Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,579 members, 7,770,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:19 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (370149 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kslib:
Well,your points made alot of sense sha and having said that,i wouldn't hold it against those who want an Olicity BUT i see it(Olicity) being a complete string of awkward scenes in the making that will be a recipe for disaster and hopefully, it(the failure of olicity) crushes the Olicity fan's thirst for such an awkward union that might, if care is not taken, awe awkwardness itself...
Something tells me that there's more to how and why oliver made out with laurel's sister(thats if he did..lol)than we currently know ? Lets wait and see sha..

No,Arrow is not the only Cw show i watch... I watch a few others also..
Why did you ask?

All izz well!

Well if they're just gonna raise our hopes and crush it by killing Olicity, then they shouldnt bother starting anything......i'll survive on fanfiction.

@bolded Just curious plus, you sound like a movie addict.

Btw, do you still post on the big brother the chase thread? You were like my favourite poster.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0:

Well if they're just gonna raise our hopes and crush it by killing Olicity, then they shouldnt bother starting anything ......i'll survive on fanfiction.

@bolded Just curious plus, you sound like a movie addict.

Btw, do you still post on the big brother the chase thread? You were like my favourite poster.

@bolded,i cant stop laughing..lol
You guys asked for it and you must surely get it smiley.. I noticed some kinda should i say "intimate or love like tension" btw Oliver and Felicity in the latter stages of Season 1..
That was just a little signal the producers were sending to the viewers of what is in store for them,come Season2 AND trust me,you guys,the olicity fans will see olicity and watch your hearts get broken when olicity fails grin, just like how i was pissed at tommy for saving laurel using his death to make sure Oliver and Laurel crumbles..

Yea!! I love movies like crazy.. I am addicted to movies just like you said.. Funny enough,i havent watched that much shows compared to other peeps..
I am very selective when it comes to watching movies esp Tv shows cos i dont want any show to spoil the good moments i had watching other nice ones..

I wasn't your fav poster on that thread nah .. If i can remember clearly,your fav posters were two females..
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kslib:
@bolded,i cant stop laughing..lol
You guys asked for it and you must surely get it smiley.. I noticed some kinda should i say "intimate or love like tension" btw Oliver and Felicity in the latter stages of Season 1..
That was just a little signal the producers were sending to the viewers of what is in store for them,come Season2 AND trust me,you guys,the olicity fans will see olicity and watch your hearts get broken when olicity fails grin, just like how i was pissed at tommy for saving laurel using his death to make sure Oliver and Laurel crumbles..

Yea!! I love movies like crazy.. I am addicted to movies just like you said.. Funny enough,i havent watched that much shows compared to other peeps..
I am very selective when it comes to watching movies esp Tv shows cos i dont want any show to spoil the good moments i had watching other nice ones..

I wasn't your fav poster on that thread nah .. If i can remember clearly,your fav posters were two females..
All izz well!
I hardly posted on that thread.......didnt want to be sucked in, plus it was too fast to keep up so how'd you remember that post??

Anyways i had to stick to girl power, but towards the end, you became my all time favourite.

Why are you so sure Olicity's gonna fail? They just might suprise you. I do want them to be together, i just dont want some stupid love triangle for Felicity......they can leave that for the vampire diaries fans. If it isnt going to be Felicity and Ollie, exclusively, then their shouldnt be an Olicity at all.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nomski0:
I hardly posted on that thread.......didnt want to be sucked in, plus it was too fast to keep up so how'd you remember that post??

Anyways i had to stick to girl power, but towards the end, you became my all time favourite.

Why are you so sure Olicity's gonna fail? They just might suprise you. I do want them to be together, i just dont want some stupid love triangle for Felicity......they can leave that for the vampire diaries fans. If it isnt going to be Felicity and Ollie, exclusively, then their shouldnt be an Olicity at all.
I still find it weird that i remembered sha..

Thanks for being your favorite.. wink

I just cant place it but i know 100% that it'll fail..
Oliver is mentally tough and felicity is naive in a way, when it comes to love or showing emotions like your average love-struck babe..
The role she plays as an IT girl and the expression that role requires will make it impossible for her to have a serious successful affair with oliver COS the role he also plays as the vigilante will make their union look un-natural, a joke,too technical or something forced(out of sheer hunger from Olicity fans)..

Its like two rocks coming together.. It just wont work..
Oliver needs liquid and so does felicity.. They both will look ackward, and just like i said, Olicity is just too TECHNICAL for my liking...

