Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Friday 12th April Pride Drains The Proud By Pastor E. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Friday 12th April Pride Drains The Proud By Pastor E. (621 Views)

2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Friday 28th June, 2013 Divine Jail Break By Pastor E. / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Sunday 9th June, 2013 Benefits Of Commitment By Pasto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Friday 12th April Pride Drains The Proud By Pastor E. by leffects(m): 7:20am On Apr 12, 2013
Memorise: When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom. Proverbs 11:2
Read: Proverbs 11:1-3
Bible in one year: Romans 12-16
Prayer point: Father, every element of pride that will reduce me to an ex-champion, please take it away from me today.
Another pain of ex-champions is loneliness. While maintaining their lead position, wherever they go, virtually everyone would like to touch them, shake their hands, take photographs with them and get their autographs. But when they become ex-champions, people would see them and face the opposite direction. One of my daughters was occupying a hot seat in an organization. She was the toast of the high and mighty and that of her colleagues. She got their attention and received gifts from many because they depended on her for certain favours. You can imagine what happened when she was moved from that seat; all the attention, care, pleasantness and gifts immediately shifted to the next person occupying that position. She could not believe the speed with which those courting her favours took their flight. It was then she realised that people did not really regard her but the seat she occupied,........................................................................
http://earlydigest..com/2013/04/rccg-open-heavens-devotion-friday-12th.html
Read n share

1 Like

Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Friday 12th April Pride Drains The Proud By Pastor E. by 2baga(m): 7:53am On Apr 12, 2013
hmm

Dear God please help me to remain relevant by the operation of deep insight from revealed Word of God. amen
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Friday 12th April Pride Drains The Proud By Pastor E. by leffects(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Friday 12th April Pride Drains The Proud By Pastor E. by leffects(m): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
still fresh

(1) (Reply)

Yahweh Is Bossu / The Simple Gospel / Natural Disasters—evidence That God Is Cruel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.