Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Please Help Me With WHMCS Licence - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me With WHMCS Licence (736 Views)

How Can I Integrate Voguepay With WHMCS? Need Help / Is Your Site Hosted On Nulled/stolen Whmcs Find Out Before Your Site Get Hacked! / Web Hosting Companies Beware! Security Threat In Whmcs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With WHMCS Licence by phpNET(m): 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
Can anyone help me out with a WHMCS licence...

Please any assistance will be highly appreciated..
Re: Please Help Me With WHMCS Licence by cybergee(m): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
You just have buy.
Re: Please Help Me With WHMCS Licence by phpNET(m): 3:49am On Apr 12, 2013
cybergee: You just have buy.
Yeah, am ready to buy but it should be a lifetime licence, and not the monthly licence type,
If you have please how much will you take from me?
Re: Please Help Me With WHMCS Licence by hilaryiwens05: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
lets talk on 08182428991/ bbm: 22E88D19
phpNET:
Yeah, am ready to buy but it should be a lifetime licence, and not the monthly licence type,
If you have please how much will you take from me?
Re: Please Help Me With WHMCS Licence by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
That means you're looking for cracked version.

If you're serious for biz, pay for it monthly or yearly.
Encourage the developers.

(1) (Reply)

Mode Of Payout 4 Online Referral Biz. / Free Web Hosting Service:- Create And Host Your Site / It’s Not Enough To Be A Good Web Designer Anymore!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.