Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? (11598 Views)

Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? / What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? by bright87: 9:09am On Apr 11, 2013
Just thinking, a lot of people do care a lot as to what name their partner uses to save their mobile no or contact info on their phone.. This is why I have decided to put up a thread on this issue.. So tell us what "NAME" you used to save your GF/BF/Fiance/Partners contact info on either your phone or other gadget.
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? by 190: 9:14am On Apr 11, 2013
sweetest punny and i meant it embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? by sunnyt1(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2013
Her name,

im nt d honey, sweety, moonlight type.

Abi wats d point being called honey today and monkey wen dia is a little disagrement?

Use my prefered name and shikena.
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? by bright87: 9:18am On Apr 11, 2013
Mine, I used her real names and she is angry about it... She used "Lover boy" and "Mine" to save both of my nos.
I opted to use her real names because sometimes she really gets me angry, so no need for honey or sweety.. she needs to work harder to earn that..
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? by wazobiaforu(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2013
Sugar mummy
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? by fingard02k(m): 9:47am On Apr 11, 2013
Ogbanje i mean it..
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? by queenofhearts(f): 10:30am On Apr 11, 2013
Hahaha
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? by yusufcarez: 11:41am On Apr 11, 2013
Taye cobler

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? by ovalrose(f): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
His name. In full. I even carry 'Sir' join am. grin
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? by EzePromoe: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
Due to my numerous gf, i use words like biscuit, tomtom, okporoko, onugbu, indomie etc, so that none of them will suspect. Even if they do, i'm sure too that babes use names like network failure, low battery, virus, constipation etc, to save their numerous bf name. All these are done depending on their performance.
For example, a stingy man's name will be saved with, 'MTN'.

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? by Penssuwa(m): 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2013
my "Deposit Bank"
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
MTN-My honey,Airtel-my love.

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
% mOtUNMi %
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? by Onyiilugo(f): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Obim line1 n Amore line2. He saved my wit obim

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
bright87: Just thinking, a lot of people do care a lot as to what name their partner uses to save their mobile no or contact info on their phone.. This is why I have decided to put up a thread on this issue.. So tell us what "NAME" you used to save your GF/BF/Fiance/Partners contact info on either your phone or other gadget.
Just his real name...
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? by valmunich(m): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Her full name, she actually saved my number with a dot when she found out cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lucky girl.
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
ovalrose: His name. In full. I even carry 'Sir' join am. grin

He's sure to be a military man..
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? by donsteady(m): 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? by enygmababe: 7:06am On Dec 17, 2015
valmunich:
Her full name, she actually saved my number with a dot when she found out cheesy grin

Hilarious

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 17, 2015
fingard02k:
Ogbanje i mean it..
grin[ ogbanje

(1) (Reply)

20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. / See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot) / I Just Sexed A Lady For 15 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.