Lastly,too bad that what you dont wanna see happen,definitely will, come October(a sneak peak at what olicity will look like)..lol
I will tease you when olicity happens and falls apart just like i know it will.. grin
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MarkOrTrash: 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
Glee Actor, Grant Gustin, To Play DC’s Flash In New Season of ARROW - See more at: http://www.moviemarkers.net/news/glee-actor-grant-gustin-to-play-dcs-flash-in-new-season-of-arrow/#sthash.aFRYPFFu.dpuf
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
12days till season premiere.
Arrowrites get ready....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
11days left.......and counting
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
10 days left till the premiere
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
Make d premiere cum quick ooooo.... I don try with waiting
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by merit12(f): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
hello,i have been following,i enjoy movies too,i want to know if i can watch it on strong tv(Joy tv)?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by VillageBoi(m): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nomski0:
Well if they're just gonna raise our hopes and crush it by killing Olicity, then they shouldnt bother starting anything

The sensible thing for them to do is play the 'will they? won't they?' guessing game on Ollicity for at least another 2 or 3 seasons... fans will not dare waka go anywhere. Laurel will probably remain the 'logical' choice that looks good'ish in the eyes of 'society' but it'll probably be strained somehow (RE Her sister)
Personally I'm all for Billionaire playboy + IT Hot Chick grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 6:32am On Sep 30, 2013
VillageBoi:

1.The sensible thing for them to do is play the 'will they? won't they?' guessing game on Ollicity for at least another 2 or 3 seasons... fans will not dare waka go anywhere. Laurel will probably remain the 'logical' choice that looks good'ish in the eyes of 'society' but it'll probably be strained somehow (RE Her sister)
2.Personally I'm all for Billionaire playboy + IT Hot Chick grin

1.Hell yeah!
I will keep watching Arrow for the next million series patiently waiting for Olicity......their relationship will be so worth the wait. It'll almost be as good as Niklaus and Caroline. Almost.
2.Damn right!
She'll be like his escape from the world of fighting crime....whats not sexy and romantic about that?cheesywinkcheesywink
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by leggo: 3:05am On Oct 01, 2013
CW Network Will Give 'Arrow' Superpowers for Second Season

For the coming second season of its superhero series "Arrow," the CW Network is adding actual superpowers.

"Arrow" is based on the DC Comics character Green Arrow, who was introduced in 1941, and it features a costumed crime fighter, played by Stephen Amell, who is great with a bow but doesn't have any supernatural abilities.

To differentiate the TV hero from the comic-book character, the series splits its time between the Arrow and his alter ego, a billionaire playboy named Oliver Queen who picked up his archery skills when he was marooned on a mysterious island for five years.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304373104579105641351934138.html

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
8days to go........cheesycheesywink

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by toria1980(f): 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
Is dat time of the season where i wud have to renewing my BIS every. Week. A whole lots to download, frm Merlin, arrow, vampire dairies, Nikita, Revenge, Homeland. And the big one is 24, come may 2014... lipsrsealed
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
6 days left....cheesysmileycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
*Chanting.* its tomorrow!!!

Please, if anyone watchs it before me....... I beg you please dont post spoilers!
Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
cheesy

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2013
The season premiere was ah-mazing!
Let me not post spoilers yet.
Best quote- ''Since you majored in dropping out of college let me explain in your terms so you'd understandundecided'' Isabell Glau to Oliver.
Best part: Oliver saving Felicity shirtless.....i know i saw a spark there.winkwink
Best new guest star: Isabell!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2013
Nomski0: The season premiere was ah-mazing!
Let me not post spoilers yet.
Best quote- ''Since you majored in dropping out of college let me explain in your terms so you'd understandundecided'' Isabell Glau to Oliver.
Best part: Oliver saving Felicity shirtless.....i know i saw a spark there.winkwink
Best new guest star: Isabell!
So after promising not to post spoilers,you still did? ok oo..

Na me and you for this thread. I go post spoilers in details till you tire abandom this thread. grin grin**snaps fingers**

Where did you get yours from? Mobiletvseries havent yet uploaded it..
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
Kslib:

Na me and you for this thread. I go post spoilers in details till you tire abandom this thread. grin grin**snaps fingers**

All izz well!
But i didnt post spoilers nashocked. I just gave my episodal awards.cheesy

I streamed it live but 02series uploads really fast.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nomski0:
But i didnt post spoilers nashocked. I just gave my episodal awards.cheesy

I streamed it live but 02series uploads really fast.
02series.net or .com?
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
Kslib:
02series.net or .com?
All izz well!
02tvseries.com.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nomski0:
02tvseries.com.
The above isnt a direct site to download series from na? It's like a search engine that refers you to other sites where you can get what you're looking for right?

Just like a google search engine for movies. I initially thought it was like a direct site..
See the screenshot below.. That's it right?

Still,thanks though!
All izz well!

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
Kslib:
The above isnt a direct site to download series from na? It's like a search engine that refers you to other sites where you can get what you're looking for right?

Just like a google search engine for movies. I initially thought it was like a direct site..
See the screenshot below.. That's it right?

Still,thanks though!
All izz well!
Change the zero to letter o. My mistake. Its o2tvseries.comshocked?!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nomski0:
Change the zero to letter o. My mistake. Its o2tvseries.comshocked?!
Yaay!! Thanks.. Already downloading it..

You are such a sweetheart.. kiss kiss
All izz well!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
Kslib:

All izz well!
. Abeg no vex ooooo
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
Who is dat chick dat saved Roy?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
If u think episode1 was AWESOME!!! Click like
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
penzino: If u think episode1 was AWESOME!!! Click like
Its was more than awesome!!!cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
Watched the latest episode this noon.

I do prefer Ms Felicity Smoke to be with Oliver.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
Watched the latest episode this noon.

I do prefer Ms Felicity Smoke to be with Oliver.
seconded

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.