Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? (10827 Views)

How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary / The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This / Worship Of Mary And The Use Of Images In The Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by highyo: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
I want to give thanks and praise to the almighty King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Jesus Christ. (Rom 8:35-39). I want to thank him for delivering me from evil spirits, spiritual husbands and the marine kingdom. Without my knowledge, I was initiated into worshipping the marine kingdom, when I started my worship in celestial church of christ. I have noticed that since then things where going from good to bad, and that everyone in my family was been seen to be my enemy ( according to prophetic revelations in the church). It came to the point that I stopped talking to everyone and stayed away from my family and friends, in the hope of delivering myself from any evil eye. I developed a spirit in the church, which allowed my to be in 'spirit' and prophesy..but I was told to hold a feast at the church,by a prophetess in spirit, to satisfy the spirits that are following me-by (Obanje- apparently it was a good obanje spirit) and this is when I unknowingly got initiated to worship marine kingdoms. The sheperd also revealed to me that an evil spirit was blocking my ways.. And asked 3 elders to take me to the sea..where I had to take my bath and leave items(bowl, swords etc..and a white yard cloth) at the sea coast. It is now, that I realise that by doing this, I entered a covenant with a marine spirit husband, which made it very difficult for me to stay in a serious relationship talk less of get married. I also started having dreams, in which I had full intercourse with men and women and would be ashamed to tell anyone about it.... To cut the long story short... A couple of weeks ago I embarked on a journey to nigeria, to visit my family after almost 19 years and to bury my father and as I was passing by, a pentecostal church I decided to attend one of their services ( believing in my mind that God is one!), the service was quite good, but all of a sudden the pastor asked me to come to the pulpit so that he could pray for me. He held my hands and we started praying.... After 10 minutes, I started feeling hot and faint...and a male voice started coming out of me telling the pastor to stop praying, because this body belonged to me( I was later on told that my spirit husband was the one talking to the pastor). The spirit husband was very violent during the whole deliverance service and threatened the pastor that he was going to kill him and his family. The spirit husband also bribed the pastor and told him that he will give him money or even my body (to make love) if the pastor stopped with the deliverance, but the pastor rebuked him and used anointing oil and ' the blood of Jesus' to cast him out of me. In spirit I was also pregnant with children and that deliverance service forced me to have a spiritual miscarriage.... The whole deliverance took 3-4 days.. Since many unclean spirits where deposited in me. The pastor did not know me from Adam, but God told him that I was a member of the marine kingdom and that I was initiated by the so called ' celestial church of Christ'. I deeply apologise for my bad english.All I want to tell u people is that, there is darkness in white garment churches and that if u are a member and do not know about the evil in that church, that u should leave the church before it is too late. I thank God for delivering me! I am happy that I am finally seeing a thread on this NL with the truth written about white garment churches. I am not suprised that people (White garment members) ignore ur thread.. The same way they ignored mine. But God will one day open their eyes. I just pray that it will not be too late for them

1 Like

Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by Les: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
God'll never open their eyes, if God'll, why hasn't He done it long ago. The reason being that it works according to d prophesy of Jesus Christ b4 he left this planet. Jesus said dat many would be deceived so am not surprised.. They can only be delivered on mere coincidences just like urs... Congrats to u.

1 Like

Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by paulicoco: 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
I am telling u. I expected this thread to share more testimonies. Many people are blinded by the crosses, and the Mimo Mimo Mimo, jesu kristi and malaika shouts of those people.... But Satan is working. Oshoffa may have had the right intentions, but the people after him mixed Christianity with tradition and juju and God knows...I am not afraid of exposing them. Greater is He who is in me, than He who is in the World.
Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by paulicoco: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
I also had a prophet tell me that 70-80 percent of thos prophets have obanje ( apparently there is good and a bad one). The good one helps people, whilst the bad one destroys.. Rubbish! People please repent before its too late

1 Like

Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by aadetoyin(f): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
Why do I feel like I have read this exact story or is it testimony on nairaland b4?

@Op, is this ur story or u just copied and paste?

