Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa (24177 Views)

Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. / Gigantic Snake Swallowed A Woman In South Africa (LOOK) / Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Odinaka00(m): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2013
Chei! E don hapun........OTITO DILI JESU. My casual pix don make fp today, mods una too gbaski, may our ancestors continue to bless you guyz
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 12, 2013
BUSH MAN: abi na only celebrities we dey notice? make we notice odinaka too
na true you talk sha grin grin grin

let's all get a break from the Tonto Dike threads.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by nosagold(m): 11:56am On Apr 12, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

You are not alone dear, I wonder what the others are seeing undecided .what are we looking at? A silhouette in an oversized unbuttoned shirt?

And what's wrong with the pic? Why don't you post your pic so we can all comment.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by BUSHMAN1: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2013
ItsModella:
na true you talk sha grin grin grin

let's all get a break from the Tonto Dike threads.
kiss kiss kiss tongue tongue tongue infact we can also notice you,if you let us.....?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by tjskii(f): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
Kai I remember dis shirt oo,dat time wey we dey hustle for skool,everyone had a variation of dis striped shirt,d tin full yaba cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Adex25(m): 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
Haha it made front page!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
nosa gold:

And what's wrong with the pic? Why don't you post your pic so we can all comment.

If you need to see me come in my house lol,he CHOSE to upload a picture why should I be forced? undecided
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2013
BUSH MAN: grin grin grin grin its suppossed to be a joke, were is your sense of humor?

I seriously don't get the "joke " undecided
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by BUSHMAN1: 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I seriously don't get the "joke " undecided
the joke is..the photo is rubbish..but hey! why not? we are fed up of celebrities photos..besides he is generating a lot of traffic
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
BUSH MAN: the joke is..the photo is rubbish..but hey! why not? we are fed up of celebrities photos..besides he is generating a lot of traffic

The photo is rubbish ? cheesy you said it not me! Before they start attacking me.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by nyerem(f): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
This's NKECHINYEREM.Pls let dis make Front page pls.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Revolva(m): 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
grin so na how fine all dese mods wan show us ho SA be after all d hatred against Nigerians..who cares..if a nairalander visits....na today
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Odinaka00(m): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
berem: wey dat your 6 packs pisure Odii? you have added weight o! cheesy

Berem sweet sis, nne hw far na?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Kenyanstar: 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2013
Another nairalander......

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Kingsley98: 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
Feel me na cheesy

cheesy

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Odinaka00(m): 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2013
@kenyattamore, yu damn riht girl, aint nofin spectacular bout d pic, na luck carry mah pic enter front page
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by sKeetz(m): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by BUSHMAN1: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2013
ladies and gentlemen anymore contenders? nairaland celebrity photos? or is it only odinaka who,s got the balls?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by mayrie1(f): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2013
Nice pics indeed. But I still dont understand how this will solve the economic issues in Nigeria or how am going to gain positively from this information. I thought front page was a quick access to "useful" information pertaining Nigeria and even the world... Anyhow. @OP are you single? No girlfriend? I am available for u.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2013
may.rie:
Nice pics indeed. But I still dont understand how this will solve the economic issues in Nigeria or how am going to gain positively from this information. I thought front page was a quick access to "useful" information pertaining Nigeria and even the world... Anyhow. @OP are you single? No girlfriend? I am available for u.
Wrong!! The frontpage is for threads capable of generating a lot of traffic.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Orikinla(m): 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
Nairaland is making me bored and tired.
embarassed
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by nosagold(m): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
Is it a bad thing to appreciate a nairalander? Na only jim iyke's fashion and tonto dike una go dey see?

Abeg odinaka your head dey dia
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
Odinaka00: Chei! E don hapun........OTITO DILI JESU. My casual pix don make fp today, mods una too gbaski, may our ancestors continue to bless you guyz
lol..... Rubbish site
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
Odinaka00: @kenyattamore, yu damn riht girl, aint nofin spectacular bout d pic, na luck carry mah pic enter front page

I see front page is like winning the lottery ,Congratulationz!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
Odinaka00:

Berem sweet sis, nne hw far na?
Am cool my darling brother ! you look good jare. No mind bad belle people. Ara ga agba ndi ara! i kajara akaja! nothing do you! cool

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by CrazyMan(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
Orikinla: Nairaland is making me bored and tired.
embarassed
You can always jump into the lagoon to relieve yourself off unnecessary pressure. wink
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by mayrie1(f): 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2013
ItsModella:
Wrong!! The frontpage is for threads capable of generating a lot of traffic.

What do you mean by traffic? Does it has anything to do with "useful information"?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
may.rie:

What do you mean by traffic? Does it has anything to do with "useful information"?
Not really. Whatever attracts a lot of viewers, from celebrity gossip to politics to romance.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Blueeyedboi(m): 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
Orikinla: Nairaland is making me bored and tired.
embarassed
...Hey if u dont like a topic you bounce off en go post poo on some other thread...i wonder how difficult dis is for you...it really beats me why you guys get ur panties in a twist over trivialities..
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by MoAfrica: 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
Kingsley98: Feel me na cheesy

cheesy

nice picture,i like it.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Blueeyedboi(m): 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
Odinaka00: Chei! E don hapun........OTITO DILI JESU. My casual pix don make fp today, mods una too gbaski, may our ancestors continue to bless you guyz
....Nwanne o nwero much..i di ok..kee ka eke si anya anwu dat way
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by mayrie1(f): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
ItsModella:
Not really. Whatever attracts a lot of viewers, from celebrity gossip to politics to romance.

Celebrity gossip to politics to romance is okay by me but posting a pics of yourself and then making front page just does not make much sense. I am Mary btw, u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do People Die? / Flood Sweeps Away Pregnant Woman, Kills Two Others In Plateau State / What Did 2019 Teach You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.