Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? (1671 Views)

Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) / Delta State And Its Home-Grown Billionaires / More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by akpomeme(m): 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
Dangote turning Graduates into Drivers: Instead of Building research centers for knowledge development that can help his product and employ young Nigerian graduates, he built a school for driving to re-educate and re-plug optimistic minds to one of contentment and productivity that adds limited values to the growth of a nation.

Civil Servants stealing this country dry and teaching politicians how to rob the system and the future of their kids because of greed. A failed system that breeds greedy hunters called politicians; PDP, CAN, ANPP, CPC etc. Ego-centric beasts on both sides that watch innocent every day Nigerians die in order to pursue their self-interest and not the collective interest of a people. Shame on GEJ, Buhari, Tinubu etc that has stood by and made careless statements and decisions that has plunged my country into a state of statelessness with many little unconstitutional bodies emerging to challenge status quo through violence.

Crime has become a way for lazy poor people to breach the perceived gaps between them and the rich; Robbers, Kiddnappers, 419ners, politicians stealing their constituencies dry!!!
My country my country, a country of great minds yet unproductive; a country well-endowed with natural resources yet greatness is far away from this land cursed by the greedy masters of old and imbedded culture of never working together for our common good; a quire inheritance from our colonial masters to divide and rule my people...

The land of billionaires and poorinaires, land with many Ogas at the top with clueless approach on what is required for charting a course of a people. The poor has lost a sense of dignity, morality and strength in character to push through unfortunate situations, therefore accepting abject poverty of the mind as a quick exit though crime. Money in itself is not an end to happiness. Oh great beautiful map on the trigger point of Africa, your continent is waiting for you to shoot it into greatness or perpetual failure.
cry angry sad

1 Like

Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by 5columnist: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2013
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by 5columnist: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2013
Still vexing... silly country angry angry angry sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by 5columnist: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2013
Food no dey..poorinaires

1 Like

Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
Poster,

That was a great write up. However, I do not entirely blame the billionnaires, I mostly blame the poorinaires for letting the thieves rob them blind. Nigeria is in a very sorry state. The leaders have so impoverished the masses that the masses are almost powerless. The masses are uneducated, unexposed and do not even know their rights as individuals.

But I also blame the masses because each person only cares about himself/herself, we have allowed tribalism and greed to divide us rather than focus on the common enemy - our leaders who rob us blind. Nairaland is a good example of what I am talking about.

I do not blame Dangote because he is not the Nigerian government and cannot take over the responsibilities of the government. I agree that he could do more by giving back to the society, but why should he, when he himself is a product of government and not society.

Let us be real, unless the people begin to hold their leaders accountable, Nigeria will not change. Unless people start voting the best indivuduals and not based on tribal and regious sentiments, Nigeria will not change. Unless we move to true Federalism, Nigeria will not move forward!

3 Likes

Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by 5columnist: 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
Nashville: Poster,

That was a great write up. However, I do not entirely blame the billionnaires, I mostly blame the poorinaires for letting the thieves rob them blind. Nigeria is in a very sorry state. The leaders have so impoverished the masses that the masses are almost powerless. The masses are uneducated, unexposed and do not even know their rights as individuals.

But I also blame the masses because each person only cares about himself/herself, we have allowed tribalism and greed to divide us rather than focus on the common enemy - our leaders who rob us blind. Nairaland is a good example of what I am talking about.

I do not blame Dangote because he is not the Nigerian government and cannot take over the responsibilities of the government. I agree that he could do more by giving back to the society, but why should he, when he himself is a product of government and not society.

Let us be real, unless the people begin to hold their leaders accountable, Nigeria will not change. Unless people start voting the best indivuduals and not based on tribal and regious sentiments, Nigeria will not change. Unless we move to true Federalism, Nigeria will not move forward!
Absolutely agree with you that this is a good write up and I agree entirely that we the everyday people are part of the problem. We all come here on Nairaland and focus on the most silly issues and not use a healthy paltform like this to start a movement to turn this country around.

1 Like

Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by akpomeme(m): 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2013
Thank you bro... Just depressed. Simple Ghana on the side understand the meaning of Patriotism.
Nashville: Poster,

1 Like

Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by ayox2003: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
What you wrote here sheds light on the burden of an afrikan man. Afrikans, the burden is so enormous because under our feet lies a vast wealth of natural resources that can solve ALL our problems, and that above our heads, up, are the few - the West and our leaders - that enjoy this wealth. Sad!

Before I proceed, two things:

1) I'm Yoruba

2) I'm a christian.

