Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,603 members, 7,801,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates (38193 Views)

MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by abbk000: 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
In his usual style of rewarding academic excellence, the General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Dr. Daniel Olukoya, has splashed N40 million on members of the church who graduated with first class honors degree from different universities across the country.

The event which is third in the series made the 77 graduates smile home with N 500,000 each.
The previous first class graduates went home with a car each, but this year the number rose from 15 to 77 so Dr. Olukoya settled for cash, which they could use to further their education or start something.

The breakdown of the graduates showed that University of Lagos (UNILAG) top the list with 12 graduates which cut across various disciplines, followed by University of Ibadan with nine of such graduates while one is from Central University College, Accra, Ghana.

Speaking at the occasion, Pastor Shade Olukoya, who presented the award praised the graduates for dedication to their academic work and serving God at the same time.

According to her, the award was put in place to reward members of MFM who are dedicated to their academic work while also creating time to serve the Almighty God.

source: http://mosvinbami.com/2013/04/09/pastor-olukoya-of-mountain-of-fire-gives-n40m-to-first-class-graduates/

25 Likes

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Freddieyankee(m): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
May God be praise....

5 Likes

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by causewahala: 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
Quite laudable!
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by dondada1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
Good Move

This is what Naija needs, Empowering our youths

Hope they put the money to good use

4 Likes

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
Praise thy Lord people!!!
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by mikeapollo: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
Good.
I can see more churches following suit.

Prophet TB Joshua actually blazed the trail, now other churches are taking a cue!

6 Likes

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by camcor(m): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
Good idea to emulate

2 Likes

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
Ehn ehn..correct! Its better dan buying private jet. May God bless u sir..

40 Likes

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by solace8(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
Wow, that's a very good aproch, nice 1 pastor
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by gen2briz(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
For real abi.....
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by 50calibre(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
Other thieving pastors should learn from this man and learn to use church funds for those who need it, instead of extorting money from its members

4 Likes

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by yuzedo: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
Where is Ishilove? I know it is toothbrush she won from her G.O after graduating with 4th Class Upper! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2013
causewahala: Quite laudable!
yea
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Judolisco(m): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2013
We need more lyk dis
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
Nice one Olukoya! Giving back to the church. I hope O...epo learns from this instead of acquiring private jetsssss.

1 Like

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Chanchit: 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
If you like carry 0 class for my church, shishi u no go see. After them pray/skabash for ur head finish, na to wait make u bring money remain.

7 Likes

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Adebowale352: 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
naija pastors are rich sha,.....abeg make i dey go seminary oooo

1 Like

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by adesolajtoyin: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
This is great!
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by basty: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
I was in the maiden edition of the Reward/Award where twelve First Class students were presented with car gifts.
I think this had motivated others to work harder and the number have soared higher.

Thank you G.O.

8 Likes

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by eforce: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
mikeapollo: Good.
I can see more churches following suit.

Prophet TB Joshua actually blazed the trail, now other churches are taking a cue!

This is the third time this is happening, so i don't think he is following anybody, He has always been a giver, he gave cars last year. and he does it because he is also a first class graduate from university of lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by baseg25(m): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
God bless dr dk olukoya,

17 Likes

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by theripper2: 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
Hmmmm, 3rd class suppose get 5k at least na.

11 Likes

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Bryancrox(m): 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2013
Chanchit: If you like carry 0 class for my church, shishi u no go see. After them pray/skabash for ur head finish, na to wait make u bring money remain.
Your church must be a wooden church,RIGHT?

1 Like

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by dulphines: 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2013
Na wa o! What happens to those with third class, pass and certificate of attendance?
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by faceit: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
A branch of HSA has now been established in ibadan, oyo state and requires a customer service officer and must possess a minimum of second class (lower division) in any discipline. Interested candidates should forward their cv to realjob03@gmail.com or send via sms name, phone number, qualification, location, age to 08183611023. Candidates must live in ibadan.
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
God will bless them!
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
yuzedo: Where is Ishilove? I know it is toothbrush she won from her G.O after graduating with 4th Class Upper! grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by mysticgal(f): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
MFM here i come.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
I hope some people will not start claiming membership of MFM to benefit from teh annual largesse cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) / Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead / What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.