Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,467 members, 7,781,353 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:00 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (371046 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 5:27am On Nov 06, 2014
Nahh it wasn't Roy,the archer who killed Sara clearly used a Bow,you could hear the strings stretching..
I guess Ra's already making his move by messing with Roy's mind undecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chygoz3(m): 6:25am On Nov 06, 2014
Guykhena:

Nahh it wasn't Roy,the archer who killed Sara clearly used a Bow,you could hear the strings stretching..

It'd better not be Roy. In fact it can't be him. He has no reason to want to kill Sara. Unless the miracuru wasn't totally gone from him system and is beginning to mess with him again.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 7:32am On Nov 06, 2014
chygoz3:

It'd better not be Roy. In fact it can't be him. He has no reason to want to kill Sara. Unless the miracuru wasn't totally gone from him system and is beginning to mess with him again.

I'm 100% sure it wasn't him. I mean in the 'vision/Dream/Nightmare/Flashback?he threw the arrow at Sara with his hands and pushed her,but at the pilot episode you could hear the stretching sound of a 'bow',and as Sara was stepping back in shock,she tripped and fell,there wasn't a push...

So I'm quite sure they(the league?) tryna mess with his mind.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chygoz3(m): 7:54am On Nov 06, 2014
Guykhena:

I'm 100% sure it wasn't him. I mean in the 'vision/Dream/Nightmare/Flashback?he threw the arrow at Sara with his hands and pushed her,but at the pilot episode you could hear the stretching sound of a 'bow',and as Sara was stepping back in shock,she tripped and fell,there wasn't a push...

So I'm quite sure they(the league?) tryna mess with his mind.
I had to go back to the pilot episode and you're right about the stretching sound of a bow. I wonder why the writers came up with the idea of showing Roy throwing the arrows. I mean who throws arrows when you have a bow?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 8:11am On Nov 06, 2014
chygoz3:

I had to go back to the pilot episode and you're right about the stretching sound of a bow. I wonder why the writers came up with the idea of showing Roy throwing the arrows. I mean who throws arrows when you have a bow?

You know the Roy character is being 'over-shadowed' and almost getting blanked off,I think this is just the writers way of making Roy share the spotlight by being the center of attention again....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 8:23am On Nov 06, 2014
This episode was.......phenomenal!!!

This was like the first episode since episode 1 that I didn't have the urge to fast forward.
Felicity's momma is HOT. smiley

CW please give us a show about the Smoak women.........we need their charm and blonde heads on our screens. cool
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 8:29am On Nov 06, 2014
chygoz3:

I wondered the same thing.

And what reason will Roy have to arrow Sarah?
Oliver might need to find Slade.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 11:22am On Nov 06, 2014
Fellow Arrowlites & Flashlites(smiley )
Its the Semi-Finals now,just one more step remaining,Support the movement.
VOTE FOR ROKIATU,

https://www.nairaland.com/1983548/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest#27764343
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SetrakusRa(m): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
Pls, link for The Flash episodse 5?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Keky(m): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
THAT'S how you start an episode! Three fights between six badasses! Woo!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by DrDre1(m): 2:45am On Nov 07, 2014
Keky:
THAT'S how you start an episode! Three fights between six badasses! Woo!
Yes...and end the badass shots with that of a nerdy blonde lying on her back in the name of training grin grin

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Chibudollar: 7:06am On Nov 07, 2014
Guykhena:

I had to go back to the first episode just to make sure I hear them strings again, so it can't be Roy.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 9:23am On Nov 07, 2014
I want to know what Malcolm Merlin is planning. Hope he didn't free Slade from that prison on Lian yu! Cos if Slade Wilson is back then there is problem. I remember him mentioning his knowledge of Oliver's prison to Olly.
And back to Roy, i think the next episode will show us what's happening.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Keky(m): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
I'm sorry Nomski0

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
Keky:
I'm sorry Nomski0
could dat be felicity ??
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Keky(m): 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
SuperMartins:
could dat be felicity ??
100% Felicity.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
Keky:
100% Felicity.
why is she kissing every1 abi konji don gather..tot she was decent..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Keky(m): 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
SuperMartins:
looool. No be small thing ooo.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
SuperMartins:

Lolzzzzzzzz. Haha. Felicity be turning hot cake overnight.
Seeing her going wild in the future.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
suxxman:

Lolzzzzzzzz. Haha. Felicity be turning hot cake overnight.
Seeing her going wild in the future.
like seriously..or is dat 1 of d traits she took from her mum cos her mum like men wella
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
SuperMartins:
like seriously..or is dat 1 of d traits she took from her mum cos her mum like men wella

U never can tell BRO.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by OlaBa: 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
SuperMartins:

Because she doesn't have a boyfriend. What did you mean by decent? undecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
suxxman:

U never can tell BRO.
but I also love Felicity tho'..her baqsyd,blonde hair and height.. Kissable sm1 shaa..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
OlaBa:

Because she doesn't have a boyfriend. What do you mean by decent? undecided
I mean her sleek,simple nature..but cos she doesn't av a bf,she can kiss all powerful men...women sure av a tin for powerful,rich men shaa
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
SuperMartins:
but I also love Felicity tho'..her baqsyd,blonde hair and height.. Kissable sm1 shaa..

U can say that again BRO. Her backside?? Damn!!
She's hot, definitely kissable.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
suxxman:

U can say that again BRO. Her backside?? Damn!!
She's hot, definitely kissable.
bros,abeg find anoda lady crush on..laural dey there,she strong..I no fit dey follow anoda man drag woman..biko
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by OlaBa: 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
The kiss and the whole ray and felicity romance is actually a plot to make Oliver jealous and to advance Olicity. I bet he will regret his decision to let Felicity go when he realize that she has move on.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
OlaBa:
The kiss and the whole ray and felicity romance is actually a plot to make Oliver jealous and to advance Olicity. I bet he will regret his decision to let Felicity go when he realize that she has move on.
True! But I don't really see oli and smoak workn out tho..except a comic already has dat in place
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by OlaBa: 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
SuperMartins:
I mean her sleek,simple nature..but cos she doesn't av a bf,she can kiss all powerful men...women sure av a tin for powerful,rich men shaa

Felicity is also rich though, and since past two seasons, her life revolves around Oliver and arrow cave. It's time to get some game jare...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
SuperMartins:
bros,abeg find anoda lady crush on..laural dey there,she strong..I no fit dey follow anoda man drag woman..biko

Laurel?? U kidding me?? Lolzzzzzzzz. That thing.
#Felicity

#Baricity. Olicity my asss!!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by OlaBa: 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
SuperMartins:
True! But I don't really see oli and smoak workn out tho..except a comic already has dat in place

The producers have proved that they will do what works for the show regardless of comics. If Oliver and Felicity actually work and people accept it( majority already do), I'm sure the writer will make Olicity an endgame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.