Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Your Experience With The Blackberry Z10 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Your Experience With The Blackberry Z10 (605 Views)

See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire / How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry / The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Experience With The Blackberry Z10 by tosenbaba(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2013
I switched my phone to the new BB Z10,subscribe to glo network using BBmid of N1400 for 500mb,was surprised the next day in the evening 500mb don finish,called Glo to complain and demanding for breakdown of my data usage,..as expected story....story,decided to go BBmax of N3000 of 1.5GB,i tell you within 4-5 days...its all gone,meanwhile i don't have any application running,no update running except my yahoo-mail,Fb,and office mail that drops.Thinking that it was glo, i switched to MTN,same thing..now a friend of mine de complain of same service for Airtel...
Please is it Z10 or our service provider getting it wrong?

Re: Your Experience With The Blackberry Z10 by 2NDACCT(f): 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
na bkoz u get 2mch money 2 waste.

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Introduced Q5 Series Today / Samsung Caught Being ‘creative’ On Galaxy S4 Benchmarks / Airtel Pay As You Browse, H.E.L.P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.