Ok its actually @Pauli coco's story and it has been treated b4.
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by highyo: 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2013
i purposly paste this first
before i give mine too.

i was born and grew up in that church too

very time i started moving towards christ, everythings got exposed to me.

CCC & C&S are totally acting against the word of God. how?

i'll paste mine observation
Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by paulicoco: 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
Please do. There are not many members who know what is going on in their church... We need to open their eyes, before it is too late for them embarassed
Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by highyo: 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
pauli coco: Please do. There are not many members who know what is going on in their church... We need to open their eyes, before it is too late for them embarassed

I HAVE MADE IT A TOPIC
Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
So God deliberately refuses to open their eyes so he can roast them over an everlasting slow burning flame.. and I thought i had issues
Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by Ubenedictus(m): 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: So God deliberately refuses to open their eyes so he can roast them over an everlasting slow burning flame.. and I thought i had issues
hehehe,
worship supposes submission, you can't worship marine spirits unknowningly

2 Likes

Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by highyo: 7:11am On Apr 17, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: So God deliberately refuses to open their eyes so he can roast them over an everlasting slow burning flame.. and I thought i had issues

No they have refused to open their eyes themselves because all what they are doing which contradict the God's rule are all written in the word of God
He has given them his rule but they failed to abide to it. even if you refuse to study the bible, you are walking at the edge of hell because His words is the light that will guide you. if you don't read it, you wont know the truth.

You can see that everything are already in the word of God

1 Like

Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by imygirl(f): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2013
Hello, well i wanna ask a questiomn. Of recent am suffering from moving object,its visible wen it moves especially@my back and my laps. I also see blackish cloud wen i try to look @sumtin. Its bin troubling me so much. Av gone to churches but i dunno who to confide in. So theres dis lady i saw and she took me to aprohephtess in olumba. The lady den said d'probs was from my family, dat withchs conjured d'sickness into me and wanna give themselves epilepsy not me and dat my star has bin damged.thats y i cant see favour andalso dat dey sacrificed my guardian angel so thats why so many dissapointments in love life of which i agree cos am always facing disapointment in relationships. So she said dey have to appease my guardian angel and also summon d'witches to leave me alone and let my star shine. Am so confused is dis d'right tin to do?

1 Like

Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by 1forall: 4:31am On Aug 18, 2013
I don't think it is. While it may be true that you need spiritual liberation, that way of going about it sounds quite different from examples Jesus set for us. For instance in Mark 9.17-29 Jesus commanded a dumb spirit to leave in v.25 and explained how to do it in v.29.

All powers in heaven and earth have now been given to Jesus, therefore true deliverance from powers of darkness can only be received through His name. (Read Luke 4.18 where Jesus stated his mission).

I would recommend that you read through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-poverty-barrenness-spirtually to learn from the experiences of many others and further educate yourself about spiritual deliverance. I think it would be helpful to you so as to avoid further compounding the issues you have to deal with.

All the best!
Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by highyo: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
imygirl: Hello, well i wanna ask a questiomn. Of recent am suffering from moving object,its visible wen it moves especially@my back and my laps. I also see blackish cloud wen i try to look @sumtin. Its bin troubling me so much. Av gone to churches but i dunno who to confide in. So theres dis lady i saw and she took me to aprohephtess in olumba. The lady den said d'probs was from my family, dat withchs conjured d'sickness into me and wanna give themselves epilepsy not me and dat my star has bin damged.thats y i cant see favour andalso dat dey sacrificed my guardian angel so thats why so many dissapointments in love life of which i agree cos am always facing disapointment in relationships. So she said dey have to appease my guardian angel and also summon d'witches to leave me alone and let my star shine. Am so confused is dis d'right tin to do?

send me your phone number, I will give you a prayer point and how to pray it. but first, you need to surrender your life to Jesus totally, or else if you turn back from him, the problem will come back and it will become more worse than before
Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2013
What about a church called Christ Holy Church (aka Odozi-obodo). It is more popular in the eastern part of Nigeria and has a very huge followership.

