Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 (3661 Views)

What Is Your Name In Korean? (pic) / Nigeria Acquires 3 Vanguard Drones With Hellfire Missile From Israel Pix / Latest Nokia Smartphone With Runs Android, Ios, Windows 8,limted pieces availab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 by spywareczar(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
North Korea’s official news agency announced today that the military’s planned missile test had been put on hold because of “problems with Windows 8.”

Intelligence analysts said that the announcement gave rare insight into the inner workings of North Korea’s missile program, which until last year had been running on Windows 95.

The announcement from the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) did not indicate a new scheduled time for a missile test, saying only that it was “working with Windows 8 support to resolve the issue.”

In the words of one intelligence analyst, “That means the test been delayed indefinitely.”

A source close to the North Korean regime reported that Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un is furious about the Windows 8 problems and is considering a number of options, including declaring war on Microsoft.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2013/04/north-korean-missile-test-delayed-by-windows-8.html?mobify=0#entry-more

maybe dem no fit find the "START" button grin, una know say windows 8 get as e be grin grin

Re: North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 by confusion247(m): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
This baga is a very big joke. I thought it will be north Korea are making real their threats, now they are firing missiles to American bases and south Korea. Let them continue with nonstop missile test.
Re: North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 by UncleJJ(m): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
confusion247: This baga is a very big joke. I thought it will be north Korea are making real their threats, now they are firing missiles to American bases and south Korea. Let them continue with nonstop missile test.

Still oblivious to the inner working of politics and diplomacy. The guy has already gotten he set out for . cool
Re: North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 by redsun(m): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
The toad looking muderfucker,holding the world at ransom. If it was gaddafi,america and nato would have bombed the hell out of libya.
Re: North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 by spywareczar(m): 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
seriously Kim wants to turn "North Korea" to "No Korea" grin grin

1 Like

Re: North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 by redsun(m): 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
spywareczar: seriously Kim wants to turn "North Korea" to "No Korea" grin grin

The world probably don't need them.He is becoming too much of a nuisance.
Re: North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 by GeneralJ(m): 1:13am On Apr 12, 2013
WHy can't they make thier own computer if they can make Nuclear bomb they should b good enough to make computer ..right??
Re: North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 12, 2013
park well jooor. after all these boasting, i even thought they had their own operating system. i pity them. iran take note!!!!!
Re: North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 by mankand(m): 3:39am On Apr 12, 2013
This guy is becoming more of a comedy. If you want to shoot, then shoot and don't talk undecided
Re: North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 by mankand(m): 3:40am On Apr 12, 2013
kopite: park well jooor. after all these boasting, i even thought they had their own operating system. i pity them. iran take note!!!!!

Iran take note of what? Are you a learner?
Re: North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 by kpogede77: 4:53am On Apr 12, 2013
Why is he relying on software made by Americans to bumb Americans
Re: North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 by kpogede77: 4:55am On Apr 12, 2013
Americans may have sent in the bug to destroy their system. This fool should go and read about America before embarking on this suicide mission.
Re: North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 by Jakumo(m): 5:15am On Apr 12, 2013
If this report is true, that North Korea's missile technology is reliant on Bill Gates' Windows software, then I can only imagine the raucus laughter that is echoing through the corridors of The Pentagon, as the spoilt little megalomaniac fat phuck who inherited the post of dictator in North Korea attempts to bite the hand that feeds his missile launch computers.

Without question, the geographical entity known as North Korea will be comprehensively annihilated in a fire-storm of biblical proportions, if so much as a mortar round is launched at South Korea at any juncture during the next few weeks, and, in the context of global peace, that total erasure from the world map would certainly be a very desireable outcome that would serve as a lasting lesson to all future wanna-be tyrants who think they can poke Uncle Sam and the civilized world in the eye, and get away with it.

1 Like

Re: North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 by dc555: 6:10am On Apr 12, 2013
if u believe this, then u will believe anything. A country with nuclear weapons knowledge has been running Windows 95 and does not have enough knowledge to build an operating system. the korean propaganda is really working. human beings are so gullible.

