Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,620 members, 7,770,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:31 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (370153 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
Has anybodi seen dis new series? Its awesome guys.. Go check it out and Lets talk
about it here as the show goes on.
Your favorite character, scenes, quotes, etc.

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by VillageBoi(m): 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
Yeah I do watch it, totally like it. Smallville ended and this slots in nicely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
Detective lance

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
John Diggle... Green Arrow.... Tommy merlyn

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:46am On Apr 17, 2013
Great show. I would like to see more thrillers like this on The CW.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno: Great show. I would like to see more thrillers like this on The CW.
yea, u can say dat again
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kunlefox(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2013
Arrow is ok..I like Oliver,diggle,Tommy and felicity plus that mad hot chic,diggle's inlaw cum girlfriend!
I'll like it if thea doesn't appear in any episode (terrible acting)..though she's a secondary character,I fastfoward scenes she's in.
Characters like laurel need to be developed properly,
I would have said the same for Tommy too but seems like he will have some storyline coming up since he has gone back to daddy's arms.I can't wait for the next showdown betweet Arrow and Malcolm (Tommy's dad).
I'm liking the back story of the Island, slow pace but it's making sense,explaining how things happened! It gave Steven Amell oportunity to show his range,slow weak and evolving on the island then smart,fast and strong in real time starling city vigilante.

6 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
Yea, Thea Queen is not dat active, what would u say about the slow poison? Moria Queen? She is a dangerous grifter.. And Tommy would become a great deal, after resigning from the night club and joining his father again... Diggle on the other hand is a sensational and slow to action man....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by toluxa1(m): 8:40am On May 17, 2013
Am watching this too, nice series.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 7:36pm On May 17, 2013
toluxa1: Am watching this too, nice series.
Tolu baba, how minna.....

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by VillageBoi(m): 8:06pm On May 17, 2013
The Season finale was pretty good!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 6:40pm On May 18, 2013
The season finale was awesome mehn....

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by hardniola(m): 8:15pm On May 18, 2013
after d season finale ,,,,,,,are going to season or d series eND.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 11:07pm On May 18, 2013
hardniola: after d season finale ,,,,,,,are going to season or d series eND.
there would be...... How could the writers kill Tommy? Why would they delete Tommy's character.... Nt happy with dat joor... Grand finale I must say....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
When is the second season starting abeg, any idea?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
You have failed this city.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by VillageBoi(m): 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
penzino: When is the second season starting abeg, any idea?

Wetin happen bros, your Google dey broken? grin
It returns October 9
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
VillageBoi:

Wetin happen bros, your Google dey broken? grin
It returns October 9
cool
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
How did i miss a thread like this

Season One

I loved the pilot episode ''My name is Oliver Queen" Stephen has sex-on-wood voice.....amazing!
For the first half, i loved Moira Queen, but her daughter needs to open her mouth when speaking.
Laurel is just plain annoying......i hated that Tommy died to save her, and she lacks acting chemistry with Oliver. If they want them to be an item, they'd have to work harder at creating steaming scenes for them.

I love Diggle, he's the perfect sidekick....professional and friendly. He needs to hook up with his bro's girl Asap.

Detective Lance.....for some reason, he annoys me, he's too conclusive and tight, he needs to loosen up

My favourite character has got to be Felicity Smoak!
She makes me wanna wear glasses! Her comments are witty and funny and i love it when she blabbles.
Has anyone noticed the chemistry between her and Oliver. #perfect couple.
Laurel should stay away from Oliver anyways.
I cant wait for season 2!
Arrow all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 6:39am On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0: How did i miss a thread like this

Season One

I loved the pilot episode ''My name is Oliver Queen" Stephen has sex-on-wood voice.....amazing!
For the first half, i loved Moira Queen, but her daughter needs to open her mouth when speaking.
Laurel is just plain annoying......i hated that Tommy died to save her, and she lacks acting chemistry with Oliver. If they want them to be an item, they'd have to work harder at creating steaming scenes for them.

I love Diggle, he's the perfect sidekick....professional and friendly. He needs to hook up with his bro's girl Asap.

Detective Lance.....for some reason, he annoys me, he's too conclusive and tight, he needs to loosen up

She makes me wanna wear glasses! Her comments are witty and funny and i love it when she blabbles.
Arrow all the way.
felicity all the way. I love that Nerdy gal[b]

Season One

Arrow all the way.
felicity all the way. I love that Nerdy gal[/b]

