Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran (51405 Views)

The Girl Who Threw The Holy Quran And Turned To A Monkey In 2004 / The Girl Who Turned To A Monkey / A New Baby Born With The Holy Quran (2) (3) (4)

The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran by stjudas(m): 6:22am On Apr 12, 2013
In 2004 a girl from Oman was watching TV,
and her mother was reading a QURAN, she
then asked her mother to go and read it
from somewhere else, just because she
was watching TV!!!!!....But her mother
refused to move away. The girl got angry,
forcefully grabbed the Quran from her
mother and threw it away.
But as usual, ALLAH always defends his
majesty by saving the Holy QURAN from
bad people, because of the promise in the
Holy QURAN….."we the one who has given
the Holy QURAN to the Muslem and under
taking to save it by Ourselves"
Within a few seconds, the girl turned into a
monkey-like creature as it is shown in the
photo below.
Re: The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran by DonaldGenes(m): 6:44am On Apr 12, 2013
Uhhhhhh! I doubt the veracity of that claim buddy
Re: The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran by splashbaby(m): 6:50am On Apr 12, 2013
Where d pishon?
Re: The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran by wellmax(m): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2013
Cock and bull story. Tell that to your children.

Re: The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran by thorpido(m): 7:16am On Apr 12, 2013
Hahahaha.blaady nonsense!
Re: The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran by Yooguyz: 7:34am On Apr 12, 2013
@op, islamic section
Re: The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran by pomporiking: 7:37am On Apr 12, 2013
Ure so full of sh*t
Re: The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran by Eneze1(f): 7:49am On Apr 12, 2013
where is the evidence please, you people ehn?
Re: The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran by joyezero1(m): 10:45am On Apr 12, 2013
we resemble monkey ni... abeg go bush go tell your tales by moonlight story to monkey(s)them go believe you die.
Re: The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2013
Yeah right , what a silly fable.

smh
Re: The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran by Heatblast(m): 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
The op comes across as someone with an IQ lower than the average temperature of a household deep freezer

Re: The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran by kkkp: 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
THE GIRL WHO THROW THE HOLY QURAN AND TURN TO MONKEY.
A girl from Oman watching TV, and her mother was reading QURAN she asked her moher to go read it in somewhere else, Because of watching TV!!!!!....But moher refused to replace her location, at that time the said girl got angry and had to took Holy QURAN throw it down by force.
But ALLAH always defense his majesty by saving the Holy QURAN from bad people, because oF promise in the Holy QURAN.......
"we the one who has given the Holy QURAN to the Muslem and under taking to save it by Ourselves"
that is why the girl within few second only has been became like MONKEY as it shown in the picture.
OH GOD BLESS US!
Say "Allahu Akbar" or "Ameen"

Re: The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2013
Funny thing about this story is the quran actually states that failing to revere sacred objects is not a sin.
It is not a sin if you do not treat sacred objects with respect but it is better for you to do so as a muslim.
Quran 22 verse 30 : "So it is; and whoever reveres the sacred things of Allah – that is then a goodness for him in the sight of his Lord; the inarticulate animals are lawful to you except those the forbidding of which is recited to you, therefore shun the filth of idols, and avoid false speech."

Why is this girl turning into a monkey when she didn't do anything that goes against the quranic teachings?
Re: The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2013
OP, slap yourself.

Re: The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2013
Heatblast: The op comes across as someone with an IQ lower than the average temperature of a household deep freezer

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran by bambuzz88: 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
Re: The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran by bambuzz88: 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
shocked shocked
Re: The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran by BetaThings: 5:49am On Apr 14, 2013
Heatblast: The op comes across as someone with an IQ lower than the average temperature of a household deep freezer

OP is a Christian
His hobby is to pose as a muslim, making hateful and strange comments to provoke strong reactions against Islam

See this

stjudas: Religion: the bane of the black man. And for those who don't eat meat, show me a biblical doctrine that supports your stance. Or, may be y'all think its Jesus' meat. Nansense!!! I mean arrant self-imposed bondage. Those who love their chains will always remain in their bondage.
Emmm, Musaaa!!!! get thy goat and slay thou it for me, asap.
Guys, Jesus died today for us to be free from the curse of the law. For me its a thing of joy not for mourning.

and this one he posted after one student killed his colleagues in the US

stjudas: Allah has turned the infidels against themselves. America, UK, Israel and France shall fall and the Islamic State shall rule the world.... I'm sure all true muslims feel the way I feel... More of this, i pray for. Allahu akbar!!!

Re: The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran by vedaxcool(m): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
^

Nicely done Detective Betathings, I only hope those who have been exposed to the low levels certain breed of NL christians would acknowledge this fact!
Re: The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran by veetubes: 11:07am On Apr 17, 2013
That story is not true, read another story of it here http://roadtrip.submarinechannel.com/content/view.jsp?itemid=6786
Re: The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
This is one of the crrrazziest Bulsshitz i've ever read. I wouldnt want to blame the Op too much, even at that, i would still do cos the Op ought to have applied hs/hr senses to know that this story is fake.

On Nl, several atheists have insulted Jesus, Mohammad God etc and nothing happened. Muslims has done same, likewise christians. American soldiers have in the past done worse things with the quran and they're well and okay. Nothing will happen to anyone. The quran is just another book. thats all.

Read this
A very peculiar girl has appeared in one of the Arab countries, Yemen to be precise. She has the body of a female, complete with reproductive system, but she has the face of a kangaroo, which gives her a horrifying appearance. Rumors have spread across town that this girl was born this way because her mother blasphemed against the Holy Qur'an before having intercourse, so God deformed the child in this image. But what is strange is that this is not the only girl of her kind in the world. As a matter of fact, an Australian hospital has announced that another girl who looks like her was born in the hospital. This look-alike girl was the result of sexual intercourse between a 17-year-old Australian virgin girl and a kangaroo, an animal which inhabits the Australian woods, which is where the girl was taking a walk when she saw the kangaroo with which she had sex. The result was a baby girl born in the shape of a kangaroo.
http://roadtrip.submarinechannel.com/content/view.jsp?itemid=6786

Read well before u attempt to feed us pooo.

BTW this event happened in 2004/2006, why telling us in 2013? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
come to think of it. After posting, i was actually looking for the thread, only to find it later. WoW that is great. For a lie to be put at a front burner? Fantastic. When we find it difficult to do our own findings, we are just left at the mercy of those who may lead us astray. Why now? If it 'actually' happened in 2004, who brought this news out in 2013? Does it mean that its only her case that has occurred since then? No one has burnt the quran/bible ever since and yet still being alive?

Pathetic

Arab Girl Turns Into A Terrifying Animal
THE NEWSPAPER
PREVIOUS ARTICLE
07 APR 2006 21 PM
NEXT ARTICLE
09 APR 2006 14 PM

why 2013?
Re: The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
Most times it is not the Religion but the practitioners that make it such an unbearable exercise in complete idiocy.
Re: The Girl Who Turned Into A Monkeyafter She Threw The Holy Quran by vedaxcool(m): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
BetaThings:

OP is a Christian
His hobby is to pose as a muslim, making hateful and strange comments to provoke strong reactions against Islam

See this

and this one he posted after one student killed his colleagues in the US

U would notice no christian found such immoral behavior by a fellow christian questionable, what a world we live in indeed!

How Do I Stop My Addiction To Zina (fornication) / Can A Muslim Keep A Fixed Deposit Account? / How Did Islam Come To Nigeria?