1 Like

Re: North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 by POLICECAP: 6:13am On Apr 12, 2013
kpogede77: Americans may have sent in the bug to destroy their system. This fool should go and read about America before embarking on this suicide mission.

They have not even started, they are already encountering problem. They Better don't start a rain if the can't face the thunder
Re: North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 by Igwe9(m): 6:16am On Apr 12, 2013
I dey laugh oooh, grin
Re: North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 by spywareczar(m): 6:53am On Apr 12, 2013
grin

Re: North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 by ochukoccna: 8:24am On Apr 12, 2013
This should be in the jokes section
A North Korea whose hackers have been causing chaos in South Korea's banking and other industries is just weaning off Wondows 95?
Not funny at all
Re: North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 by Emperor007: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2013
How on earth, do they run Win-98 on their missile systems huh?

N. Korea should stop joking.

Re: North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 by Oxygenbutter77(m): 8:48am On Apr 12, 2013
I have read the comments above and folks,you are thinking in a linear fashion albeit some of you naively. Have you heard of Propaganda? Ever heard of Maneouvre? Ever read arts of war? Have u considered this is war and everything goes? War includes baiting, decieving, punking, seducing, lying, scarecrowing, manipulating, false flags, false accusations, set ups, faking, feinting and feigning etc. I guess you havent read about world war 2 events and the mechanism and magic formular that lead the Allied forces to victory. Watch Troy and learn a little about war. Even U.S.A i bet knows N.Korea is trying to outmaneouvre them by acting a fool except they are neck deep into arrogance. Don't be decieved? The world doesn't know whether they even have these bombs ready and are trying to get U.S to lower their guards before they bite like vipers. I feel sorry for those of you who feel a dictator would allow himself and his nation to be ridiculed by something as flimsy as windows 8 when Kim Jung Un himself is a graduate of one of Switzerland's best and elite universities and has lived in europe almost all his life and has so much cash and underground connections. What happened to his own laptop? Or why didnt they use Windows 7? How where they able to test the nukes that cause the earth tremors trice? I feel history could be repeating itself and he could be taking orders from the hidden evil forces in the United States. Do you know that the N. Koreans took instruction from a certain quarter of the U.S Army in the Korean war when they fought the U.S officially backed south Korea and N.Korea knew all their moves through being preinformed? U.S plays games with the world and the world thinks U.S loves them. You don't even know the history of this crisis and that U.S provoked it? Their aim is to get Russian and China to bow before them political and economically through military means so that their elite can subgugated the world( pls i am not talking of Antichrist but infinite power, wealth and the ability to carry out covert military and scientific experiments freely. Even if N.Korea doesnt strike, Obama already gotten a pretext to seek $7.8bn for the upgrade of America's Nuclear Arsenal semi-legally as a Nuclear detterant. And there is supposed to be a nuclear disarmament treaty? It is a game of war and it's like chess. N.Korea knows better.

1 Like

Re: North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 by ZUBY77(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2013
And some blockheads actually believe this crap?

North Korea already got the attention and respect they set out for. They were never going to bomb South Korea, or Japan or anywhere. They just want the World to give them time while on a negotiating table. If they dont strike fear into the west, their Nuclear programme will be stopped.

Imagine their excuse, windows 8. Lol. You think they dont have cyber wizards

1 Like

Re: North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 by spywareczar(m): 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
Ãήϑ D̶̲̥̅̊ Blah Blah goes on grin
Re: North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 by spywareczar(m): 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2013
Ђδω ε̲̣̣̣̥ tek reach joke section
Re: North Korean Missile Test Delayed By Windows 8 by spywareczar(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2013
lol...poor guy...everybody is picking on him...he's only doing what he saw his daddy do...He needs different direction

(1) (Reply)

What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland / Nairalanders, What Will You Do With This Kind Of Money? / How To Insult Someone Really Politely (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.