Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

My New Infinix Surf Smart 2.3 Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My New Infinix Surf Smart 2.3 Android (847 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Infinix Surf Smart X350 / Infinix Surf Smart X350 Specifications. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My New Infinix Surf Smart 2.3 Android by zskimprexions(m): 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2013
Hello gurus,
I just bought an Infinix Surf smart phone and I know nothing about it as I have not removed ot from its pack. Can you guys update and educate me on the phone? How durable is it and how fast is the browsing capacity? What bundle package can I use as a heavy browser?
Re: My New Infinix Surf Smart 2.3 Android by luluosas(m): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
zskimprexions: Hello gurus,
I just bought an Infinix Surf smart phone and I know nothing about it as I have not removed ot from its pack. Can you guys update and educate me on the phone? How durable is it and how fast is the browsing capacity? What bundle package can I use as a heavy browser?
Haba! Na these questions you for asked first before you go buy am na. Abeg, make you open the packet, put the battery and charge am first, then you go come put your Sims and start to learn about am small small. Thank you.
Re: My New Infinix Surf Smart 2.3 Android by zskimprexions(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
luluosas:
Haba! Na these questions you for asked first before you go buy am na. Abeg, make you open the packet, put the battery and charge am first, then you go come put your Sims and start to learn about am small small. Thank you.
Lol... Thanks, bro but someone bought the phone for me and I wasnt even around when he came to drop it. But I still believe in what you guys on NL say. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Do You Know You Can Switch 4rm One Network 2 Another? / Week After Porting, Subscribers’ Numbers Failing; Share Your Experience / Apple Strikes Deal With Samsung For A9 Chip In Iphone 6S / 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.