Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,178 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

What Should I Import To Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Should I Import To Nigeria (28824 Views)

How Can I Import From China / What Can I Import From USA? / What Can I Import From Turkey: Very Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by Gsentme(m): 6:24am On Feb 22, 2013
Hello brothers, am into clothing business here in Onitsha main market pls I need a partnership from China that is also on clothing business. These are my contacts pin 29268CBC 07068824977.
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by weimin1921(m): 8:54am On May 29, 2013
how are you? i'm glad to meet you here.
i'm Run from shenzhen of China, we are a mobile battery factory for 7 years, the output can be up to 70000 pieces per day.
now we have many old and big clients in INDIA, Bengal, Mid East, such as Indian famous mobile MAXX, MICROMAX,. Pakistan mobile HH, Mid East famous G-Tide, their batteries are from our company,

we are starting to enlarge market share in Overseas, so we are very desired to cooperate with local businessmen as our agent.

if you are interested, pls reply me here.
my skype id is run-huang.
gtalk is weimin1921@gmail.com
QQ: 601676383
THANKS
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by Ayus34(m): 11:05am On May 29, 2013
It is a bold step to start a business of ur own...instead of waiting for govt.monthly largess or working under someone who might not necessary know ur value...and it is always a good news to see a nigeria in the diaspora see the opportunity to invest back home...back to ur question,it is good to import somethings back home sell and make ur money,like techhology and ict gadgets sells very well in the country no doubt,but u gave to understand wot u are bringing in because u will be supprise wen u see some products selling cheapers than the amount u expect to sell urs and dis may lead to loss of ur money and capital tight down,no thanks to our alaba boys dat are always very active and can outsmart u with their price of ur same goods...note nija dont care about quality like dat....i help my brother in china to do same surveying d maeket,tell him on wot to bring in and d best time,so im talking from experience....but it will also be d best if u focus more on export from nigeria dis pays u better and of lesser risk,with dat u money and ur connection abroad u can make it exporting agro produce abroad and u make huge profit....u can do d business of ship in and ship out...ship in wot nija need and sheep out raw materials agro produce,which we have abundance...my writing is becoming too long i cud ve take time to explain deeper here but time thing.but incase u may need more and u found dis useful u can connect me on my mail ayus34@yahoo.com,or pauldavid2001@gmail.com,to add me up on facebook for better highlight and specific things u can place ur money on both on technology and agro and how u can go about it call 07032054765
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by Gsentme(m): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2013
Good day all, If u live or base in china I believe that clothing business base on ladies wear will favour u.our girls here in Nigeria really wants to be changing clothes every blessed day.if u are interested contact me for sampls on what to buy.these are my contacts 07068824977 email lusty4gcn@yahoo.com pin 28C9F7B9 thanks.
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by ivoice247: 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
This Nigerian website sells baby stuffs imported from UK - www.babynigeria.com
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by phlaakie: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
@ ayus34 hi i sent you a message in your inbox concerning exportation please i will like you to give me ideas thanks.
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by grandstar(m): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
[quote author=stagger]

Hve you seen the import prohibition list? All those guys shipping in clothes and other stuff on this list into Nigeria are directly contravening Customs...The ban on the import of cloths have been lifted.40% duty prevails
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by Nedum1979: 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
Go into STONE COATED ROOFING TILE, donicinvestment@gmail.com
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by zlgps598(f): 5:03am On Oct 17, 2013
Hi All,
This is cathy from china,we are a professional gps tracker manufacturer with top quality and competitive price.
By the way,In order to expand our business and help our customers to win more and more markets,we will give our customers any supports that we can do also including the prices supports
Our advatages as belows:
1)100% Quality Assurance:we test each tracker one by one before shipping
2)We have powerful techinical groups which can offer good Technical Support at any time
3)We have designed our own tracking platform which is free for our customers
4)Our trackers are easily use and Convenient
5)Fast delivery with large inventory
6)long time warranty
7)We Provide after-sales maintain service

