Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Chaz B Is Back And Better!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chaz B Is Back And Better!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (776 Views)

Has Chike Onyia Left Sharing Life Issues With Chaz B? / Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead / Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chaz B Is Back And Better!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by jimcaddy(m): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
For some of you who don't know who Chaz B is, he is an On-Air-Personality that used to work at Inspiration FM 92.3 Lagos. He was popularly known for his daily Christian radio programme SHARING LIFE ISSUES WITH CHAZ B.

He has touched so many lives with his prophetic ministrations and advices pertaining to any issue thrown at him on the radio.

He is a perfect example of a man who has worked through the valley of the shadow of death, and still standing strong.

Stuck down with kidney failure for over a year, and most recently frustrated out of Inspiration FM by some evil forces, yet Chaz Bruce is still standing strong.

After a few months absence, it is my pleasure to announce that Chaz B is back and better.

He announced his return by saying:

"Dear friends, family and fans,
Again thanks for your support and prayer. I believe that I am the most blessed man with the kind of love I receive from all of you. God truly wastes no time with my matter because of all you faithful believers.
I am happy to tell you that in this season of Resurrection through HIS POWER..... CHAZ B IS BACK!! Join me on Monday April 15th on 93.7 FM- Rhythm Network Stations as we RE-Launch MY SHOW.... "Sharing Life Issues With Chaz B" and introduce it from LAGOS..to..ABUJA, BENIN, JOS, AWKA and PORT-HARCOURT!!
Other cities like Owerri, Aba, Enugu, Umuahia, Warri, Sapele, Ibadan, Kaduna, etc... Will catch the waves as well. Of course sponsored by our friends and family.. MTN, in partnership with Unilever and 'maybe' Nokia.

AS THE LORD HAS DONE FOR CHAZ B, SO I PROPHESY, DECREE AND DECLARE THAT HE SHALL DO THE SAME THING FOR YOU!!
TODAY EVERY DEAD DREAM AND ALL YOUR HEART DESIRES I COMMAND TO COME ALIVE IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!

I'll catch you Monday 15th April as we test run this week on Rhythm Network 93.7 FM. 6pm immediately after the world news. Help me abeg o
I trust say una go spread the word.. Plus remember; if each one can reach one, then each one can teach one... What a more beautiful nation Nigeria would be, now whether you like it or not, or whether you know it or not... YOU ARE Your Sister and Your Brother's Keeper, Soo...SHOW LOVE........ Just because
Chaz B."

http://jimcaddy..com/2013/04/chaz-b-is-back-and-better.html?m=1
Re: Chaz B Is Back And Better!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by jimcaddy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
Admin this story should be on the front page so people know about this

(1) (Reply)

Talk by Wizkid (Prod by Legendury Beatz) / Davido Perfoms Skelewu In Kenya During Boombaataa Festival / Music Request (I Need It ASAP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.