Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) (95762 Views)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Louis007: 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
Tattoos are fast becoming a fashion statement in the Nollywood industry and a few Ghollywood actresses are also in on the trend.

Say whatever you like about them, these actresses are expressing themselves with their body art and they gladly show off their ink without remorse.

Check out some of the sexiest actresses as they rock their tattoos;

Karen Igho

Big Brother Africa winner, Karen Igho got into movies after she emerged winner of the popular show which saw her smiling to the bank with over 20 million naira. The fast rising actress who has featured in a couple of movies has a big rose flower tattoo on her right boobs.

Salma mumin

Salma is one of the most daring actresses Ghollywood boasts of, and she is definitely taking the center stage in the movie industry with her boldness and professionalism. She also loves tattoos and a very simple one written like a sentence in her arm, shoulder and a flower on her left leg.

Vivian Amegashie

Call her a tattoo freak and you wont be wrong, this pretty half caste Ghana actress has tattoo drawn all over her body. The whole of her arm has a written book on it.

Cossy Orjiakor

Controversial singer who started as an actress Cossy Orjiakor also has tattoos in different parts of her body and she loves to flaunt them as well.

Vicky Zugah

This daring Ghanaian actress is a stunner any day irrespective of her petite figure. She is one bubbly actress who loves to have fun and she is also a tattoo freak. She has tattoos all over body, her arms, thigh and other places.

Uche Ogbodo

Light skinned actress, Uche Ogbodo was among those who trail blazed the tattoo trend in Nollywood, she got her arm tattoo several years ago when she was head over heels in a steaming romance with her boyfriend cross, and to show how crazy about him she was, she drew a tattoo (cross and flower) on her arm. Though the two have since parted ways, the indelible tattoo has stuck to her body.

Annie Macaulay

Tuface Idibia’s lucky bride Annie also wears a tattoo and she loves to flaunt it especially in movies. Annie, who is now an actress with lots of movies to her credit, has a tattoo on her ankle.

Oge Okoye

Sexy and slim actress, Oge Okoye has been a lover of tattoo before she got into Nollywood. The pretty mother of two has 3 very small tattoos on her body, one on her ankle, arm and boobs.

Anita Joseph

Fast rising actress, Anita Joseph also makes this list. The shapy actress who has got a killer figure has a tattoo on her arm and her waist as well.

Rukky Sanda

Tall and pretty Rukky Sanda was known to have a little tattoo on her ankle and arm since she came into movies until recently when she added a new one to her collection. It’s something similar to that of Tonto Dikeh, drawn all over her back but looks more like a floral design.

Nadia Buari

Pretty Ghana actress Nadia Buari is also a lover of tattoos, though she only recently got one. It’s a relatively big tattoo that looks like an angel drawn behind her right shoulder and another on her left arm. The light skinned actress came up with the tattoo after she worked on her physique as she now spots a slimmer figure.

Tonto Dikeh

Call her Nollywood’s most controversial actress and you will be stating the obvious. The light skinned actress who ranks as the most daring in Nollywood is one who you can call a tattoo freak. She has over 4 different tattoos all over her body. She made the news recently when she drew a very massive tattoo on her back; she also has on her neck, her waist and belly.

OIL PRINCEE..COM

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Louis007: 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2013
MORE.....

1 Like

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Louis007: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
MORE

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by sagytariusTM1: 12:24am On Apr 12, 2013
Those ain't sexy tattoos. Now, this is what I call sexy:

[img]http://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5039999488/h94F16F5C/[/img]

and this:
[img]http://cl.jroo.me/z3/F/R/p/d/a.aaa-Funny-tatoo.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by stainlessify: 12:37am On Apr 12, 2013
C annie leg as e strong lik fire wood...evn d one wit roasted tatoo is still showcasing, anyway Yall av fun...

