Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

For Single Plus Size,full Figured,hippy Female Medical Doctors - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / For Single Plus Size,full Figured,hippy Female Medical Doctors (1269 Views)

Fake Female Medical Doctor Apprehended In Abuja (Photo) / Medical Doctors, Please Be Honest, Why Is Staph. Resistant To Antibiotics? / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Single Plus Size,full Figured,hippy Female Medical Doctors by heftyhipsscout: 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2013
In Africa,our women are known & admired for their exclusive,full figured,extreme hippy stature.But this days young ladies with such frame are ridiculed,stigmatized & sometimes abused.As a result they loose their self esteem,self worth & that innate pride that every girl child should possess.
We are working on a project,intended at changing that impression,through certain media outreach.
And wish to use this medium to plead with single female medical Doctors & those ones in Med school about graduating with such attributes to drop their comments & contact,to the below contact, as reference that the most respected,recognized & socially befitting profession which is the Medical Profession,has fulfilled,practicing & confident,full figured,plus size,huge hippy women.
For the success of this project,please send your comments/contributions & contact to;frlushh@gmail.com or Text/call 08028968981.
Note:This is for Single full figured female Doctors only.You can also contribute if you know about the life of any female Doctor with the said qualities.
Re: For Single Plus Size,full Figured,hippy Female Medical Doctors by deols(f): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
hahhhahaha. I know someborry like that but I wont tell you or her cos I dont trust you! eh! shocked angry

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: For Single Plus Size,full Figured,hippy Female Medical Doctors by heftyhipsscout: 9:46am On Apr 11, 2013
deols: hahhhahaha. I know someborry like that but I wont tell you or her cos I dont trust you! eh! shocked angry

grin grin grin
Hello Deols,thanks for dropping by,please check your messages,just sent you a mail.
Re: For Single Plus Size,full Figured,hippy Female Medical Doctors by oyinmama(f): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
Why single?

1 Like

Re: For Single Plus Size,full Figured,hippy Female Medical Doctors by heftyhipsscout: 1:07am On Apr 12, 2013
oyinmama: Why single?
Because most women tend to grow fat after bearing children,and as such do not have the experiences,approach & understanding of someone who has been a plus size from adolescent & through youthful years.
Re: For Single Plus Size,full Figured,hippy Female Medical Doctors by oyinmama(f): 6:45am On Apr 12, 2013
Really? What of those who went through the 'experience' and are now married?
Re: For Single Plus Size,full Figured,hippy Female Medical Doctors by heftyhipsscout: 1:48am On Apr 13, 2013
oyinmama: Really? What of those who went through the 'experience' and are now married?
Great,they fall in perfectly.So tell me r u one? If yes we can work together.
Re: For Single Plus Size,full Figured,hippy Female Medical Doctors by dominique(f): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
Poster, you said in your opening post that some women are stigmatised, ridiculed bla bla bla, yet you decided to be selective with the project applicants. Is that not stignatization on your path? Why not make it open of all women of all shapes, sizes and marital status?

What's your real mission by the way? What do you stand to gain from this?
Re: For Single Plus Size,full Figured,hippy Female Medical Doctors by deols(f): 8:53am On Jun 27, 2013
And why do they have to be doctors?

(1) (Reply)

Video Shows Liberian, Patrick Sawyer, Was “terribly Ill” / Lassa Fever And Ebola Virus Disease-the connection / Which Body Lotion Do You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.