Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! - Nairaland / General (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! (70970 Views)

Have You Ever Been Duped By People With 'juju' Before? Share Your Experience... / 7 Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men / Gender Inequality: Was Feminism Just a Fad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 6:03am On Aug 06, 2014
Here's MrsChima co-signing a racist poster:
SalayGirl:

hahaha so true the Niggers are so easy to fool and do anything for Sex with Non-Niggerwomen ... reminds me of this dumb ugly Nigger back in school always hitting on me asking me out ... ones at lunchtime i said " ok ... but , only of you suck on my big toe " made him believe i had a fetish and got off on guys licking and sucking my feet , specially Negros lol , he then had to suck on the big toe for 10 mins infront of the others .... haha after i said " wow you are the best toesucker ive ever had ... but , sorry i dont date Niggers cheesy
MrsChima:

There are some dumb niggers for sure! I have seen many "nigger lovers" I.e. White women ride and die for these dumb niggers though!

Typical of black feminazis

Oh and just to show that I'm not making this up here's the proof:
https://www.nairaland.com/368470/problem-black-women-tiger-woods/4#24760228
https://www.nairaland.com/salaygirl/posts

I can handle MrsChima calling me gay, I don't give damn about that. I do give a damn that women like her poisoning the minds of black people in general and then showing their true colours with stuff like the above statements.

3 Likes

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 4:50am On Aug 12, 2014
kandiikane: Grow up!
MrsChima: Still LMAO at my tranny comment. grin grin
I can see Queen Rupual posing in his skinny jeans! grin
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2680661/Trooper-filmed-beating-woman-head-California-highway.html
Tell me black feminists, where was your outrage at this atrocity?
Why aren't you calling for that savage to be fired?
I guess black feminist think that "street harrassment" is a much bigger crime than a white savage cop, beating the brakes off a black woman huh?
Still going to praise and pine for white men?
I suppose black men are to blame for this incident as well huh?

Truly black feminists and their sympathizers are a deluded and pathetic bunch!

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by kandiikane(m): 5:08am On Aug 12, 2014
BlackKenichi:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2680661/Trooper-filmed-beating-woman-head-California-highway.html
Tell me black feminists, where was your outrage at this atrocity?
Why aren't you calling for that savage to be fired?
I guess black feminist think that "street harrassment" is a much bigger crime than a white savage cop, beating the brakes off a black woman huh?
Still going to praise and pine for white men?
I suppose black men are to blame for this incident as well huh?

Truly black feminists and their sympathizers are a deluded and pathetic bunch!

Are you high?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by Fulaman198(m): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
BlackKenichi: Here's MrsChima co-signing a racist poster:

Typical of black feminazis

Oh and just to show that I'm not making this up here's the proof:
https://www.nairaland.com/368470/problem-black-women-tiger-woods/4#24760228
https://www.nairaland.com/salaygirl/posts

I can handle MrsChima calling me gay, I don't give damn about that. I do give a damn that women like her poisoning the minds of black people in general and then showing their true colours with stuff like the above statements.

Upon viewing Salaygirl's posts I can confirm it's a man called Ajuran/Ayanle posing as a woman.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

Upon viewing Salaygirl's posts I can confirm it's a man called Ajuran/Ayanle posing as a woman.
It doesn't matter. MrsChima is still co-signing that BS. There is no defending that negro bedwench.

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 5:02am On Aug 14, 2014
I have to say this now. I officially renounce Tommy Sotomayor.
He's nothing more than a lying sambo and coon!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
BlackKenichi: I have to say this now. I officially renounce Tommy Sotomayor.
He's nothing more than a lying sambo and coon!

haha yea
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by MrsChima(f): 11:27am On Aug 23, 2014
BlackKenichi:
It doesn't matter. MrsChima is still co-signing that BS. There is no defending that negro bedwench.

Look at this wannabe cracker nigga gay still riding on my nuts.

bedwench...wtf? grin grin

I bet this nigga drinks his tea with his pinky out. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
MrsChima:

Look at this wannabe cracker nigga gay still riding on my nuts.

bedwench...wtf? grin grin

I bet this nigga drinks his tea with his pinky out. grin grin
Isn't there a white man that you should be worshiping right now!?

1 Like

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by MrsChima(f): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
BlackKenichi:
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by MrsChima(f): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
BlackKenichi:

it won't be you nigga gay! grin

I bet this nigga got on socks and sandals. grin
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2014
MrsChima:

it won't be you nigga gay! grin

I bet this nigga got on socks and sandals. grin
Did your white master tell you to say those things!?
I swear black feminazis like you have no credibility.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by MrsChima(f): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
BlackKenichi:
Did your white master tell you to say those things!?
I swear black feminazis like you have no credibility.