I made a topic here on nairaland but nobody seems to have heard about the church.
Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by TrojanEdu: 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
It is sad that with the level of religious awareness in the country,some people here are intellectually barren and logically dead. The Celestial Church of Christ is a spiritual Church. We believe in that "Christ came,Christ died,Christ will come again".We abhor any form of demonic or satanic worship. We are against any form of medium-usage. Y'all just hating cuz you don't know nothing about the church. I agree some of our members have strayed out of the fold. Or what would you say to some popular Nigerian pastors who are neck-deep into Satan worship. There are more marine spirits in your 'Yeah Men' churches than in all the rivers in Nigeria combined!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by Tampinu(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
highyo:
I want to give thanks and praise to the almighty King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Jesus Christ. (Rom 8:35-39). I want to thank him for delivering me from evil spirits, spiritual husbands and the marine kingdom. Without my knowledge, I was initiated into worshipping the marine kingdom, when I started my worship in celestial church of christ. I have noticed that since then things where going from good to bad, and that everyone in my family was been seen to be my enemy ( according to prophetic revelations in the church). It came to the point that I stopped talking to everyone and stayed away from my family and friends, in the hope of delivering myself from any evil eye. I developed a spirit in the church, which allowed my to be in 'spirit' and prophesy..but I was told to hold a feast at the church,by a prophetess in spirit, to satisfy the spirits that are following me-by (Obanje- apparently it was a good obanje spirit) and this is when I unknowingly got initiated to worship marine kingdoms. The sheperd also revealed to me that an evil spirit was blocking my ways.. And asked 3 elders to take me to the sea..where I had to take my bath and leave items(bowl, swords etc..and a white yard cloth) at the sea coast. It is now, that I realise that by doing this, I entered a covenant with a marine spirit husband, which made it very difficult for me to stay in a serious relationship talk less of get married. I also started having dreams, in which I had full intercourse with men and women and would be ashamed to tell anyone about it.... To cut the long story short... A couple of weeks ago I embarked on a journey to nigeria, to visit my family after almost 19 years and to bury my father and as I was passing by, a pentecostal church I decided to attend one of their services ( believing in my mind that God is one!), the service was quite good, but all of a sudden the pastor asked me to come to the pulpit so that he could pray for me. He held my hands and we started praying.... After 10 minutes, I started feeling hot and faint...and a male voice started coming out of me telling the pastor to stop praying, because this body belonged to me( I was later on told that my spirit husband was the one talking to the pastor). The spirit husband was very violent during the whole deliverance service and threatened the pastor that he was going to kill him and his family. The spirit husband also bribed the pastor and told him that he will give him money or even my body (to make love) if the pastor stopped with the deliverance, but the pastor rebuked him and used anointing oil and ' the blood of Jesus' to cast him out of me. In spirit I was also pregnant with children and that deliverance service forced me to have a spiritual miscarriage.... The whole deliverance took 3-4 days.. Since many unclean spirits where deposited in me. The pastor did not know me from Adam, but God told him that I was a member of the marine kingdom and that I was initiated by the so called ' celestial church of Christ'. I deeply apologise for my bad english.All I want to tell u people is that, there is darkness in white garment churches and that if u are a member and do not know about the evil in that church, that u should leave the church before it is too late. I thank God for delivering me! I am happy that I am finally seeing a thread on this NL with the truth written about white garment churches. I am not suprised that people (White garment members) ignore ur thread.. The same way they ignored mine. But God will one day open their eyes. I just pray that it will not be too late for them

