Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,262 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:26 AM

A Repository Of Contact Details Of All Graduates In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Repository Of Contact Details Of All Graduates In Nigeria (571 Views)

Web Designers In Nigeria (Contact Details) / Default Building A Repository, Please I Need Your Advise / Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria (contact Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Repository Of Contact Details Of All Graduates In Nigeria by incometrader(m): 6:13am On Apr 12, 2013
Hello guys,

I got an idea of creating a site that will have contact details and photograph of all graduates in Nigeria beginning from this year. I was thinking to create an avenue where companies in different parts of the country can easily reach graduates who live in that state with opportunities through their phone number or e-mail. I feel it will expose our graduates to more opportunities since the site will be free to access.

Do you think this will be useful to companies, individuals or the government?
How can this site create income?
Re: A Repository Of Contact Details Of All Graduates In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 12, 2013
Wow! You can also create a search box so that the companies can easily search for people with their requirements
Re: A Repository Of Contact Details Of All Graduates In Nigeria by Pachjosy(m): 7:34am On Apr 12, 2013
Brilliant idea. But don't you think it will expose graduates to job scammers?
Re: A Repository Of Contact Details Of All Graduates In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2013
incometrader: Hello guys,

I got an idea of creating a site that will have contact details and photograph of all graduates in Nigeria beginning from this year. I was thinking to create an avenue where companies in different parts of the country can easily reach graduates who live in that state with opportunities through their phone number or e-mail. I feel it will expose our graduates to more opportunities since the site will be free to access.

Do you think this will be useful to companies, individuals or the government?
How can this site create income?
Great Idea!

Pachjosy: Brilliant idea. But don't you think it will expose graduates to job scammers?

That can be curtailed by providing information on such criminal activities.

1 Like

Re: A Repository Of Contact Details Of All Graduates In Nigeria by mededot(m): 12:29am On Apr 14, 2013
Hmmm, really?? I think differently though!

Maybe if the number of graduates wasn't soooo ernomous, the idea might work and companies might actually go there to search! But as it is, the graduates are too many, and they are the ones having to send their own info on sites like jobberman and jobfinder!

But the idea also brings another idea to mind! Maybe a list of skills possessed by individuals will make more sense! So that skilled people can easily find freelance jobs and can be easily found.
Re: A Repository Of Contact Details Of All Graduates In Nigeria by incometrader(m): 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
Thanks for your contributions guys, they are very useful.
Re: A Repository Of Contact Details Of All Graduates In Nigeria by PGON(m): 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
Similar to the proposal i submitted to NYSC during my service year....

Response

( The scope is too wide...............{ wide }

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Create A Free Website Like Blog / Beta Test My Website / Ajax And Css Pro Needed In Sango Ota Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.