Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? (7839 Views)

Abeg When Would Sexkillz Die / Sexkillz Caught On Camera While Geting A Tattoo / This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 12, 2015
IamOpemipo:

..u sound lik d sexkillz dude
That's a coincidence.
Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 12, 2015
Godvilla:
Old attitude they say never die.................. grin grin grin grin grin
Similar font style......... undecided undecided undecided
No one has a monopoly of fonts.

I just copied your color. Does that make me you?
Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2015
Blackett:
No one has a monopoly of fonts.

I just copied your color. Does that make me you?
How about the siggy.... ?
isn't it too obvious undecided
Anyways.... Dat's just by the way. I've moved on.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 12, 2015
Godvilla:
How about the siggy.... ?
isn't it too obvious undecided
Anyways.... Dat's just by the way. I've moved on.....
What if I share the same ideaology? undecided
Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by dechandel(f): 9:56am On Mar 12, 2015
Blackett:
That's a coincidence.
Blackett Why are you running around this thread like a dog on heat¿? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2015
dechandel:
Why are you running around this thread like a dog on heat¿? grin grin
They keep mentioning me. . . Oh well.
Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by dechandel(f): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2015
Blackett:
They keep mentioning me. . . Oh well.
grin grin grin

Cc Danhumprey
Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by Danhumprey: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin

Cc Danhumprey
He keep trying to cover-up his identity,but end up revealing more than enough.

Smh.grin

2 Likes

Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by blessedapple: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
Because sex has killed a lot of people without minding their age, sex or kiniko
Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by Killz3(m): 10:48am On Mar 23, 2015
IamOpemipo:

..u sound lik d sexkillz dude
He's genius. . . Bites my style.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by Killz3(m): 10:49am On Mar 23, 2015
Danhumprey:
He keep trying to cover-up his identity,but end up revealing more than enough.

Smh.grin
Sexkillz doesn't hide. wink

This account has been on a ban for 3 years. All thru my mod days. It just got free weeks ago.

What have I been missing? cheesy
Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by IamOpemipo(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2015
Killz3:
He's genius. . . Bites my style.

sexkillz iku baba yeye..disscombo anybody..

Welcm bak.. grin
Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by Danhumprey: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Killz3:
Sexkillz doesn't hide. wink

This account has been on a ban for 3 years. All thru my mod days. It just got free weeks ago.

What have I been missing? cheesy

3years?shockedshocked

Then who is Blackett?

Dechandel!
Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by blessedapple: 11:59am On Mar 24, 2015
Who wants to be killed
Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by simdam500(m): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Let d thread just go back to grave undecided...

sexkillz is somewhere
Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by Nuzo1(m): 7:53am On Apr 05, 2015
Op

Because most Nigerians, especially youths love an environment of lawlessness and disorderliness.

This is my 9th year on this forum and I've never crossed parts with the guy. And unfortunately, I was waiting for the day he would step on my toes but he never did. That was when I found out that he had issues with ONLY "trolls". grin

However, I think his views and strict disciplinarian attitude is on the extreme given that nairaland is not only a place to learn and discuss serious issues but also a place to relax and goof around sometimes.
Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by scentmarlc(m): 12:05am On May 29, 2015
Funny thread

Anyways i was here.

I scentmarlc, the igwe1 of romance land was here.

My chiefs will help yu sort your community issue once and for all....**whispers to orijin101 and Braintouch** oya pls attend to their needs and unravel the mystery behind sexkillz and his reincarnate, killz3

**IGWEEEEEEEEEEE**
Prayer: May the Gods of our land protect you. May amadioha strike anyone who quotes me with the sole intention of insulting me and my people. Amen.

Bye bye, jokers land
Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by 42n8dzydoo(m): 3:54am On May 29, 2015
Godvilla:
Old attitude they say never die.................. grin grin grin grin grin
Similar font style......... undecided undecided undecided
You're very ryt! I tot such is prohibited on NL but a mod did it.
Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by DeHero1: 10:30pm On May 29, 2015
Dead or Alive... I've never hated that guy.

1 Like

Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by johnson055: 10:54pm On May 29, 2015
But for me I do like ham ooooo cos my gf like it so I do lol
Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by UncleSnr(m): 7:22am On Jun 11, 2015
Nuzo1:
Op

Because most Nigerians, especially youths love an environment of lawlessness and disorderliness.

This is my 9th year on this forum and I've never crossed parts with the guy. And unfortunately, I was waiting for the day he would step on my toes but he never did. That was when I found out that he had issues with ONLY "trolls". grin

However, I think his views and strict disciplinarian attitude is on the extreme given that nairaland is not only a place to learn and discuss serious issues but also a place to relax and goof around sometimes.
I was thinking if I was the only person that liked Sexkillz.
How could I forget his romance with Ogugua (their personal message said it all)? I had to trace them both to Twitter but it was sort of NGO (Nothing Going On).
Sexkillz I miss you. If you are still on NL follow me, I will follow back.

1 Like

Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by ayobase(m): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2015
is sexkillz back indeed!

I have totally lost touch with romance section since oko oguagua was discombulated.

Return of the mack then!
Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Welcm bak.. grin
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

DAMNED sad
Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by IamOpemipo(m): 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
chimkaire:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

DAMNED sad

undecided
Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by NoobSaibott: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
ayobase:
is sexkillz back indeed!

I have totally lost touch with romance section since oko oguagua was discombulated.

Return of the mack then!
www.nairaland.com/sexxkillz
Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by ayobase(m): 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
NoobSaibott:
www.nairaland.com/sexxkillz
thanks...
Omo mhen!
Emo oyinbo is back for real.
Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by bolington(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
chymystique:
I ve Noticed that Some Peeps here Dnt lik d MOD Sexkillz.. Their Signatures Says Ill abt him esp about him Molesting ppl.. Is he Gay or Wah??
CHAII CHISOS, abeg abeg abeg, i cover my yansh with the blood of chisos.
Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by subbieD(f): 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
Abeg make una No vex o.....who b sexkillz undecided .......
Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by Chelseafan1: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Welcm bak.. grin
lmfao...@ iku babe yeye, where's he now, I miss him.
Re: Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? by crazyclown(m): 1:14am On Jan 03, 2021
Nothing lasts forever, how he is no more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GPRS Tricks Retirement Warehouse... / 9ja With Funny Prayers / Nigerian Senate has Approved $50 Million To Mark Obama's 50th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.