Season One

Arrow all the way.
felicity all the way. I love that Nerdy gal.... Diggle is an awesome sidekick.... Can't wait for the unveiling of the rest of the things that happened on that island...... Oct9th cum quick
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 6:48am On Sep 24, 2013
penzino: felicity all the way. I love that Nerdy gal.... Diggle is an awesome sidekick.... Can't wait for the unveiling of the rest of the things that happened on that island...... Oct9th cum quick
Yeah, i hope we see less clips from the mysterious island......the suspense about what happened there is killing me.....and they need to just tell us once and not bit by bit
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 7:05am On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0:
Yeah, i hope we see less clips from the mysterious island......the suspense about what happened there is killing me.....and they need to just tell us once and not bit by bit
hahahahaha, d suspense is too much walahi, I just want them to start again cum oct9. But I wonder what becomes of Moria Queen and which Villain will be in season2.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 7:21am On Sep 24, 2013
penzino: hahahahaha, d suspense is too much walahi, I just want them to start again cum oct9. But I wonder what becomes of Moria Queen and which Villain will be in season2.
I dont see Moira staying in jail in this season......money will do a lot of talking on her behalf.
As for villains, i dont think there'd be shortage of them.....Ollie(I Love calling him that) still has his father's book and with Moira arrested, she'll tell him all she knows about the dark secrets of starling city.
And then there's Roy.......red arrow
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
That Tommy ehn,make i catch am first...
He had to die saving laurel shey?
He has successfully complicated things between oliver and laurel just when i thought their relationship's broken limb was fixed...

I dunno why people keep saying there aint no chemistry btw oliver and laurel.. I saw thesame thing online..
The producer/writers had better not pull a Olicity(oliver and felicity) on me,cos i go provoke ehn.... Oliver and Laurel are a perfect match..

The chemistry is there(btw oliver and laurel),well maybe i'm the only one seeing it sha..
Lastly,it seems like Laurel will become black canary,some sort of black ninja or something like that sha.... Abeg make october reach sharp sharp joor...
I cant wait ooo...
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kslib: That Tommy ehn,make i catch am first...
He has successfully complicated things between oliver and laurel just when i thought their relationship's broken limb was fixed...

I dunno why people keep saying there aint no chemistry btw oliver and laurel.. I saw thesame thing online..
The producer/writers had better not pull a Olicity(oliver and felicity) on me,cos i go provoke ehn.... Oliver and Laurel are a perfect match..

The chemistry is there(btw oliver and laurel),well maybe i'm the only one seeing it sha..
Lastly,it seems like Laurel will become black canary,some sort of black ninja or something like that sha.... Abeg make october reach sharp sharp joor...
I cant wait ooo...
All izz well!
olicity? Kai, it wud be crazy, being that Felicity is a computer geek and a nerd and Ollie d tough new guy from lian yu island trying to save starling city... Hmmmm, well let's wait and see what Oct9 holds.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
penzino: olicity? Kai, it wud be crazy, being that Felicity is a computer geek and a nerd and Ollie d tough new guy from lian yu island trying to save starling city... Hmmmm, well let's wait and see what Oct9 holds.
Walahi,very very crazy and out of place it will be, if they ever pull an olicity on me..
I've even noticed that the Olicity fanbase dwarfs the Olirel's..

It seems like more than half of arrow fans want an Olicity but their plan no go work..lai lai..
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kslib: That Tommy ehn,make i catch am first...

I cant wait ooo...
All izz well!
Seriously?
Chemistry between Oliver and Laurel
Wow, you really should watch them closely. She had more sexual tension with Tommy than with Ollie! Its a shame he died......i wanted him around to keep boring Laurel far from Olicity.
Felicity is a much more interesting and useful than Laurel.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0:
Seriously?
Chemistry between Oliver and Laurel
Wow, you really should watch them closely. She had more sexual tension with Tommy than with Ollie! Its a shame he died......i wanted him around to keep boring Laurel far from Olicity.
Felicity is a much more interesting and useful than Laurel.
Exactly!! Watch oliver and laurel closely and you'll see the deep chemistry between them..
lol@ intimate tension btw laurel and tommy.. To be honest,laurel and tommy looked more like good friends rather than lovers when he was alive..

I mean,cant you see the way laurel looks at oliver,her body language when she's around him? It's like she wants to just grab him and eat him raw..
It's so unfortunate that we didn't get to see how how sweet they both look as a couple due to the damage ollie caused her via her sister before going to the island....
Even with the little time they both spent after his coming from the island,you just cant help but see that over-flowing river of chemistry btw them ....

And as for your Olicity,i just laugh cos that will be the most stale and dry couple-combo ever made in TV show history..lol
The thought of an Olicity alone,makes me wanna puke..lol

I like felicity and how she plays her role.. She is doing a superb job but an Olicity? Hell no!! grin grin

All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kslib:
Exactly!! Watch oliver and laurel closely and you'll see the deep chemistry between them..
lol@ intimate tension btw laurel and tommy.. To be honest,laurel and tommy looked more like good friends rather than lovers when he was alive..

I mean,cant you see the way laurel looks at oliver,her body language when she's around him? It's like she wants to just grab him and eat him raw..
It's so unfortunate that we didn't get to see how how sweet they both look as a couple due to the damage ollie caused her via her sister before going to the island....
Even with the little time they both spent after his coming from the island,you just cant help but see that over-flowing river of chemistry btw them ....