Cathy
Sales Manager
ZL ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY (HK) CO., LIMITED
Skype:gps.tracker.cathy Email:Cathyzhang22sz@gmail.com MSN: GPS-Cathy22@hotmail.com Web:http://www.zl-gps.com

Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by zlgps598(f): 5:04am On Oct 17, 2013
Cathy
Sales Manager

ZL ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY (HK) CO., LIMITED

RM 1501(570), 15/F SPA CENTRE 53-55 LOCKHART RD WANCHAI HONG KONG ROAD,HONGKONG
Skype:gps.tracker.cathy Email:Cathyzhang22sz@gmail.com MSN: GPS-Cathy22@hotmail.com Web:http://www.zl-gps.com
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by zlgps598(f): 5:06am On Oct 17, 2013
Professional gps tracker manufacturer in china with top quality and competitive price

Cathy
Sales Manager
RM 1501(570), 15/F SPA CENTRE 53-55 LOCKHART RD WANCHAI HONG KONG ROAD,HONGKONG

Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by mjohnny: 6:11am On Nov 14, 2014
MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS GUIDE..!!!
learn How to Start Mini Importation Business With Less Than 14,000naira as capital and make up to FOUR times profit. A Comprehensive step-by-step Guide that reveals the Top most import Secrets on how to Import Items like: laptops, phones, watches, jewelries, motor/motorcycle spare parts, tubes, tyres, cloths, Brazilian human hair, bulbs, camera etc. either USED or NEW from USA and CHINA

I'm also available for ONE-on-ONE or GROUP TRAINING on MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS. Won’t you make up your mind and start experiencing this life changing business opportunity?

For more details visit: http://www.johnnybizz.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/How-To-Start-Mini-Importation-Business-In-Nigeria-With-N14.pdf

or CALL: 08060503032 /07052963482 or +447031962768 /+2348060503032
Email: olusanyafat@gmail.com OR import@johnnybizz.com for the MANUAL
BBM: 51436625

Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by Ademat7(m): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2014
I have not seen a sincere and clear comment here,nigerians with half information. To OP pls don't rush into releasing your money take ur time to study nigeria; follow news local blogs and particularly search your passion could be music,tech skill or probably d job you do(you can export ur skill thru blog also product n services relating to it) this is my email if you want to hear more from me adematinfo@gmail.com or u can quote me if you like and I will reply you.thanks for having hope in nigeria when others are doing otherwise
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by zhikirullah(m): 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hello…

Top of the day to you,

Our prices slashed down! SCLogistics, a service of America Air Sea Cargo Ltd with its head office in Houston, Texas has developed an end-to-end effective global logistics and procurement service, offering both Air and Ocean shipping from UK, US, China, Germany, India, Turkey, Denmark and other parts of the world to Nigeria. We are licensed by Nigerian Customs to clear containers and we offer the following:

Partner with us to experience stress free and cost effective…

 Global procurement of your items such as fashion, electronics, cars, tractors, etc we have hundreds of verified stores where you can buy at cheap prices.
 Shipping via sea or ocean to/from any country
 Custom clearing of any size of item
 Local or International warehousing of your items
 International merchants verification services
 Haulage services
 Forex financing etc. We have the solutions to all your questions and concerns, just name it.
www.sclogisticsng.com to get a free warehouse address for your shopping in USA, UK, China etc
Call or whats app: (+234-8066353127), E-mail: dayo.z@sclogisticsng.com
Re: What Should I Import To Nigeria by ThaRealNyke: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
For your quality items in vogue and in large or small quantity from Turkey, call me and Whatsapp on +2348069829826 Martins.

Send photos of any item you want to import from Turkey and get it delivered to your doorstep. I am into quality packet shirts, clothes of all gender of every age as well as other items ordered by our commercial traders.

Call, text or Whatsapp +234 8069829826 Martins.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car / BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday / 7 Home Business Advice To Help You Get Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.