So call me a bad-man and a bigot after reading this post, I don't care.

Op, these problems started in the colonial era but our leaders and the people multiplied it.

Okay, the white man took away our culture. In Afrika, communal love used to be rife. Your neighbour automatically becomes your friend. Although there were wars but people in small communities had deep love and respect for each other. They rebuked out of love and helped each other in times of need. Farmers formed groups where they worked on each-other's farm to harvest crops and so on. Not so long ago, some folks were sent to school by a chief or an uncle who made it his responsibility to educate and help his siblings and some youths in the community. Immediately the colonial masters came, they came with the slogan "Pull up your socks, nobody owes you anything". The individualistic culture of the West permeated peoples mind. It broke the unity and poisoned the minds of africans. Right now, a politician who was voted to serve/represent a community thinks only about his family. Politicians don't feel they owe their community anything. Its me, myself and my family. No wonder its come chop your own and comot. People don't care about their society anymore. The colonial masters that injected this attitude still feel much more responsible towards their society but the african man has taken it to the extreme. Trust africans, they take things to the extreme, losing their culture and identity.

Talking about taking things to the extreme, religion is number one. Some christians who rarely preach the word of God, who rarely listen for God, who rarely spend quality time with God in the closet of their rooms, who just pray for 5mins each day, who go to church only on Sundays to obtain miracles and blessings; will defend some pastors with their lives, they will even sheepishly follow the pastor without confirmation from the Word of God. The Bible made it clear in Jeremiah 29:8 For thus saith the Lord of host, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners, that be in the midst of you, deceive you .... Oh no. Once you say anything negative about christianity or some pastors, some christians become petrol waiting to be torched. Christ always talked about love. Infact all what Christ came to show man was love. Oh! And some muslims are worse. Some muslims kill, burn, wreck havoc anywhere Islam is insulted. A cartoon can burn down life-long investments yet their slogan is "peace". Their rage consumes, amputate hands, subjugate women and so on! All because of religion. The passion that should be channelled to their society, their economy, and political struggle, is been used on religious misgivings.

Tribalism. Ha ha. You hear words like this: "Let us vote for him because he's from the minority and they've never ruled this country", "I don't want an Aboki as a president no more". "An Igbo man can never rule this country"....tribalism at work! How do you want the best to come-out when talents and skills that should be used to make the nation great is already dead on arrival because the talented don't belong to a tribe. We the people carries the blame. Yes! You and I. At the top, they share it all - Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa. At the bottom where they get crumbs/droplets of the wealth, gullible folks kill themselves. I call them pseudo-tribal fools. Listen closely, few months before the last election, was it not Tinubu and GEJ that had a discussion on the presidential jet? Huh? Didn't you read it in the papers that they discussed about the 2011 election? The greatest disadvantage of tribalism is that the people won't unite to demand for justice. They won't unite to call a spade a spade because they believe the leader who is from their tribe needs to be favoured. For instance, while there was a protest against fuel price hike in Lagos and the North, Niger-deltans took a solidarity walk to support the president. Yet, ALL nigerians were affected by the administration's insensitivity.

Our society won't change if we can't go back to the basics. We are first and foremost Afrikans. We are not americans, we are not britons. So many of us have this american wanna-be attitude that leads to no where. If Afrikans unite, western policies and greed will reduce. Leaders that love this continent will emerge.

If we can't fix the basics, a good leader will never emerge. The late President Toure of Mali nailed it when he said a leader is the representation of the culture and the people that make up the society.

Sad but true, it will be very difficult for the afrikan man to be free because afrikans have not really been emancipated from mental and cultural slavery. Lemme stop here...

Frawzey

3 Likes

Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by akpomeme(m): 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
You have written well. What it is is what it is... we have to go back to the basis. People will travel to Dubai for a holiday and come back with British cockney accent which in itself is equal to our pigin because it makes them feel good; talkless of when they now travel to UK proper. Two words - Colonial mentality!!
ayox2003: What you wrote here sheds light on the burden of an afrikan man.

Before I proceed, two things:

1) I'm Yoruba

2) I'm a christian.

So call me stu-pid and a bigot after reading this post, I don't care.

These problems started in the colonial era but our leaders and the people multiplied it.

Okay, the white man took away our culture. In Afrika, communal love used to be rife. Your neighbour automatically becomes your friend. Although there were wars but people in small communities had deep love and respect for each other. They rebuked out of love and helped each other in times of need. Farmers form groups where they worked on each-other's farm to harvest crops and so on. Immediately the colonial masters came, they came with the slogan "Pull up your socks, nobody owes you anything". It broke the unity and poisoned the minds of africans. Right now, a politician who was voted in to serve/represent a community thinks only about his family. Politicians don't feel they owe their community anything. Its me, myself and my family. No wonder its come chop your own and comot.The colonial masters that injected these culture still feel responsible towards their society but the african man has taken it to the extreme.