Below is the link to information about the C & S church, it is the FIRST African initiated church in the whole world! Of course, God is African (Jeremiah 8:21) and so the manifestations of God's power can be mis-construed to be voodoo, an example was when Jesus opened the blind man's eye by mixing saliva with mud, I guess that would be seen as voodoo in this modern age, innit?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Sacred_Order_of_Cherubim_and_Seraphim

http://www.dacb.org/stories/nigeria/orimolade_moses.html

Ayo Nio! (It is always Joy!) grin

1 Like

Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by goldenluve(m): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
I came back from work one day, and my pregnant wife went to Cele Church without my notice and permission. She brought two 5litre kegs with water. One for bathing and sprinkling, the other for mixing with water and drinking. With anointing oil. I personally don't like the they run things in that church. The the awful smell of all that she brought. To be honest, I hate everything she brought to the house. We attend RCCG and that's where we met and got married early this year. She again went and collected a perfumes written 7777777. The whole house is awfully smelling. I can tell more. But I'm afraid it could affect the baby. She went that way just because we lost our first pregnancy. She doesn't see anything wrong with all. For now, I need help on what to do please. I'm thinking of so many things reporting her to her people. I feel like committing suicide or wish I could just die. Because at a point she said that maybe I'm possessed because I keep kicking and frowning against the whole rubbish she brought to the house. #Help please.
Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by Tampinu(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
goldenluve:
I came back from work one day, and my pregnant wife went to Cele Church without my notice and permission. She brought two 5litre kegs with water. One for bathing and sprinkling, the other for mixing with water and drinking. With anointing oil. I personally don't like the they run things in that church. The the awful smell of all that she brought. To be honest, I hate everything she brought to the house. We attend RCCG and that's where we met and got married early this year. She again went and collected a perfumes written 7777777. The whole house is awfully smelling. I can tell more. But I'm afraid it could affect the baby. She went that way just because we lost our first pregnancy. She doesn't see anything wrong with all. For now, I need help on what to do please. I'm thinking of so many things reporting her to her people. I feel like committing suicide or wish I could just die. Because at a point she said that maybe I'm possessed because I keep kicking and frowning against the whole rubbish she brought to the house. #Help please.

Read Psalm 1 to 21, then Psalm 24 into a cup of water and drink it afterwards. Pray with her fervently and before you sleep read Psalm 19 together. Then try and monitor your dreams and visions. All will be well. Read the Psalms regularly...

Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
CHRIST JESUS THE ANSWER...HE IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL PROBLEM.

1 Like

Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by Tampinu(m): 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
CHRIST JESUS THE ANSWER...HE IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL PROBLEM.

What is the question? Plus there are many Jesuss and Christs out there, there is even "Jesu Oyingbo" wink

The temple of the most high begins with the human body, which houses our life, essence of our existence. Africans are in bondage today because they approach spirituality through Religion provided by foreign invaders and conquerors. We must stop confusing religion and spirituality . Religion is a set of rules, regulations and rituals created by humans which were supposed to help people grow spiritually. Due to human imperfection religion has become corrupt, political, divisive and a tool for power struggle. Spirituality is not theology or ideology. It is simply a way of life, pure and original as was given by the Most High. Spirituality is a network linking us to the Most High, the universe and each other. As the essence of our existence it embodies our culture, true identity, nationhood and destiny. A people without a nation they can really call their own is a people without a soul. Africa is our nation and is in spiritual and physical bondage because her leaders are turning to outside forces for solutions to African problems when everything Africa needs is within her. When African righteous people come together, the world will come together. This is our divine destiny
_ Emperor Haile Selassie I 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3tNvCHHyJE

Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
ALL WHAT WE NEED IS NOT NOT WITHIN US, THAT IS UNDILUTED LIE FROM THE MIND OF THE DEVIL....WE CANNOT SURVIVE SPIRITUALLY OUTSIDE CHRIST JESUS...

I REPEAT, CHRIST JESUS THE SON OF GOD IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE...AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by Tampinu(m): 11:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
ALL WHAT WE NEED IS NOT NOT WITHIN US, THAT IS UNDILUTED LIE FROM THE MIND OF THE DEVIL....WE CANNOT SURVIVE SPIRITUALLY OUTSIDE CHRIST JESUS...

I REPEAT, CHRIST JESUS THE SON OF GOD IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE...AMEN

I repeat which of the Jesuses out there are you talking about? There are many types of Jesuses out there, innit? (Sigh) angry
Am I right in thinking that you are referring to the Fake Jesus/Fake Jew being discussed in the video below? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE_KhbiKr3c

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=The+fake+jews

Revelation 2:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written , which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it .