4 Likes

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by AK481(m): 12:52am On Apr 12, 2013
K
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by sagytariusTM1: 12:52am On Apr 12, 2013
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Mindependent(f): 9:40am On Apr 12, 2013
Why would anyone want such , they just make you look tacky ,classless and Fuckin cheap!!!! angry

18 Likes

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Egunboy(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2013
Am so sad seein dis because, i had the opportunity 2 hear 4rm a man who died and cam back 2 life on d 2nd day.
One of d things he said dat JESUS told him was dat d sin dat has no FORGIVENESS; and dis sin is d drawing of tatoo on ur body.
That means if sombody draw a tatoo on his/her body, such person is automatically going 2 hell dat y i said am sad seeing this.
Friends Pls am beging u ACCEPT JESUS TODAY TOMMOROW MAY BE TOO LATE.
If u wish 2 give ur life 2 Christ say this word.
LORD JESUS I AM A SINNER AND I HAVE COME 2 U PLS 4GIVE ME, WASH MY SINS AWAY AND WRITE MY NAME IN D BOOK OF LIFE, I WILL NEVER GO BACK 2 MY SINS AGAIN, SO HELP ME GOD AMEN.
Congratulation u are welcom God's family pls attend any living church around u, God bless u.

66 Likes

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by pilotseq: 11:42am On Apr 12, 2013
Truth b told... Tattoos is a sin. Knwoin dat its a sin and you also doing it automatically qualifys you to "HELL FIRE"

1 Like

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 12, 2013
How can you call that thing on Anita Joseph's arm a tattoo? God forbid.

pilotseq: Truth b told... Tattoos is a sin. Knwoin dat its a sin and you also doing it automatically qualifys you to "HELL FIRE"
religious fanatics sha...where exactly does the Bible say that?

6 Likes

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
I totally love Nadia's tattoo.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
Tonto's tattoo is the worse.

In fact I don't like any of them
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by nosagold(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
Tattoos on a dark skin? D tin nor make sense abeg

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
nosa gold: Tattoos on a dark skin? D tin nor make sense abeg
it would make sense if the person used a light ink color.
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2013
Anita Joseph's tattoo looks dirty! sad

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Egunboy(m): 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2013
Tell them o my friend.
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Scarpon(m): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
I hate tonto dikeh but the art of that tattoos is clean and awesome

1 Like

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by esanland: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
Bitches,with an inferiority complex
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
Apart from my tonto dike the others look so UGLY *spits*
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
LesbianBoy: Apart from my tonto dike the others look so UGLY *spits*
Her back tattoo is ugly. The stars on her neck make sense though.

1 Like

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by sureteeboy(m): 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
ItsModella: How can you call that thing on Anita Joseph's arm a tattoo? God forbid.

religious fanatics sha...where exactly does the Bible say that?
. Ye shall not make any cutting in ur flesh for d dead nor print any mark upon you for I am the Lord lev 19 v 28

19 Likes

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by RECO: 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
I don't like it[b][/b]
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mtcheeww
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Ocutegan(m): 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2013
sagytarius™:
#13:
Stacy Osadolor, she featured in theNollywood Romantic Thriller: The Notorius Dutchess. grin

[img]http://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5606669056/h25A4C140/[/img]
Dirty

10 Likes

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Morgan1092(m): 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2013
How does dis put food on d poor man's table?
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2013
Ocutegan:
Dirty
Very dirty.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by MMM2(m): 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2013
What re my doing here
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2013
A ma wa ro go ooooooo na tattoos we go chop today One say tatoo be like dog bite...in dis world when north korea is shooting long range missles..na tattos get NL now....oga oooo
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2013
I don't like tattoos on ladies. It destroys any semblance of natural grace and beauty they may have possessed prior to getting tattooed.

Seeing tattoos on them, especially the rear and arm ones are definite turn-offs.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by nikkyshyne(f): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2013
I like Oge Okoye's
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Revolva(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2013
grin they r bunch of charlatans......who cares abi na tatoo makes dem a better wife to be...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m / Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) / Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.