Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ! A Must Read! Help Someone Urgengly. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ! A Must Read! Help Someone Urgengly. (1289 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ! A Must Read! Help Someone Urgengly. by bayour80: 10:50am On Apr 12, 2013
my 4 months old 1997 deawoo expero is having some issues thats getting me cracy,first few weeks ago,i went to an office and parked my car,when i came back,i start the car but it couldnt start,someone said the way it sounds,it was battery problem,i was surprised because it has never show any sign of battery problem. i called mechanics,they discovered that it was the alternator that got hooked and parked off. i bought another one which was for opel since the car carries opel engine,but after changing the alternator,sometimes after driving the car arround the city and maybe u stopped somewhere to urinate or buy something,the car will just refused to start again untill i get another batterry to start the car. someone said its the battery,another rewire said its the alternator that is not powerful enough,i find it hard to believe is batterry because sometimes i will parck the car for 5 days and it will still start one hand,if it is batterry will it start? and sometimes if it want to start this problem the light on the dash board and the clock will be dim and low current,pls is it battery or alternator? your opinion is apprecited pls
Re: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ! A Must Read! Help Someone Urgengly. by Eazeee(m): 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2013
Guy i stil suspect ur Relay not d battery. A scan wil b d best 4 ur car
Re: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ! A Must Read! Help Someone Urgengly. by Connoisseur(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
Did u say scan Remember its a '97 model car.
@topic i used to have this kind of issues and i remember asking the same question "if it was d battery why would it start after two days only to pack up in the middle of traffic"??
Just save up and get a good battery and ur problems would go away
Re: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ! A Must Read! Help Someone Urgengly. by lonelydora: 5:13am On Apr 13, 2013
Just do a scan on your vehicle, and forget about all these under-trained mechanics.
Re: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ! A Must Read! Help Someone Urgengly. by bayour80: 10:56am On Apr 15, 2013
MAKE I PISS FOR BODY?
Lexusgs: And why would you be stopping somewhere to urinate ? (gutter)
Re: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ! A Must Read! Help Someone Urgengly. by bayour80: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2013
HW MUCH DOES IT COST TO DO SUCH SCAN IN A PLACE LIKE ABUJA?
lonelydora: Just do a scan on your vehicle, and forget about all these under-trained mechanics.
Re: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ! A Must Read! Help Someone Urgengly. by bayour80: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2013
THANKS
Connoisseur: Did u say scan Remember its a '97 model car.
@topic i used to have this kind of issues and i remember asking the same question "if it was d battery why would it start after two days only to pack up in the middle of traffic"??
Re: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ! A Must Read! Help Someone Urgengly. by bayour80: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2013
PLS WHAT IS RELAY? EDUCATE ME PLS
Eazee-e:
Guy i stil suspect ur Relay not d battery. A scan wil b d best 4 ur car
Re: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ! A Must Read! Help Someone Urgengly. by mygee33(m): 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
Had the same issue a loooooong time ago!!!
repaired my autonator, then changed it but the car will only start at its own mode. Couldnt even off my engine in a hold up for fear...
Like he said... or hire one from a friend to remove ur fears.

Connoisseur: i remember asking the same question "if it was d battery why would it start after two days only to pack up in the middle of traffic"??

1 Like

Re: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ! A Must Read! Help Someone Urgengly. by JW214: 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
From your story, the car is 4 months old, meaning you haven't been using it for a long time. I will advice you contact who sold the car to you to know the history of the car, that will go a long way in solving the problem if no Auto technician can get what is actually wrong
Re: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ! A Must Read! Help Someone Urgengly. by bayour80: 8:47am On Apr 17, 2013
is tokunboh,from cotonuo
JW214: From your story, the car is 4 months old, meaning you haven't been using it for a long time. I will advice you contact who sold the car to you to know the history of the car, that will go a long way in solving the problem if no Auto technician can get what is actually wrong

(1) (Reply)

Installing Turbo And Superchargers!!! / Car Hesitate Sometimes While Driving / My Car Consume Fuel In Excess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.