Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Sexkillz, The Omo Mo - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz, The Omo Mo (26104 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by babseg(m): 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rooneyboy:

So u think, the way u are going u'll end up killing this site in no time.

If I may ask what exactly do u think u have that peeps would be hating on

For crying out loud , u are not the first mod on NL and wouldn't be the last, but u are undoubtedly the most hated, a right thinking individual would sit down and do a self evaluation on himself .

My ADVICE : please whenever u want to press the ban button endavour to put on ur thinking cap , this would help u greatly.

I really feel for Seun for making such a big mistake having spent sleepless nights nurturing this site to where it is at the moment.

I really support you. But from just two pages I've read, I think he is rude.

We all know that he is the mod but saying that he has got all the power to do whatever he likes looks like a pride.

As a mod or whatever you should be humble and explain to them why you have to delete their post but not to call them names even when they call you one.

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by adexsimply(m): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
omo.. this place sweet o..maa quick go kari my APOTIchair kon sit down wella
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
are d likers association of Nairaland(LAN) on leave? cheesy

abeg like this post if you re feeling the heat
cool

4 Likes

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by xynerise: 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
~vicky~:
are d likers association of Nairaland(LAN) on leave? cheesy

abeg like this post if you re feeling the heat
cool
grin

who be that wey like her post? U wan fall my hand? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Idowuogbo(f): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
babseg:

I really support you. But from just two pages I've read, I think he is rude.

We all know that he is the mod but saying that he has got all the power to do whatever he likes looks like a pride.

As amod or whatever you should be humble and explain to them why you have to delete their post but not to call them names even when they call you one.

Eya...no too vex o! Na d paraga I drink during pregnancy cus am.My pikin get one syndrome wey Yoruba dey call "yi lori".Bear with us Biko!

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
xynerise:
sorry, nobody send u. undecided

no con spoil the ministry here! just like and move on tongue

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by xynerise: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
~vicky~:

no con spoil the ministry here! just like and move on tongue
Honestly, I liked your post grin

mtchewwundecided

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Imprida(f): 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
baba dey:

Who would that be?
lol their are just too many.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
xynerise:
grin
who be that wey like her post? U wan fall my hand? undecided

tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by babseg(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Eya...no too vex o! Na d paraga I drink during pregnancy cus am.My pikin get one syndrome wey Yoruba dey call "yi lori".Bear with us Biko!

So na ur pikin. Make u talk to him o

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Idowuogbo(f): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
babseg:

So na ur pikin. Make u talk to him o
I hia u Sir! I go try.. grin

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Idowuogbo(f): 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
Imprida: lol their are just too many.
Henhen? I dey d list? I sabi knack o! kiss

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by xynerise: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
~vicky~:

tongue tongue tongue
*slaps her tongue*

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by babadey(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
Imprida: lol their are just too many.

I heard polyandry is also practised in nigeria too,so, u good to go
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by xynerise: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
see markerting undecided

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by beylinko(m): 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
OMG! not again. U GUYS cant For once get busy? Enough for today now,haba!

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
*following*

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
xynerise:
*slaps her tongue*
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
babseg: I really support you. But from just two pages I've read, I think he is rude.

As a mod or whatever you should be humble and explain to them why you have to delete their post but not to call them names even when they call you one.

[size=13pt]I think I remember you from Ruzzle. I don't have my screenshots to verify lol.

I agree with what you said. I think that's how it should be done as well. The reason why, in my opinion, things are as they are in this section is because a lot of the offenders are repeat offenders. They're people who know the rules and violate them anyway. Then, when they're banned, they hurl insults or open threads in the general section about it.

This case of Sexkillz vs Nairaland is tiring. Everyone has something to say, but when theyre called out? Silence. In yesterday's thread, I asked anyone who felt they were wronged to bring evidence and no one could do it. As claims are easily thrown, they should also easily be backed. I've never heard of anyone being banned for writing "Ogugua". If so, we wouldn't see CFCfan until 2106 as he mentions my name with every breath he takes lol.

The mod of this section created a thread called Romance Section 2013, in hopes of this issue coming to an end. Obviously, it hasn't. No one is perfect and no one claims to be. However, the problem won't be solved until everyone does some e-personal evaluation lol. Sexkillz bans because people violate rules. People hate Sexkillz because he bans. It's a vicious circle that can't be cracked until everyone involved changes.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by babadey(m): 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Haba!!grin...u don join them ni?...

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Idowuogbo(f): 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
xynerise:
see markerting undecided
B4? Gbogbo buying and selling enterprise. U go purchase? grin

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Idowuogbo(f): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I think I remember you from Ruzzle. I don't have my screenshots to verify lol.

I agree with what you said. I think that's how it should be done as well. The reason why, in my opinion, things are as they are in this section is because a lot of the offenders are repeat offenders. They're people who know the rules and violate them anyway. Then, when they're banned, they hurl insults or open threads in the general section about it.

This case of Sexkillz vs Nairaland is tiring. Everyone has something to say, but when theyre called out? Silence. In yesterday's thread, I asked anyone who felt they were wronged to bring evidence and no one could do it. As claims are easily thrown, they should also easily be backed. I've never heard of anyone being banned for writing "Ogugua". If so, we wouldn't see CFCfan until 2106 as he mentions my name with every breath he takes lol.

The mod of this section created a thread called Romance Section 2013, in hopes of this issue coming to an end. Obviously, it hasn't. No one is perfect and no one claims to be. However, the problem won't be solved until everyone does some e-personal evaluation lol. Sexkillz bans because people violate rules. People hate Sexkillz because he bans. It's a vicious circle that can't be cracked until everyone involved changes.[/size]
ROFTLMAO!!
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Smartiegurl(f): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mtchewwttsssss!
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by dopeJemi: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2013

I HAVE SOMETHING 2 SAY

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by greedie1(f): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
Smartie gurl: Mtchewwttsssss!
seconded!

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
Where the heat dey? undecided
Yesterday's thread was juicer and more lively. Here just dry like Sahara, make them close the yeye thread.

No venom, no injury, no killing! Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by babadey(m): 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
ogugua88:

Are u ogugua89 too?undecided

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Smartiegurl(f): 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mtchewwttsssss! Whats all this hating about?

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ignore my previous comment, I just see one long epistle.

I dey come, e be like sey the thread is about to take a lucrative turn.

4 Likes

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by xynerise: 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
B4? Gbogbo buying and selling enterprise. U go purchase? grin
No thanks. I dont buy tokunbo and perishable commodities. Your product is what result to Abnormal Demand Curve undecided

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
Shollypopz: Ignore my previous comment, I just see one long epistle.

I dey come, e be like sey the thread is about to take a lucrative turn.

o ho i tell ya! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
baba dey: Are u ogugua89 too?undecided

[size=13pt]Absolutely not. I have no idea who's behind that moniker.[/size]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Cobra My Friend Killed Today / Mom Of Ryan Kaji, Star Of Ryan Toysreview, Once Jailed For Shoplifting / Graduate Drowns At Gombe International Hotel (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.