Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Sexkillz, The Omo Mo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz, The Omo Mo (26113 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by 2sexynet: 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
At the end of the day u go on hidding my post at the hate thread.

E pain u shey? Cos u couldnt no longer bear the increasing likes.

Simply because you were attacked

A few days ago, u attacked daily news, ur post generated likes and it was left that way.

You are FAKE!

E pain u and ogugua.

Fool raised to infinity. That's what u are.

I won't stop telling ur likes d truth... Coward!

25 Likes

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by 190: 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
I had all the power to remove the dumb thread along with the dumb comments from last night till this morning, just like I have the power to delete this dumb thread as well, but I chose not to, so that dumb people like you could vent out your frustrations while I have a laugh. But seun removed it.

Get off your high horse.

Nothing pains me.

You are the one pained, that is why you created another thread to continue crying, cos the other is gone. Cry baby. Get on with the insults while I have a drink and laugh at your stupidity.

Cheers

6 Likes

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
Lol.
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by xynerise: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
sexkillz: I had all the power to remove the dumb thread along with the dumb comments from last night till this morning, just like I have the power to delete this dumb thread as well, but I chose not to, so that dumb people like you could vent out your frustrations while I have a laugh. But seun removed it.

Get off your high horse.

Nothing pains me.

You are the one pained, that is why you created another thread to continue crying, cos the other is gone. Cry baby. Get on with the insults while I have a drink and laugh at your stupidity.

Cheers

guy come join me chop Nkwobi o jare. Nonsense cool
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
Hehehehehehe.....they are back at it again. Fight!! Fight!! Fight!!!........Fun and Laughter for all grin grin

Everybody wole pelu venom e, no valium, no valium ooo (in Lagos drivers voice)

On a side note, what does "omo mo" mean??

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Imprida(f): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
Why the hate on sexkillz? am new here undecided
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
Imprida: Why the hate on sexkillz? am new here undecided
I make life miserable for trolls and nuisances. I don't allow them the free will to run around the romance section perpetuating their stupidity and disturbing tendencies, I clip their wings by banning them out, so they have no choice than to hate.

I refused to bow to their wishes and whims. I refuse to be tamed. They insult from morning till night and I refuse to cower. Their insults which they thought would affect me, I chew it up and spit it back on their faces. . . I'm too hot to handle, so the next thing is what? Is hate.

3310 ti o raye iranu. Ojabo ko fo emi ni omo mama mi. . . Won ti po to. . . cool

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
xynerise:
guy come join me chop Nkwobi o jare. Nonsense cool
Correct.

I thought that rumour was true, I for don reach ya house. grin

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by xynerise: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
sexkillz: Correct.

I thought that rumour was true, I for don reach ya house. grin
guy, I no even know that person o. Maybe na one of this boko people grin. The months still plenty sef grin
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
xynerise:
guy, I no even know that person o. Maybe na one of this boko people grin. The months still plenty sef grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Caracta(f): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
Na wa o. Another thread? Choi!
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by greedie1(f): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
hmmm....
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
na wa this sexkillz dude is getting e-famous on NL cheesy

LOOKING UNTO HEAVEN WHEN WILL SOME OPEN A THREAD ON MY NAME embarassed
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by xynerise: 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
~vicky~:
na wa this sexkillz dude is getting e-famous on NL cheesy

LOOKING UNTO HEAVEN WHEN WILL SOME OPEN A THREAD ON MY NAME embarassed
Can I create a thread that says '' Vicky is an Antelope?'' undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Idowuogbo(f): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
Our ministry is moving.... O jabo ti records!!! Fi le! cool cool cool
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
Well, the guy was simply saying: dnt throw stones wen u dnt wanna get thrown at!
It's simple. I think only jerks wields power only to their own advantage.

To put it on a fair side, i think sexkillz is a special mode whom i love to take swipes at. But i also get angry when he uses his advantage against me.

But he's been fair sha, at least to an extent that i can hit him back. He allows dt much WHEN he is in the mood.

OP, no vex. E go better. And if e no better, u av my permission to hang!
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by 2sexynet: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
Liar! If u were nt affected, y did u hide d post.

I dont know if the thread was locked. I would prefer it is locked than hiding post. What does that says about you?
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
xynerise:
Can I create a thread that says '' Vicky is an Antelope?'' undecided
undecided undecided undecided
you wish?
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by 2sexynet: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
Shollypopz:
On a side note, what does "omo mo" mean??
it means small pikin or child in Benin
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by xynerise: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
~vicky~:

undecided undecided undecided
you wish?
smile Jesus loves u grin
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
xynerise:
smile Jesus loves u grin

cry cry cry
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by xynerise: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
~vicky~:

cry cry cry
oya come take kuli-kuli undecided
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Rooneyboy(m): 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
sexkillz: I make life miserable for trolls and nuisances. I don't allow them the free will to run around the romance section perpetuating their stupidity and disturbing tendencies, I clip their wings by banning them out, so they have no choice than to hate.

So u think, the way u are going u'll end up killing this site in no time.

If I may ask what exactly do u think u have that peeps would be hating on

For crying out loud , u are not the first mod on NL and wouldn't be the last, but u are undoubtedly the most hated, a right thinking individual would sit down and do a self evaluation on himself .

My ADVICE : please whenever u want to press the ban button endavour to put on ur thinking cap , this would help u greatly.

I really feel for Seun for making such a big mistake having spent sleepless nights nurturing this site to where it is at the moment.

17 Likes

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
xynerise:
oya come take kuli-kuli undecided

na ofio i won chop undecided
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rooneyboy:

So u think, the way u are going u'll end up killing this site in no time.

For crying out loud , u are not the first mod on NL and wouldn't be the last, but u are undoubtedly the most hated, a right thinking individual would sit down and do a self evaluation on himself .

My ADVICE : please whenever u want to press the ban button endavour to put on ur thinking cap , this would help u greatly.

I really feel for Seun for making such a big mistake having spent sleepless nights nurturing this site to where it is at the moment.
Keep your advice, since I do not need it. I don't even care about being the most hated cos I do not live on NL.

So to you, banning people that harm the site with their comments and spam activities and fights to you means killing the site?

Pls put on your thinking cap, boy .

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by xynerise: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
~vicky~:

na ofio i won chop undecided
how many seeds?
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rooneyboy:

It baffles me as well. It's you dumb ones that created the hate thread on sexkillz, and posted insults in them.

So what do you have to gain by making crass comments against a stranger you met online?

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
na wa u stingy small, 1 derica of it wont be much cool
xynerise:
how many seeds?
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Agbgift(f): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2013
It was oga seun that locked up that thread. I was there wen he drove us out by locking it up grin. I can even testify to dat in court, incase u try to sue@op grin...but wait o, una nor dey tire for d beef things self? Them dey give award for d matter? Oga seun, come close dis one up jor. Nt that am in support of anyone, but dis has to stop. Or make we assume, say both d beefer and d beefee are jst catching fun wift dis as it might nt be a serious stuff.
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by mysticgal(f): 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
tom and pinky is equals to xynerise and sexkills,how are you doing pals

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Cobra My Friend Killed Today / Graduate Drowns At Gombe International Hotel (pics) / 3 African Men Display Great Acrobatic Skills From Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.