Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Learn How To Speed Up Your Computer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Learn How To Speed Up Your Computer (541 Views)

Tips On How To Speed Up A Slow Computer. / How To Speed Up My Multilinks Internet Connection / How To Speed Up My Dial-up Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Speed Up Your Computer by Princejaponais(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
If you’re like me and you spend a huge portion of your day browsing the web (whether it’s for research, leisure, or just sheer boredom) then you understand how frustrating it is to have a slow, bloated browser that seems to be on its last leg. While some of that slowness can stem from issues unrelated to the browser, like ISP and computer hardware, there are some steps on how to speed up browser speeds.

I should make a note here that if you’re expecting a drastic, mind-blowing speed increase, you won’t find it in this article. Switching to a faster ISP package and upgrading your computer hardware (in particular, RAM) will offer the biggest boosts. The following tips can and will make your browsing experience somewhat sleeker, but don’t expect a “zero to hero” transformation. Continue here:http://caltechys..com/2013/04/learn-how-to-speed-up-your-computer.html

(1) (Reply)

Thin Clients / Guru's Idea Needed In Here. / The 5 Most Basic Methods To Start Learning Hacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.