusive...
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by 190: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2013
SLIDE waxie: doesn't this jes sound like a cliche, a national anthem or a moto for u ladies?

No its panasonic embarassed
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by 190: 9:52am On Apr 11, 2013

with that face i understand why you need people to come for you embarassed embarassed

please dont curse embarassed
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 11, 2013
^^ she's got great shape though. That should suffice.
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by KpagoGIN(m): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2013
marshpearl: almost found myself in this same situation. . .once a lady changes just run. . .cuz if she gets used to u always trying to make things workout you're doomed. . .i know u won't even consider taking in a psycho for a wife . . .don't wanna login to nairaland in a few years to see MY WIFE IS A WITCH SHE WANTS TO KILL ME OR ARE ALL FEMALE PHARMACIST RE.TARDE.D?

smiley smiley sad sad
I think I totally agree with you on this,almost wenT through same
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 11, 2013
two tins are invovled,she likes you but she has someone smwhere who she is waiting to hear him propose to her. But at the same time she wants to keep u incase the other dosent propose eventually. Or maybe u aren't really up to her standard,try upgrading. Buying her tins wil nt change anytin.
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by bayour80: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2013
I THINK U VE SOME POINT HERE,SHE ONCE TOLD ME SHE LIKES ME,ON THE OTHER POINT OF HER HAVING SOMEONE ELSE,WHEN WE STARTED,SHE TOLD ME THE PERSON SHE WAS DATING BEFORE IS NOT FROM OUR TOWN AND HER PARENT WILL NOT ALLOWED HER MARRY FROM ANOTHER TOWN,THEN D DAY SHE TOLD ME ABOUT GENOTYPE ISSUE,SHE TOLD ME THE PERSON SHE WAS DATING B4 IS ALSO AC THATS Y THEY COULDNT MARRY. WHAT DO U MEAN BY UPGRADING? SO ME BE EXTRA TYRE? GOD FORBID,AM NOT A LEARNER
chidyhels: two tins are invovled,she likes you but she has someone smwhere who she is waiting to hear him propose to her. But at the same time she wants to keep u incase the other dosent propose eventually. Or maybe u aren't really up to her standard,try upgrading. Buying her tins wil nt change anytin.
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by bayour80: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2013
HAHAHA,TANX BROS
marshpearl: almost found myself in this same situation. . .once a lady changes just run. . .cuz if she gets used to u always trying to make things workout you're doomed. . .i know u won't even consider taking in a psycho for a wife . . .don't wanna login to nairaland in a few years to see MY WIFE IS A WITCH SHE WANTS TO KILL ME OR ARE ALL FEMALE PHARMACIST RE.TARDE.D?

smiley smiley sad sad
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by bayour80: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2013
;WE ARE COMING ON SATURDAY,I WILL ASK MY OGA AT THE TOP IF U ARE TRUELY INLOVE WITH ME grin
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by bayour80: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2013
I NEVER SAID AM AS,SEE MY POST,AM AA,SHE WAS THE ONE THAT MADE ME TO KNOW THAT THERE IS ANOTHER GENOTYPE CALLED AC,SIMILAR TO AS,USE UR MEDICATED LENS TO READ NEXT TIME,TANX

Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2013
bayour80: I THINK U VE SOME POINT HERE,SHE ONCE TOLD ME SHE LIKES ME,ON THE OTHER POINT OF HER HAVING SOMEONE ELSE,WHEN WE STARTED,SHE TOLD ME THE PERSON SHE WAS DATING BEFORE IS NOT FROM OUR TOWN AND HER PARENT WILL NOT ALLOWED HER MARRY FROM ANOTHER TOWN,THEN D DAY SHE TOLD ME ABOUT GENOTYPE ISSUE,SHE TOLD ME THE PERSON SHE WAS DATING B4 IS ALSO AC THATS Y THEY COULDNT MARRY. WHAT DO U MEAN BY UPGRADING? SO ME BE EXTRA TYRE? GOD FORBID,AM NOT A LEARNER
Typing in capital letter makes you a big learner ,abi your cap lock spoil?
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2013
Try typing in lower case.
That said, u're just wasting your time with the lady. Her eyes are somewhere else. You can be lucky if the other one does not click, anywayz.
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by bknight: 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
She'd like to date u Not marry you.

bayour80: >...IS HER COURSE OF STUDY,PHARMACY,THATS MAKING HER HEAD SWELL?

grin hmmm...what might this mean?
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by bayour80: 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
its because i live in the federal capital,abuja,everyting about me is capitalised from head to toe grin grin shocked
chidyhels:
Typing in capital letter makes you a big learner ,abi your cap lock spoil?
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by bayour80: 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
ehenn? so this how ladies keep us aside as spear tyre? i will ask my oga at the top weither to love again or not,and i dont ve that kind of heart to be deceiving and dumping ladies,but is like i may go and learn that now shocked
alutacontinua: Try typing in lower case.
That said, u're just wasting your time with the lady. Her eyes are somewhere else. You can be lucky if the other one does not click, anywayz.
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
You have to be the oga at the top b4 she will take you serious. That is wat i ment by upgrading.
Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
bayour80: I THINK U VE SOME POINT HERE,SHE ONCE TOLD ME SHE LIKES ME,ON THE OTHER POINT OF HER HAVING SOMEONE ELSE,WHEN WE STARTED,SHE TOLD ME THE PERSON SHE WAS DATING BEFORE IS NOT FROM OUR TOWN AND HER PARENT WILL NOT ALLOWED HER MARRY FROM ANOTHER TOWN,THEN D DAY SHE TOLD ME ABOUT GENOTYPE ISSUE,SHE TOLD ME THE PERSON SHE WAS DATING B4 IS ALSO AC THATS Y THEY COULDNT MARRY. WHAT DO U MEAN BY UPGRADING? SO ME BE EXTRA TYRE? GOD FORBID,AM NOT A LEARNER
O'd boy u funny ooo cheesy
bayour80: THANK YOU ALL,ONE MANS MEAT,IS ANOTHER MANS POISON,I VE DECIDED TO MOVE ON AS IF NOTHING HAPPEN,BUT I VE LIMIT THE RATE AT WHICH I CUMMUNICATE WITH HER,I CANT BE WASTING MY CREDIT,EVEN CHATING SEF ,I VE REDUCED,WHEN SOME GIRLS ARE WAITING FOR ME TO JUST SAY I WILL MARRY YOU,THIS WORLD IS AN IRONY SEF,THINK OF IT SEF,SHE SHORT,AM TALL N HUGE,SHE STILL DE SHAKARA grin
Its now u know she is short and u r tall. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sorry just move with ur life.
If u see another girl u like go on with her cos u never can tell when ds babe will make up her mind.
I just hope i wont b too late by d time she comes back.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! by bayour80: 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
am already at the top,infact am toping the chart grin
chidyhels: You have to be the oga at the top b4 she will take you serious. That is wat i ment by upgrading.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Right To Hit A Woman If... / Does Jealousy Signify True Love? / Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.