And as for your Olicity,i just laugh cos that will be the most stale and dry couple-combo ever made in TV show history..lol
The thought of an Olicity alone,makes me wanna puke..lol

I like felicity and how she plays her role.. She is doing a superb job but an Olicity? Hell no!! grin grin

All izz well!
You are literally the first person i know saying Laurel and Oliver are perfect for each other.
I read/write alot of fanfiction and when it comes to arrow people just want to read about the sexy playboy billionaire and his hot witty IT girl.
It obvious she's got a huge crush on him.....and he's choosing to ignore it cause she's not his type, but of all his numerous love interests, she captures attention of fans the most.

When she said:
'I love having you inside me.' to Ollie during one episode, twitter/facebook literally went mad. And lets not talk about tumblr.

Laurel doesnt hold a torch to Felicity......its kinda sad that the writers dont seem to think so
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0:
You are literally the first person i know saying Laurel and Oliver are perfect for each other.
I read/write alot of fanfiction and when it comes to arrow people just want to read about the sexy playboy billionaire and his hot witty IT girl.
It obvious she's got a huge crush on him.....and he's choosing to ignore it cause she's not his type, but of all his numerous love interests, she captures attention of fans the most.

When she said:
'I love having you inside me.' to Ollie during one episode, twitter/facebook literally went mad. And lets not talk about tumblr.

Laurel doesnt hold a torch to Felicity......its kinda sad that the writers dont seem to think so
lol @the bolded.. I also find it strange sha cos most, if not all the fans seem to be swayed towards Olicity..
Well,i dont just know why people cant see what i'm seeing but damn,Oliver and laurel are the perfect-match..

I know for sure that the writers will try to quench the thirst of Olicity fans by giving you guys some Olicity but i just hope it'll be for a very short time sha..

I dunno why people keep complaining about the way laurel plays her character but i think she's doing a superb job,the facial expressions e..t..c .. Weird,isnt it?
Well,maybe i'm just weird sha.. grin grin
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kslib:
lol @the bolded.. I also find it strange sha cos most, if not all the fans seem to be swayed towards Olicity..
Well,i dont just know why people cant see what i'm seeing but damn,Oliver and laurel are the perfect-match..

I know for sure that the writers will try to quench the thirst of Olicity fans by giving you guys some Olicity but i just hope it'll be for a very short time sha..

I dunno why people keep complaining about the way laurel plays her character but i think she's doing a superb job,the facial expressions e..t..c .. Weird,isnt it?
Well,maybe i'm just weird sha.. grin grin

All izz well!

Most people are actually leaning towards Olicity because,
1.Laurel and Ollie have a terrible history......her sister's death(though i doubt that she's really dead) has between them like a rotten corpse, it'd be kinda stupid for her to go back to him after their history.
2.Felicity is a breath of fresh air. She not only had fans hooked after one episode but she succeeded in becoming a regular for the second season, plus, if anything starts with Ollie, we'd get to witness it live--how he first noticed her as a woman, their first kiss, first I love you. It'd be like we were in the relationship with them.
Unlike Laurel and Ollie and a bunch of annoying flashbacks.
3.Since the begining of time, we all want the geeky girl to end up with the quarterback and not head cheerleader. So we're rooting for our geeky IT girl.

@bolded People complain about Laurel's acting because she's not at her best. I've watched Kate in other movies and i liked her, especially in Gossip girl and Monte Carlo but the character Laurel is just plain annoying and boring its not the actress' fault.

Is Arrow the only Cw show you watch?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0:

Most people are actually leaning towards Olicity because,
1.Laurel and Ollie have a terrible history......her sister's death(though i doubt that she's really dead) has between them like a rotten corpse, it'd be kinda stupid for her to go back to him after their history.
2.Felicity is a breath of fresh air. She not only had fans hooked after one episode but she succeeded in becoming a regular for the second season, plus, if anything starts with Ollie, we'd get to witness it live--how he first noticed her as a woman, their first kiss, first I love you. It'd be like we were in the relationship with them.
Unlike Laurel and Ollie and a bunch of annoying flashbacks.
3.Since the begining of time, we all want the geeky girl to end up with the quarterback and not head cheerleader. So we're rooting for our geeky IT girl.

@bolded People complain about Laurel's acting because she's not at her best. I've watched Kate in other movies and i liked her, especially in Gossip girl and Monte Carlo but the character Laurel is just plain annoying and boring its not the actress' fault.

Is Arrow the only Cw show you watch?
Well,your points made alot of sense sha and having said that,i wouldn't hold it against those who want an Olicity BUT i see it(Olicity) being a complete string of awkward scenes in the making that will be a recipe for disaster and hopefully, it(the failure of olicity) crushes the Olicity fan's thirst for such an awkward union that might, if care is not taken, awe awkwardness itself...
Something tells me that there's more to how and why oliver made out with laurel's sister(thats if he did..lol)than we currently know ? Lets wait and see sha..

No,Arrow is not the only Cw show i watch... I watch a few others also..
Why did you ask?
All izz well!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.