Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Big Question Fellow Nairalanders, What Are You Thankful For? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Big Question Fellow Nairalanders, What Are You Thankful For? (623 Views)

I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. / What Are You Thankful For? / What Are You Thankful For? Sister Leading Worship With No Hands (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Question Fellow Nairalanders, What Are You Thankful For? by Afriface: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
The next time you decide to complain about life, always remember that there are so many people on this planet that would love what you take for granted. Be Blessed.

As for Tundeola.com, I am thankful for life, health, strength, and a sound mind. I am thankful for the ability to use my God-given talent of writing to reach more people than I encounter everyday. I am thankful to live and fulfill my purpose as my steps are being ordered. I am thankful to be able to give back to my community and help those less fortunate. I am thankful for every experience in this life, good or bad, because they all have helped me to grow.

So, what are you thankful for?
I prayed to GOD this minute....

Sudden death will never be your portion....

Our Going out and Coming in shall be in full protection of GOD Almighty...

I say AMEN ..............

Who is next to say a big AMMEENNN!!!

Have no reason to be thankful? Check Out More Pics at

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/04/what-are-you-thankful-for.html

Re: Big Question Fellow Nairalanders, What Are You Thankful For? by toofine765: 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2013
I cannot count my blessings because God has been so faithful. I consider myself as the most favoured person on planet earth and just bless the Lord.
Re: Big Question Fellow Nairalanders, What Are You Thankful For? by ifyalways(f): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
My mom's life especially.God has been soooooooooo very faithful.
Re: Big Question Fellow Nairalanders, What Are You Thankful For? by vivianc(f): 1:39am On Apr 12, 2013
Now that I think of it, I have tears streaming down my cheek, but they are tears of joy.

I'm thankful to God for my life, He picked me up from the gutters and placed my feet on higher ground. Looking back to how I started, I never knew I'd get this far, the road has been bumpy but His grace always makes a way, always. Cos even in the darkest night, no matter how scary it is, no matter how long it takes, my fortitude is unwavering cos all I know is .............chinazamekpere.

I know someday I'm gonna stand before a real life audience and tell this story, and I know when that day comes, all the tears, the failures, the disappointment, the excruciating heartbreaks, the betrayals, the pains, etc it caused me to get here won't matter.

As I rejoice for my life, I also mourn my best friend whose life was cut short at the peak of actualizing her dreams. It breaks my heart that a burning fire was extinguished, just like that! After all we went through together, after all the sacrifices, it was indeed for nothing!

Chinwe, I hate that you had to die, I hate that you didn't get the chance to feel what's like for ur dreams to come true, to know that yes, ur sacrifices paid off. I hate that you won't be able to look at me and say "Chichi, yes we made it."
Its been 4 years now and I think about you everyday, your nightingale voice still resound in my head and keep wondering "what if u were alive?"
Your death was so painful, yet it served as a reminder of a second chance for me, the second chance u never got. It also got me through pretty dark days.

I'm just thankful for that second, third, fourth chance. Even tho I'm grossly unworthy of it, I just pray God doesn't run out of chances with me.

1 Like

Re: Big Question Fellow Nairalanders, What Are You Thankful For? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
So many unlimited things!
The breadth of life I do not merit but I get on daily basis. So many peepz in the intensive care needing oxygen. But I got my free without stress!

Complaing about no car to drive to work, well someone somewhere lacks a job.
Not happy trekking to school, someone has got no legs and so on.

I once read a publication few yrs back.
A physically challenged lady who had Been Born paralysed was at an orientation and for some reason there was pandemonium in the hall and it was brought to her notice.
She grabbed the mic and said calmly "I hear people are complaining for lack of seats here and are tired of standing. Well I've got a couple of friends like me who Will gladly trade places with u"
Suddenly, the hall went silent.
Moral: we should learn to be thankful to God and that's the more reason I don't compare myself with others.

(1) (Reply)

Private Teacher For Your Child / Governor-aliyu-of-niger-wants-law-to-regulate Number Of Wives And Children / Dear Family Section, Decide To Be Independent And Happy Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.