Talking about taking things to the extreme, religion is a sad victim. Some christians who rarely preach the word of God, who rarely listen for God, who rarely spend quality time with God in the closet of their rooms, who go to church only on sundays to receive prophecies and blessing; will defend some pastors with their lives, they will even sheepishly follow the pastor without confirmation from the word of God. The bible made it clear in Jeremiah 29:8 For thus saith the Lord of host, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners, that be in the midst of you, deceive you.... Oh no. Once you say anything negative about christianity or some pastors. Some christians become petrol waiting to be torched. Christ always talked about love. Infact all what Christ came to show man was love. Yet, christians hate muslims. Oh! And some muslims are worse. Muslims kill, burn, wreck havoc anywhere islam is insulted. A carton can burn down life-long investments yet their slogan is "peace". Their rage consumes! All because of religion. SMH. The passion that should be directed to their society, their economy, and love is been used on religious misgivings.

Tribalism. Ha ha. "Let us vote for him because he's from the minority and they've never ruled this country", "I don't want an Aboki as a president no more". "An Igbo man can never rule this country"....tribalism at work! How do you want the best to come-out when they have been downgraded by the people. Yes! You and I. At the top, they share it all - Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa. At the bottom where they get crumbs/droplets of the wealth, they kill themselves. I call them pseudo-tribal fools. Few months before the last election, was it not Tinubu and GEJ that had a discussion on the presidential jet? Huh? Didn't you read it in the papers?

Our society won't change if we can't go back to the basics. We are first and foremost Afrikans. We are not americans, we are not britons. So many of us have this american wanna-be attitude that leads to no where. If afrikans unite, the western policies and greed will reduce. Leaders that love this continent will emerge.

If we can't fix the basics, a good leader will never emerge. The late President Toure of Mali has nailed it when he said a leader is the representation of the culture and the that makes up people of the society.

Sad but true, it will be very difficult for the afrikan man to be free. Lemme stop here...

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by 5columnist: 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
Moderators!!!! why should meaningful write ups like this remain here than taken to the fornt page... all you people put up in front page is entertainment info with little or no value to the growth of this country. This brilliant conversation should be put out there for people to be aware angry

1 Like

Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by saintneo(m): 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2013
Tonto Dike follow for this one ~ front page abeg

Land of Billionaires and Poorinaires

He has fought his battles, but the system refuses to yield. The more he fights the more he is told, "Na your Papa business?" A system where the oppressed are ready to eat bread crumbs even though they are entitled to big loaves. For little bread crumbs, the oppressed become slaves and assist in enslaving others.

For how long are we going to blame the leaders, he asked. Instead everyone is busy trying to steal/cheat as much as they can. This problem is beyond leadership, it is a problem of the people, it is a blindness of the people.....if they could only dream.

If they could only dream....

3 Likes

Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by 5columnist: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
saintneo: Tonto Dike follow for this one ~ front page abeg

Land of Billionaires and Poorinaires

He has fought his battles, but the system refuses to yield. The more he fights the more he is told, "Na your Papa business?" A system where the oppressed are ready to eat bread crumbs even though they are entitled to big loaves. For little bread crumbs, the oppressed become slaves and assist in enslaving others.

For how long are we going to blame the leaders, he asked. Instead everyone is busy trying to steal/cheat as much as they can. This problem is beyond leadership, it is a problem of the people, it is a blindness of the people.....if they could only dream.

If they could only dream....

Great minds on Niaraland... Nice one... I think we dream but we dont know how best pursue individual happiness... implementation is the biggest problem in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by akpomeme(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
I have decided to channel my fustrations with this country into writing, express opinions as i see it and not ashamed of criticism. The system need to be revamped!
Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by rash47(m): 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2013
Nice write-up op,where are the mods? This topical issue deserve to be on the fp sharperly.

@ topic;

The blackman according to an african developmental thinker (can't remember his name again)has is feet in d stone age and his head in the thermo-nuclear age,where his d body? She's still searching for identity. Na waooo ....who will save us

1 Like

Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by akpomeme(m): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2013
rash47: Nice write-up op,where are the mods? This topical issue deserve to be on the fp sharperly.

