Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. (7030 Views)

I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. / Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by HisRib(f): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
I am so tired of men trying to date me, especially married men. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so pretty. It's so frustrating.
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by xynerise: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
HisRib: I am so tired of men trying to date me, especially married men. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so pretty. It's so frustrating.
Acid is cheap

18 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2013
Relax gal, it is ur time. I believe u are 23 and at this ur flower age, men of all kind will always want to play around with ur skooby dooby. Dir comes a time in every ladies life when all men will stop knocking at d door. Just be wise and use d best right partner.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by iLUMeN8(m): 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
Talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by greedie1(f): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2013
jonser.
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by HisRib(f): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
gree-die:
jonser.

Tell them why you mad son?

No need to be a hater. Get on my level.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by greedie1(f): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
HisRib:

Tell them why you mad son?

No need to be a hater. Get on my level.

mad? no.... its funny really. ur writeup and ur profile pix lipsrsealed grin
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by dhrey: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
xynerise:
Acid is cheap
i tink dis is d best option.
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by HisRib(f): 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
I am not complaining. Being beautiful definitely has its perks. For example, I get 5 star treatments everywhere I go. I recently went to a business meeting with a partner and he started hitting on me. The sad part about this is that he’s a married man. He kept telling me how beautiful I was and how my smile melts his heart.
I enjoy being treated like a queen everywhere I go, but I don’t enjoy when married men or stupid men chase me. I am just sharing my frustration with you guys.
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by HisRib(f): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
gree-die:

mad? no.... its funny really. ur writeup and ur profile pix lipsrsealed grin

Only a fool will believe that's actually a photo of me.
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by tpia5: 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
Beautiful women are a dime a dozen though.

And men who play the field, generally do not discriminate when they do so, if they're hard core womanizers.

Dont be surprised if you find yourself competing with the groundnut seller for the married and single men's attention.

10 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2013
lmao...
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by pomporiking: 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2013
Wetin u mean sef!!see no dey insult ugly pple oooh.so cos dem ugly nobody go toast dem abi??na who tell u dah one
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by ojesoj(m): 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2013
Talk is cheap. Post ur picture so we all see and judge 4 ourself watin married men see weh single/unmarried men no see. Hope you ar not 31yrs old?

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
#firstworldproblems angry angry
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 11, 2013
tpia@:

And men who play the field, generally do not discriminate when they do so, if they're hard core womanizers.

Dont be surprised if you find yourself competing with the groundnut seller for the married and single men's attention.

On point!

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 11, 2013
xynerise:
Acid is cheap
Good one. Sometimes you're sharp, sometimes...
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 11, 2013
tpia@:

Bull's fûcking eye.
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by horlajide: 2:32am On Apr 11, 2013
OP look for your long lost brother.he is here on NL too,he goes by the monicker ''realist01".he complained bout the same thing recently.
Make sure you look for him.i am damn sure if u aint related by blood you'll be related otherwise.
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by pleep(m): 3:11am On Apr 11, 2013
In a couple decades you wont have to worry about it anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by pleep(m): 3:13am On Apr 11, 2013
tpia@:
[s]Beautiful women are a dime a dozen though.[/s]

Tpia is right... men ask out average women 100X more than dimes.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by razznaija(f): 3:15am On Apr 11, 2013
dhrey: i tink dis is d best option.
can i buy it for her?
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by tpia5: 3:16am On Apr 11, 2013
pleep: Tpia is right... men hit on average women 100X more than they hit on dimes.

hey, stop quoting me, this fellow.
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by pleep(m): 3:19am On Apr 11, 2013
tpia@:

hey, stop quoting me, this fellow.

no
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by QueenRAW(f): 7:43am On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib: I am so tired of men trying to date me, especially married men. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so pretty. It's so frustrating.
Genuinely Beautiful women usually don't complain of such, nor do they ever say things like "I wish I wasnt so pretty"........I wonder why mainly men who are attached, men with wives who only have room for side pieces and second fiddles are interested in you. ..hhhmmm.... something to ponder.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by HisRib(f): 7:50am On Nov 27, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Genuinely Beautiful women usually don't complain of such, nor do they ever say things like "I wish I wasnt so pretty"........I wonder why mainly men who are attached, men with wives who only have room for side pieces and second fiddles are interested in you. ..hhhmmm.... something to ponder.

Looks like I have a stalker. Wonderful. Unlike you, I will not post pictures of myself on a public forum to create uncessary attention and embarrass my man.

I gave you constructive criticism. If you want to keep your man, change your ways.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by QueenRAW(f): 8:02am On Nov 27, 2013
HisRib:

Looks like I have a stalker. Wonderful. Unlike you, I will not post pictures of myself on a public forum to create uncessary attention and embarrass my man.

I gave you constructive criticism. If you want to keep your man, change your ways.

Stalker, never.This is a public forum, this thread is available for all to see, Im simply commenting on a post that interest me..I posted pictures that can already be found by simply typing in my username to google.I don't need to hide or conceal who I am.As for your constuctive criticism, who made you the relationship guru? I don't see where your input is to be taken to heart or to take heed to.

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by CastingCrowns(f): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2013
I feel ur pain@OP...really do

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2013
grin grin grin
Attention seekers, preety my yansh*
undecided

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by Jamesdman(m): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
As for your constuctive criticism, who made you the relationship guru? I don't see where your input is to be taken to heart or to take heed to.
Quite RAW!!
Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by sexymoma(f): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2013
hmm op do you think they really wanna have you or they want to nyash you
When you get to those married men's house don't be surprise that their wives are much prettier than you do.
All they want is your honeypot, even if you are ugly they are still gonna run after you.
They might promise you heaven and earth, just give them a tip of your honeypot and see how they are gonna detest you.

Is good to know how beautiful you are but not always good when you show excessive pride about it.

5 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. by Lickme(f): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2013
Gosh!! i hate it when one says others are ugly. Are they not human,ugly or fine everyone deserves to be loved.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones. / My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out / ...***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.