Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating (49735 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! / How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by HarvardGrad: 3:25am On Apr 11, 2013
I think its better when the cherry is popped early, babysitting a 27 year old virgin is extremely frustrating. I wan resign abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 11, 2013
Frustrating in what sense?? You should be happy u HV a jewel, do u know how many men will kill for what you have?? undecided

52 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by HarvardGrad: 4:22am On Apr 11, 2013
I don't see how being a virgin automatically makes one a jewel , its just a lot of nonsense, no ofeinse to Mr cork

39 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 11, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
I don't see how being a virgin automatically makes one a jewel , its just a lot of nonsense, no ofeinse to Mr cork
LoL, I agree but there are advantages that comes with marrying a virgin if she's a true one.

Amazing self control.
You can be sure she doesn't bend easily to peer pressure.
She is a determined woman.
You have the opportunity to shape and define what sex means and is to her. If she associates sexx just to you, then you can be sure she'll remain faithful. (I might HV to elaborate on this)

In fact, pls leave her. Give way for a man that knows her worth to find her.

152 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by HarvardGrad: 5:17am On Apr 11, 2013
If I leave her according to you, isn't that a great disservice to the guys that may visit 'the center' after me?
Obviously the slowpoke.s who were supposed to have done the do before me made a bad job of the whole matter

2 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 11, 2013
You don't seem to really care for her. It's like you just want some of the forbidden fruit and out...

What do you mean by disservice?? Is she being extra difficult?? It might be your fault you know, you might not be good at fore-play.

7 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by HarvardGrad: 5:29am On Apr 11, 2013
Shollypopz dating a virgin who can't seem to make up her mind is one hell of a job. You can't have it, yet you are not allowed to get it somewhere else.

I understand the point you are trying to make, but she just doesnt seem to be able to make up her mind on whether she wants to keep it or not, yet she no go leave person alone. That is the frustrating part

3 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 11, 2013
Oh! Aaawww, are u sure u aren't the one making her feel like she has to give it up to keep you from leaving??

She isn't ready. You have to let her know she doesn't have to worry about losing you. Let her know u're not just with her for the sexx, that u're in for the long-run.

You know what you were getting yourself into from the onset, don't start complaining now.

8 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 11, 2013
Guy respect yourself and leave her for the duo who will appreciate her. Do you know what virginity means to a man? You need to wake up.

12 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by HarvardGrad: 5:43am On Apr 11, 2013
Shollypopz: Oh! Aaawww, are u sure u aren't the one making her feel like she has to give it up to keep you from leaving??.........

You know what you were getting yourself into from the onset, don't start complaining now .

I am happy you brought this up, I made it completely clear from the outset that I don't do platonic relationships, "ain't nobody got time for that" when many shoddies full market now.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by HarvardGrad: 5:44am On Apr 11, 2013
Yomii: Guy respect yourself and leave her for the duo who will appreciate her. Do you know what virginity means to a man? You need to wake up.

Maybe to men like yourself, its over-rated in my books. You need to go to bed

6 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by yusuf01(m): 7:20am On Apr 11, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
I think its better when the cherry is popped early, babysitting a 27 year old virgin is extremely frustrating. I wan resign abeg.

Guy, thank God for what you have, it's not that she isn't matured (she's 27 for God's sake) but for the fact that she's saying NO until marriage doesn't mean you have to babbysit her in every issue...
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by pomporiking: 7:28am On Apr 11, 2013
damn niccur no dull am ooooh..that means she go dey give you steady bj to supplement for the sx..no go resign oooh shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 11, 2013
So, ummm, you've been doing 'half-jobs' with her all along?

It's really frustrating. I hate half jobs.

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Saraben(f): 7:42am On Apr 11, 2013
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by efosanice: 7:48am On Apr 11, 2013
It is obvious the poster and his girlfriend are not on the same page in this relationship and one person or both are simply wasting their time. The poster on the other hand seems to have believed one or more of these lies about sex.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/01/lies-about-sex.html

7 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by HarvardGrad: 7:50am On Apr 11, 2013
pompori king: damn niccur no dull am ooooh..that means she go dey give you steady bj to supplement for the sx..no go resign oooh shocked shocked shocked

Bad son of a good father grin
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by fratochi: 8:02am On Apr 11, 2013
I wonder where this our generation is heading with this celebration of immorality and iniquity! For goodness sakes where's is our sense of decency and chastity? Have we deteriorated to the point that we abhor cherished virtues of our society and even our faith? Instead of us to celebrate a woman of strong virtues and principles, a lady that against a million odds kept her virginity for a record 27 years , we are here trying to crucify her because of one mans evil inclined selfishness and uncontrolled lust. we really need to go back to our creator, because at the end of the day be you christian, muslim or pagan there's still respect for good morals. To the op, I wonder what that girl is still doing with you, cos its obvious you guys are not operating on the same frequency, leave her alone before you corrupt her , her specie is rare ! God help us!