@ topic;

The blackman according to an african developmental thinker (can't remember his name again)has is feet in d stone age and his head in the thermo-nuclear age,where his d body? She's still searching for identity. Na waooo ....who will save us
Thanks bro... We all as Nigerians must stand together to save what the leading generation has destroyed because of greed.
Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by tomakint: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2013
Now this is the type of thread that deserves to be at the frontpage not all those gossips and psychobabbles we see around these days! @ OP, welldone for this enlightening piece!

2 Likes

Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by akpomeme(m): 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
tomakint: Now this is the type of thread that deserves to be at the frontpage not all those gossips and psychobabbles we see around these days! @ OP, welldone for this enlightening piece!

Thanks ... More to come
Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by 5columnist: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2013
tomakint: Now this is the type of thread that deserves to be at the frontpage not all those gossips and psychobabbles we see around these days! @ OP, welldone for this enlightening piece!

Now it obvious that the agenda of moderators running Nairaland has no iota of patriotism... going through the front page this morning, all i see are news that sow seeds of discord and fear, nothing about motivating a people. It is sad.
Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by 5columnist: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by akpomeme(m): 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
Anger is an understatement !!!
Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by akpomeme(m): 8:18am On Apr 15, 2013
Woke up this morning and the news I read is about assassinations , robbery and killings. This in itself, elucidate the views aired here as regards to our mind set and what a rot the system has become.
Mend threatening from one end and boko haram acting on the other end (states within a state), and he army is struggling to reaffirm its hold on a failed entity! What manner of a country is this. How did we get here!
Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by ochukoccna: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2013
Our independence and post independence leaders positioned the country wrongly
The leaders who came after them watered their rot into decadence and the slide continues unabated with the present crop of leaders

Regarding Tribalism,Awolowo is strongly convicted by many of been a tribalist but have you read what Azikiwe said of Ibos chosen by God to lead the black race,Ahmadu Bello on conquering the Yorubas and subduing the Ibos or even the supremacist views&acrimony advocated by Achebe in his 'There was a country' book

Northern Nigeria is currently been demonized by the South especially the SS as cause of Nigeria's woes which their son is trying to fix,therefore he needs time to do it. Having seen many are pointing out he's busy idly away and energetically looting the treasury dry,we hear its our turn for 8years after all the North has had it for X amount of years. Such is the nepotism holding sway over the highest leadership positions in the land but a nation only advances when their best 11 is on the field of play that's why most footballers dream of Barca,Madrid, Man United, Juventys/Milan,Bayern and their kind but only the best get to wear those jerseys on a regular basis

Greed,Tribalism,Lack of vision,Lack of statesmen,An overbloated ego and sense of self worth,I don't give a phuck about the people,A total disconnect of priorities and realities on ground are what our leaders offer us yet we buy into it and moan when it comes full circle upon us

Ovation magazine opened my eyes way back that 9ja's leaders are the same, but stir up tribal and religious sentiment for their selfish purposes
The last fuel scarcity saw the SS and SE declining to protest a national malady yet they too are not immune from the hike in the cost of living

Face it,the mind of so many has been blocked
Their dignity plundered and humanity shattered
And their poverty is so so dehumansing
Until we correct this especially unblock their minds from the grip of tribe,Nigeria will continue her macabre dance with ignominy
My 2 cents

2 Likes

Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by tomakint: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
Definitely, with the situation of things the future looks very bleak, where exactly did we get it wrong? We got it wrong right from October 1st, 1960 (Our Independence date)! I have always been an advocate for a good welfare package as means to an end concerning the precarious condition Nigeria found herself, the stark Irony is that, Nigeria is stupendously rich yet, majority of Nigerians are still poor! These blue prints are poised to fashion out an economic agenda of a Welfare State through:

• Provisions of good living wages for all workers;
• Aggressive employment creation through the resuscitation of industrial capacity operations [re-appraisal of the National Open Apprenticeship Scheme and Job Creation Loan Guarantee Scheme];
• Enabling environment for small-scale enterprises;
• Making education affordable to all;
• Rejuvenation of our agricultural sector;
• Development of tourism and environmental segment in the country;
• Efficient allocation of resources;
• Price stability through the curbing of inflation problems;
• Acceleration of economic growth through increase in per capita income;
• Achieving balance of payment;
• Controlling the consumption of goods and services which are considered harmful;
• Preventing the dumping of goods that could be hazardous to citizen’s health into the country and;
• Fashioning a good package of social welfare schemes for the young, the employed and the old.

