Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Which Profession Can We Find Stingy People In Abundance - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Profession Can We Find Stingy People In Abundance (2190 Views)

Which Profession Stands Out In Nigeria? / Which Profession Do You Think Has Been Failing In Its Role In Nigeria? / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Profession Can We Find Stingy People In Abundance by Keziehenry(m): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
Am an accountant by profession,people do say we are too stingy.Some say accountants are not stingy but the most stingy people are the Economists(ECONO-MISERS). Some say that the most stingy people are the bankers,some the teachers.while some believe that the legal practitioners are the most stingy people ever seen. In your own view,which profession do u think have higher concentration of stingy people.
Re: Which Profession Can We Find Stingy People In Abundance by Emmyk(m): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
#scratchin beards.... Lemme see... Economists
Re: Which Profession Can We Find Stingy People In Abundance by Keziehenry(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
Emmyk: #scratchin beards.... Lemme see... Economists
really,no wonder they were nick named economisers
Re: Which Profession Can We Find Stingy People In Abundance by gunpoint(m): 6:25am On Apr 11, 2013
Has to b oil workers, the percentage of wat dey earn to wat dey giv is pure wicked stinginess angry
I am a banker and I dnt tink bankers are stingy, unless ofcos u r talkn abt micro finance "bankers" lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Which Profession Can We Find Stingy People In Abundance by Keziehenry(m): 7:07am On Apr 11, 2013
[quote author=gunpoint]Has to b oil workers, the percentage of wat dey earn to wat dey giv is pure wicked stinginess angry
Really?
Re: Which Profession Can We Find Stingy People In Abundance by gunpoint(m): 7:25am On Apr 11, 2013
Can u fault my logic? undecided
Re: Which Profession Can We Find Stingy People In Abundance by Keziehenry(m): 10:24am On Apr 11, 2013
gunpoint: Can u fault my logic? undecided
i havent had an encounter with them sha
Re: Which Profession Can We Find Stingy People In Abundance by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
You mention all soft of profession and linking them with what you term 'stingyness'. Bros, to make money no dey easy like that and people can only assits according to their financials availability and most people that you actually think are weathly lives on LOAN and have one obligation or the other.
By and large! Don't let us label anybody or professionals as stingy but rather as a rational being and if what they offer is not ok by anybody ... Then we gonna put more efforts in our work and discover ourselves so that there would not be a need for the word in dictionary again
Re: Which Profession Can We Find Stingy People In Abundance by dagentility(f): 3:56am On Apr 12, 2013
Before nko,u no no say na u pple wey say una b accountants
Re: Which Profession Can We Find Stingy People In Abundance by collinsola: 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
Teachers,are the most stingy workers in these country they venture into allot of savings making them G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ home with peanut,they always have more expenses than their pockets.
Re: Which Profession Can We Find Stingy People In Abundance by Keziehenry(m): 10:14am On Apr 13, 2013
da-gentility:
Before nko,u no no say na u pple wey say una b accountants
nawaooo,so we stingy wela abi
Re: Which Profession Can We Find Stingy People In Abundance by CrazyMan(m): 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
I'll give it to pastors...I think they're the most stingy.

Most of them would resort to prayers on your behalf, despite the fact that they have more than enough money to attend to your immediate needs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Skills Can I Acquire While Still In School?? Advice Needed / I Need Assistance / Do You Need Training On Sage Accounting Or Quickbooks? Get In!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.