131 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by sunnyt1(m): 8:02am On Apr 11, 2013
Harvard-Grad:

Its true o, iv bin tru dis b4 and im goin tru one rit nw (d gal is 30yrs old), kai, its very very very very very frustratin dating a matured virgin, very very very frustrating i say.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Pacesetter2: 8:03am On Apr 11, 2013
Cherish her jere....you think it is easy

But hope it doesnt freak her anyway

2 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Rooneyboy(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2013
@ poster u are a big ingrate , give me the cherry if u aren't interested .

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Rooneyboy(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2013
sunny t:

Its true o, iv bin tru dis b4 and im goin tru one rit nw (d gal is 30yrs old), kai, its very very very very very frustratin dating a matured virgin, very very very frustrating i say.

Blood of Jesus , what is wrong with u guys

7 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Idowuogbo(f): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2013
sunny t:

30 shocked shocked shocked

Wow! Respect!

4 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by repogirl(f): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2013
@ poster, if you are frustrated, why not leave already? Why wld she give it up at 27 yrs? The older they keep it, the harder it is to give it up o.

And for the poster that said being a virgin means she'll be faithful is so untrue o. Virgins are most likely to wonder what else is out there aside what she's been having. Whereas someone that has been around will be like, been there, done that, I don belleful.

That's just what me thinks.

12 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by RipVanWink: 9:52am On Apr 11, 2013
its tough ....but keep ur mind with other things...what will be urs will be urs....2 to 3 yrs inside marrigae...u go even tire 4 the thing sef!!!!...trust me

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by KingPradas(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2013
How are you sure she is not a Virgin ?

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by engrjoe(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2013
If she can't make up her mind 2 hv it, if u luv her nd wants 2 marry her just wit 4 her bt if otherwise, bros just let her be....
Secondly, for those guys saying cherish cherish stuff abt virgin nd u want a virgin, pls answer dis, are u clean??(Are u a virgin too I mean) if nt, stop looking 4 a virgin because as 4 me, I dnt care if she is or nt provided I luv her afterall am nt a virgin...virgin or nt I will always treat my baby ryt...

7 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 11, 2013
Harvard-Grad:

Maybe to men like yourself, its over-rated in my books. You need to go to bed

Gbam!

Some ladies will then drop that line, "didn't you marry me a virgin?" during an argument with their man.

That shiit infuriates me!!!

4 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
Shollypopz dating a virgin who can't seem to make up her mind is one hell of a job. You can't have it, yet you are not allowed to get it somewhere else.

I understand the point you are trying to make, but she just doesnt seem to be able to make up her mind on whether she wants to keep it or not, yet she no go leave person alone. That is the frustrating part

My brother, in the distant past, I would have agreed with everything you said.

Look at it this way. For a girl to keep her virginity until 27, she is now super invested in it. A massive portion of her self-concept and self-esteem is strongly tied to her status as a virgin.

At her age, to her, disvirgining her and bouncing will probably be higher up on the scale than rape. You will be hurting, no...HARMING that girl on a very deep level. Like blinding someone's remaining eye - just because you could.

You can eventually fvck her if you just do one or two things...BUT, there's also a higher-calling. I mean this virginity shít means so much to HER. Just let her keep it...you da boss!

There are plenty other girls you could have if you wanted. If you like her, keep her as a friend and bang other chics.

Just see her as your daughter or little sister who is in a dilemma. She doesn't want to lose you and she also doesn't want to lose her virginity too.

You da man.

18 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by bknight: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
...babysitting a 27 year old virgin is extremely frustrating. I wan resign abeg.

grin grin grin
Rotflmho!!!

4 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by bknight: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2013
Shollypopz: ...You should be happy u HV a jewel, do u know how many men will kill for what you have?? undecided

Excuse me, you say wetin?..

Good words frm Richfella though undecided

Na part-time job? If na part-time job endure since you get paid elsewhere but if na full-time job?.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée / "Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.