So you want a white man now? Damn these whorish nigga gays.
You seriously needs to deal with your black mommy issues co's you are chronically delusional.

I do understand the origin of your homosexuality.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
MrsChima:

So you want a white man now? Damn these whorish nigga gays.
Nope white men want be like me and get with me. Get it right!
MrsChima: You seriously needs to deal with your black mommy issues co's you are chronically delusional.

Says the black feminist that co signs white supremacists. You've got nothing of substance to defend black feminists and feminism in general. Just a semi useful tool for the white supremacists to use. Unfortunately for you though, your days are numbered.

MrsChima: I do understand the origin of your homosexuality.
Good for you! Do you want a cookie?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
Gay gay gay gay gay... thats all black people say when they argue. Its nauseating.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
pleep: Gay gay gay gay gay... thats all black people say when they argue. Its nauseating.
I know. At least mix up the insults.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by MrsChima(f): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2014
BlackKenichi:
Nope white men want be like me and get with me. Get it right!

Says the black feminist that co signs white supremacists. You've got nothing of substance to defend black feminists and feminism in general. Just a semi useful tool for the white supremacists to use. Unfortunately for you though, your days are numbered.

Good for you! Do you want a cookie?

I was told never to take from the needy and destitute. You keep the cookie! Thanks! grin

I bet it feels good to be understood huh? What did your black mammy do? Bit you? Abandoned you? She didn't believe you when you told her you were molested?

It's not too late for family therapy. wink
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by MrsChima(f): 9:52am On Aug 25, 2014
pleep: Gay gay gay gay gay... thats all black people say when they argue. Its nauseating.

Not just black people....you may want to change your neighborhood. It's a big would out here. grin

oh I forgot....you are poor and lives in the basement. grin

visionboardupdate grin

Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by MrsChima(f): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2014
BlackKenichi:
I know. At least mix up the insults.

Other gays don't think it's an insult. They are proud!

Be proud nigga gay. grin
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 11:42am On Aug 25, 2014
MrsChima is so stup1d that she actually wrote in quote box to reply to me.
Then again I really shouldn't be suprised by the stupidity of bitter black women like her. White men don't want her, black men don't want her, black women are starting to see that feminist bints like her are truly pathetic and a disease to the black community.
All in all she's pathetic!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
MrsChima and other Black Feminazis and Negro bedwenches take heed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5DnrdtksUw&list=UUWyZA2WkTcsma3WHH7w1vQw
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tariq Nasheed says Black Feminists are gatekeepers of White Supremacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYMyLtBwEgQ

Come on black feminists, defend yourselves!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tariq Nasheed calls black feminism a negro bed-wench coalition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6yDUaE8TbM
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by pleep(m): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Do u still like tariq nasheed btw? i feel like he went off into the deep end. Way way way too biased about black issues. I dont feel like it does us any good to look at things from such a one sided perspective
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 11:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
pleep: Do u still like tariq nasheed btw? i feel like he went off into the deep end. Way way way too biased about black issues. I dont feel like it does us any good to look at things from such a one sided perspective
I do like Tariq Nasheed. I like what he has to say and for the most part it's on point. He's not perfect by any means.
Certainly beats listening to the coon/fraud Tommy Sotomayor.
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsChima:

Other gays don't think it's an insult. They are proud!

Be proud nigga gay. grin
Like how proud you are when white men beat the breaks out of black women!? You had ample time to reply to this atrocity and your silence is damning:

Who do you look out for more? White men or Black women?
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
MrsChima:
Not just black people....you may want to change your neighborhood. It's a big would out here. grin
oh I forgot....you are poor and lives in the basement. grin
visionboardupdate grin

I'm still waiting for your input about what happened to this black woman by a white cop!

What's it to be failed negro bedwench?
Stay silent? Defend black women? Defend your white massa (which is the same as staying silent)?
Women like you are a disease!
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by BlackKenichi(m): 12:07am On Oct 12, 2014
Shahrazad Ali dropping knowledge bombs. I wonder if the black feminist bedwenches will listen to her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnqUKAKaQhU
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by cbravo3: 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
THE IMPORTANCE OF FEMINISM IN DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIAN POLITICS: AN EXPOSITION
http://www.bravoprojecthelp.com/philosophy/importance-feminism-development-nigerian-politics-exposition/
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by tatacherie: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
The future of feminists is bright
Re: Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! by NewzLady: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
BlackKenichi:
Tariq Nasheed says Black Feminists are gatekeepers of White Supremacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYMyLtBwEgQ

Come on black feminists, defend yourselves!

this guy is a fool tariq nasheed wife is half white but he dont like "bedwench"?
this is your hero? youre stupid pass,

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! / Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) / If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.