With these entire factors put in place, I see a good foundation being laid down for an enduring Anti-Corruption Crusade and effective campaign for a moral rebirth and regeneration in Nigeria. To do otherwise, is an open invitation for another donkey years of wastefulness and total emptiness of policies.
Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by nduchucks: 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
Creativity is usually not required to effectively criticize a failed program or process, for the failure is there for the person with the lowest possible IQ to identify. Similarly identifying Patriotism is not rocket science.

I'm of the opinion that if you cannot honestly say that you are a true Patriot or know in your heart that you are not doing your best of being Patriotic, then you are part of the problem you are lamenting about. If you are not satisfied with yourself that you have done your personal best to do your bit in reducing corruption, you remain part of the problem.
Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by akpomeme(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
ndu_chucks: Creativity is usually not required to effectively criticize a failed program or process, for the failure is there for the person with the lowest possible IQ to identify. Similarly identifying Patriotism is not rocket science.

I'm of the opinion that if you cannot honestly say that you are a true Patriot or know in your heart that you are not doing your best of being Patriotic, then you are part of the problem you are lamenting about. If you are not satisfied with yourself that you have done your personal best to do your bit in reducing corruption, you remain part of the problem.

Why speak from both sides of your mouth. You can only make sense with one tongue. We are all part of the problem, but complacency cannot solve our problems. Writing about it is good enough as contributing something towards solving our problems.
Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by nduchucks: 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
akpomeme:

Why speak from both sides of your mouth. You can only make sense with one tongue. We are all part of the problem, but complacency cannot solve our problems. Writing about it is good enough as contributing something towards solving our problems.

Bros, you can write for another 100 years and nothing will change until your writing and complaints are followed up with tangible actions.
Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by hercules07: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
tomakint: Definitely, with the situation of things the future looks very bleak, where exactly did we get it wrong? We got it wrong right from October 1st, 1960 (Our Independence date)! I have always been an advocate for a good welfare package as means to an end concerning the precarious condition Nigeria found herself, the stark Irony is that, Nigeria is stupendously rich yet, majority of Nigerians are still poor! These blue prints are poised to fashion out an economic agenda of a Welfare State through:

• Provisions of good living wages for all workers;
• Aggressive employment creation through the resuscitation of industrial capacity operations [re-appraisal of the National Open Apprenticeship Scheme and Job Creation Loan Guarantee Scheme];
• Enabling environment for small-scale enterprises;
• Making education affordable to all;
• Rejuvenation of our agricultural sector;
• Development of tourism and environmental segment in the country;
• Efficient allocation of resources;
• Price stability through the curbing of inflation problems;
• Acceleration of economic growth through increase in per capita income;
• Achieving balance of payment;
• Controlling the consumption of goods and services which are considered harmful;
• Preventing the dumping of goods that could be hazardous to citizen’s health into the country and;
• Fashioning a good package of social welfare schemes for the young, the employed and the old.

With these entire factors put in place, I see a good foundation being laid down for an enduring Anti-Corruption Crusade and effective campaign for a moral rebirth and regeneration in Nigeria. To do otherwise, is an open invitation for another donkey years of wastefulness and total emptiness of policies.

What foundation is being laid, abeg forget that thing, things are getting worse under GEJ and if we do not take care, it will continue to get worse as long as we use sentiments to vote.
Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by tomakint: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
hercules07:

What foundation is being laid, abeg forget that thing, things are getting worse under GEJ and if we do not take care, it will continue to get worse as long as we use sentiments to vote.
I did not mention Jonathan in my post, did I? Why can't you guys get it for once that Jonathan is not your problem but the people that make up this country undecided stay within the topic in question and don't derail! If there is no solid foundation nothing you put on top can stand the test of time, this is the story of Nigeria I painted above which unfortunately you are missing.

1 Like

Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by akpomeme(m): 5:24am On Jul 08, 2013
hercules07:

Voting is not the problem or electing any of these liars called politicians. The problem is you and I. We are too docile, that is why politicians can take us for granted.

1 Like

Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by tomakint: 5:31am On Jul 08, 2013
akpomeme:

Voting is not the problem or electing any of these liars called politicians. The problem is you and I. We are too docile, that is why politicians can take us for granted.
You got my drift!
Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 08, 2013
The problem is not the nigerian Politicians , its the MENTALITY OF NIGERIANS!
Re: A Land Of Billionaires And Poorinaires; What Is The Future? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 08, 2013
[size=20pt]election time illiterates will sell their votes for N200 and suffer for the next four years why why why[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello Apc Guys,let Us Start Were We Stoped!!! / What Does It Mean To Be Patriotic? / Documentary On Buhari Now On Independent Tv,benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.