Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,022 members, 7,803,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Accord 2004 Short Engine oil and Reduced In Speed. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Accord 2004 Short Engine oil and Reduced In Speed. (1421 Views)

Honda Accord 2004 Power Steering Pump / How Much Is Honda Accord 2004 (EOD) 4 Cylinder Engine! / My Steering Wheel Vibrates At High Speed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accord 2004 Short Engine oil and Reduced In Speed. by juliuskay(m): 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
pls can some one help me out my 2004 honda accord always short engine oil and when i drive it for a long didtsnce it start reducing the speed . what can csuse this pls.
Re: Accord 2004 Short Engine oil and Reduced In Speed. by digi101(m): 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
juliuskay: pls can some one help me out my 2004 honda accord always short engine oil and when i drive it for a long didtsnce it start reducing the speed . what can cause this pls.

You really should stop driving this car before you do massive damage to your engine (though that might already be late advice). I want to believe the check engine light is definitely lit on your dash (do a scan!). Does the car emitt smoke from the tail pipe continuously while driving or just a when it is started up then it vanishes? Any peculiar noise when reving the engine?
Re: Accord 2004 Short Engine oil and Reduced In Speed. by juliuskay(m): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
it does't not somke and it does not show light indicator on the dashborad. i wsz advice to change the engine from mobile ..iappraciate ur contribution tanx any more advice is welcome.
Re: Accord 2004 Short Engine oil and Reduced In Speed. by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
juliuskay: it does't not somke and it does not show light indicator on the dashborad. i wsz advice to change the engine from mobile ..iappraciate ur contribution tanx any more advice is welcome.

how offen do you take your oil ? and when was the last time you did ?

without oil the engine will seize

for now give us the deatils of your car and i will give the amount of litres thats go into your car

then you buy and refill your car but since you are saying it is already lossing speed thats not a good sign

(1) (Reply)

Accident In Front Of Unilag Gate / Toyota Camry 1998 Rear Speaker Stop Working / Transmission Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.