Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,626 members, 7,770,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

UNYIME-IVY KING – “burning Hurt” Akwa Ibom’s Bestfemale Literary Fiction Writer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / UNYIME-IVY KING – “burning Hurt” Akwa Ibom’s Bestfemale Literary Fiction Writer (1918 Views)

Unyime-ivy King’s Burning Hurt Set For Public Presentation / Is Unyime-ivy King Akwa Ibom’s Best Female Literary Fiction Writer? / The burning cold (2) (3) (4)

(1)

UNYIME-IVY KING – “burning Hurt” Akwa Ibom’s Bestfemale Literary Fiction Writer by Realitytalk(f): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2013
Is “Burning Hurt” story fictional or a reality?
I can say this story is a literary piece of a reality report simply set with fictional characters. Like, I always say this story is a life story I heard during my years of service to the nation as a youth corps member. The story was told of a girl who got pregnant for a young man who denied the pregnancy. After birth the girl singlehandedly took care of the baby till the baby passed on and she in anger, pain and hurt stripped naked and cursed him. Therein lies the theme for my book “Burning Hurt”. I also remember hearing stories of similar experiences of men and women in terrible relationships where the men abandoned the women or walked away from them when needed most. I heard my family making a statement ........READ MORE http://www./p2H6H2-4N

Re: UNYIME-IVY KING – “burning Hurt” Akwa Ibom’s Bestfemale Literary Fiction Writer by Mynd44: 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
When you are ready to post the story here, lemme know.

1 Like

(1)

Contact Me If You Need A Writer Who Creates Unique And Top Notch Content / ... / One Thing Is Sure by Kayode Odusanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.