Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Tuface Resumes Nightclubbing At Dplace Club By Papas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Resumes Nightclubbing At Dplace Club By Papas (1061 Views)

Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) / Nigerian Celebrity ' BABY Papas ' And Their Kids (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Resumes Nightclubbing At Dplace Club By Papas by Glamourogo(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
Tuface Resumes Nightclubbing At Dplace Club By Papas. Guess who stormed DPlace Lounge, the exotic nightclub yesterday; it’s Africa's pride and number one artiste, Tuface Innocent Idibia. Tubaba, as he is fondly called, came to the place to unwind with his...

READ MORE:
http://glamourogo..com/2013/04/tuface-resumes-nightclubbing-at-dplace.html

Re: Tuface Resumes Nightclubbing At Dplace Club By Papas by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
Representing all the Texans on NL before this thread makes it to the FP wink
Re: Tuface Resumes Nightclubbing At Dplace Club By Papas by AK481(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Representing all the Texans on NL before this thread makes it to the FP wink
It can't make front page,it is incomplete and doesn't serve any benefit to nl,the aim of this thread is to leave nl and migrate to her blog.

I ve been in nl for long and wen I see I fp material I will know.this one is not.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage’s And Hubby Tee Billz Set Wed This Year / House Of Gold Lagos Premiere Pictures / Strange Fish With Human Parts Causes Stir In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.