Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

"Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. (48898 Views)

How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean / Use Hydrogen Peroxide To Kill Ebola Virus On Surfaces And General Hygiene / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by kizaronto: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
Beync: Pls is joystick a name of a reptile?

No it is not a reptile. Rather, it is that special kind stick that gives you special kind of joy any time u eat it. you can eat it thru ur central point or ur mouth depending on ur choice. The bottom line is that it gives u joy at last.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by jevic(m): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
Cleanliness is important in the life of every human being.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by buskie13(m): 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
Merkki: And to think we put these things in our mouths every now and then. Yuck!
you said things?
Dats a real black bamboo..rod or rake..
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by WongFeiHong(m): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
Merkki: And to think we put these things in our mouths every now and then. Yuck!

Na who send u
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Dahbutter(m): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
angry op u should have titled the thread ''bulokus tins!'' cheesy grin cheesy
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nicepoker(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
Aggrippa: yes... that is why MouthAction is HARD and is not advisable...it is not descent and from a medic perspective full of hazards.
native doc
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nicepoker(m): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
i soak mine in brake fluid for 45mins then clean it up wit caborator cleaner. After that my nozzle i mean my john thomas. Sprays lyk king cobra

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by mkoabiola: 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Y not punny or kpekus,cos dat 1 need xtra xtra hygiene.

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by johnwell(m): 11:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
Linqsz:

and ur Guy doesn't put his mouth in ur honey pot?"

...bros, not all pots contains honey; some are contaminated pot, bacteria central pot, evaporated pot, sour pot, water pot, etc...
pots plenty sooote i no even fit categorize them, but pot na pot!

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Lilboots(m): 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
johnwell:

...bros, not all pots contains honey; some are contaminated pot, bacteria central pot, evaporated pot, sour pot, water pot, etc...
pots plenty sooote i no even fit categorize them, but pot na pot!

e be like say u never hear 'otu ocha' before.

1 Like

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by PromiseJonah(m): 6:09am On Oct 18, 2013
rodeo0070:
Shame don catch me o!
In your dreams sha...
com no da play love here. Here be like love garden for una two eyes! Here na nairaland We no dey for garden of Eden
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by ramaju: 6:44am On Oct 18, 2013
Beync: Pls is joystick a name of a reptile?
Yes, it is one snake that lives around the pelvic region.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by dagr8oy: 6:56am On Oct 18, 2013

really? sounds lik u hv really bin takin enof in ya mouth. dnt get me wrong pls,,only sayin based on ur coment. wink[quote author=Merkki]And to think we put these things in our mouths every now and then. Yuck![/quot
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 18, 2013
Wonder why we always have dick threads on front page and never pussy own. This nairaland mods. and thier hypocrisy style of life? Why cant we analyse pussy for once on front page?
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Breezy90(m): 7:09am On Oct 18, 2013
shocked shocked Joystick
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Emmalaw10(m): 7:45am On Oct 18, 2013
. Not as if U have an option if ur bf enjoys that more except U wanna relinquish him to anoda babe
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Emmalaw10(m): 7:52am On Oct 18, 2013
yunglykmine: Make una no vex oo... Abeg, wetin be Joystick??
. Go and buy a computer textbook, U will see the meaning there
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by mechanicaldummie(m): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2013
I told my doctor my joystick was as thin as a spaghetti noodle. I
asked if there was anything I could do to bulk it up, and he said,
“Yeah, tell your girl to twirl it on a fork before she puts it in her
mouth.”

2 Likes

Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Unclerukus: 9:20am On Oct 18, 2013
Circumcised men joystick dont produce lubricant and cant stink if he takes his bath regularly and shave his ball.meant for uncircumcised men which are few and produce lubricants due to the presence of the foreskin...TEAM SMOOTH D*ICK.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by mechanicaldummie(m): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2013
Breezy90: shocked shocked Joystick
yeah J-O-Y-S-T-I-C-K
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by ichommy(m): 9:34am On Oct 18, 2013

Is a Pad for Game.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 18, 2013
i cant believe this thread is in its 8th page with more than twenty viewers yet.

hmmmm,dis joystick matter sef
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2013
i guess tis the one used for playing computer games, i wonder how it became more important than the C.P.U Itself.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by simpleseyi: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2013

So, you actually give MOUTH-ACTION? Never knew you are this spoilt, oh! Sorry, I mean experienced.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by JBL316: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2013
Wetin be joystick without the smell?....every male get something odoriferously unique about them to satisfy the natural needs of the opposite sex (wether dem gree or not e no change anything). He -goat get smell wey she-goat no get. Male lion nko? and so on and so on. So na the wey wey God do am be that...to give out a unique scent. Every man wey knw wetin dey suppose to dey proud of am....thtz wht makes the male folks uniquely male. Just do ur normal baffing...leave the scent alone...i beg!
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by igboboy1(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2013

bia kam tinye nkem na ime onu gi grin
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Trippledots(m): 11:21am On Oct 18, 2013
na wa o
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Kerilyyz(m): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2013

Na prick.
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
Joystick tinz!
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by toluxa1(m): 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2013

It is a stick that brings Joy!!!
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by billyG(m): 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
This poser is fuckin funny,joysticks no dey smell na who dey wahala himself so,we know wetin fit smell grin grin grin grin
Re: "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. by DonMagicJuan: 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
I will just leave this here

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Use This Toilet? (pics) / Why Are Babies Held Upside Down?? / Marriage And The Sickle Cell Genotype Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.