((((RastafarI)))) cool

Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:49am On Nov 04, 2017
Tampinu:

I repeat which of the Jesuses out there are you talking about? There are many types of Jesuses out there, innit? (Sigh) angry
Am I right in thinking that you are referring to the Fake Jesus/Fake Jew being discussed in the video below? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE_KhbiKr3c

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=The+fake+jews

Revelation 2:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written , which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it .

((((RastafarI)))) cool

THERE MAY BE MANY JESUS, BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE CHRIST JESUS THE ANNOINTED OF GOD WHO WAS CRUSHED FOR MY SINS, WHO WAS WOUNDED FOR MY HEALING...

HE TOOK MY PLACE IN SHAME, WHOSE BLOOD HAS REDEEMED ME...I AM TALKING ABOUT JESUS THAT IS INSIDE OF ME... THE CREATOR OF ALL.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by goldenluve(m): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2017
Tampinu:

Read Psalm 1 to 21, then Psalm 24 into a cup of water and drink it afterwards. Pray with her fervently and before you sleep read Psalm 19 together. Then try and monitor your dreams and visions. All will be well. Read the Psalms regularly...
goldenluve:
Tampinu:

(You mean from chapter 1 to chapter 21)?
Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by Tampinu(m): 11:03am On Nov 04, 2017
goldenluve:
(You mean from chapter 1 to chapter 21)?

Yes my brother, read it gently, slowly and carefully absorbing every word.
Read it in spirit, don't just read it like a novel (Bishop Ajayi Crowther style).

Read Chapter 1 to chapter 21, then read Psalm 24....All in a glass of water...Read it together with her and drink it together. Pray together.
Sprinkle your home with some of the water and both take a shower/bath with ssome of the water. After two weeks update me and I may have more guidance for you.

Be patient with her, don't be angry or mad.

Make it a habit to read it together at least once each week .

Bless smiley

Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by Tampinu(m): 11:21am On Nov 04, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

THERE MAY BE MANY JESUS, BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE CHRIST JESUS THE ANNOINTED OF GOD WHO WAS CRUSHED FOR MY SINS, WHO WAS WOUNDED FOR MY HEALING...

HE TOOK MY PLACE IN SHAME, WHOSE BLOOD HAS REDEEMED ME...I AM TALKING ABOUT JESUS THAT IS INSIDE OF ME... THE CREATOR OF ALL.

Thanks. May the spirit of the TRUE Jesus never depart from thee.

Peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfeIfiiBTfY

Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by Emmanystone: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
Les:
God'll never open their eyes, if God'll, why hasn't He done it long ago. The reason being that it works according to d prophesy of Jesus Christ b4 he left this planet. Jesus said dat many would be deceived so am not surprised.. They can only be delivered on mere coincidences just like urs... Congrats to u.
An ignoranr peraon even liked your comment. Lol.

So you believe there is coincidences with the Predeterminer of our destinies? lol.
Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by Emmanystone: 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
paulicoco:
I also had a prophet tell me that 70-80 percent of thos prophets have obanje ( apparently there is good and a bad one). The good one helps people, whilst the bad one destroys.. Rubbish! People please repent before its too late
So, there's a good and bad satan abi?
Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by Les: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
Emmanystone:

An ignoranr peraon even liked your comment. Lol.

So you believe there is coincidences with the Predeterminer of our destinies? lol.
life is full of choices, you can call it predestination, I call it coincidences, whatever that rocks your boat. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by Tampinu(m): 12:58am On Nov 15, 2017
Les:
life is full of choices, you can call it predestination, I call it coincidences, whatever that rocks your boat. Peace!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3tNvCHHyJE
Re: Is It True, CCC And C&S Are Into Worship Of Water Spirit Without Knowing? by Tampinu(m): 1:14am On Nov 17, 2017
highyo:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year / What Is The Fundamental Difference Between Science And Religion? / The Rapture: Before Or After The Great Tribulation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.