Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:17 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (370132 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ovie56(m): 12:19am On Nov 15, 2013
I think now will be best time to say something abt this film........... Things I'll talk about are
1.....the genre of the film
2......season 1 vs season 2 so far
3.....romances
4........ Comic book effect

The genre of the film

I did some research on the film cuz online guys are always talking lauriver, ollicity sara/oliver romance e.t.c but i wasn't surprised that the film is is listed as ADVENTURE ACTION AND DRAMA...... there's nothing like romance (more to come on that)

Season 1 vs season 2
Like all the series the big deal is to start well entice people to the show then make them stay......... I love thus film right from episode one..... Seeing oliver back in a family (prodigal son) returns..an angry ex girlfriend shutting down the news in front of many people... I said wow what a nice drama.........action scene follows and it was awesome the rest of the season was as well awesome especially introduction of felicity wow very cute beautiful and amazing lady (high school girl).... But looking at the season two so far there has been absolute no character development.. It doesn't cut it as season one first six episode did...

Romance
You guys are forgetting something important which is our hero (oliver) is a cheater.. Once a cheater always a cheater... I. Love the way he was using all of them for sex.. He has been involved with
1..sara
2 helena (d huntress)
3 mckeana hall
4 shado
5 laurel
6 isabella........ All in just one and half season wow......... Next should be felicity.... The girl actually dresses like my baby sister..... you guys claim you see chemistry you will soon see physics... lol..... makes me remember a friend of mine whenever he sees a lady with me more than once he believe something can be worked out.... Oliver can't be faithful to a lady felicity can't change that.. making out with felicity won't look good on screen........ like this post if you want me to continue..... I still will talk about the good aspect of felicity romance laurel Sara comic effect and many things.... so I want to know if y'all is feeling me [color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 15, 2013
Ovie56: The girl actually dresses like my baby sister.....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nomski0: Will it kill you to communicate in English? angry

You're abusing emoticonsangry

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by VillageBoi(m): 1:02am On Nov 15, 2013
AdannayaBella: The makeup artist who successfully made Slade's face looked like a decomposing matter should be handed an award. I couldn't even watch his scene with a straight face, the nastiness was too much.
Hmmmm, I have to scratch head for that one because there is a big difference between a decomposing look and a burnt look.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by VillageBoi(m): 1:04am On Nov 15, 2013
Kslib:
Hmmn, I never said there wasnt any attraction bw Ollie and Feli, all i said was it wont work cos its too technical or my liking.
Oh, so show makers have to make things specifically for YOUR liking? Sorry but that argument makes zero sense!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 15, 2013
VillageBoi:
Hmmmm, I have to scratch head for that one because there is a big difference between a decomposing look and a burnt look.
I know the difference and based on what I saw in that scene, I go with the former. I really don't care about the technicality, all I know is that his skin looked rotten.

In any case, decomposing is still correct in the sense that his skin is disintegrating.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 1:20am On Nov 15, 2013
VillageBoi:
Oh, so show makers have to make things specifically for YOUR liking? Sorry but that argument makes zero sense!
Geeez!! Did you even get my point atall? The fact that its not my film doesnt mean i must like everything in it nah? Its a no brainer!!

I believe its quite normal for viewers to like and not to like some things in a movie.. So what is your point? undecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by VillageBoi(m): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2013
AdannayaBella:
I really don't care about the technicality.
That answers the questions. Hopefully you're not working in make-up... we wouldn't want to see a stab wound when the person was slashed just because they are both knife injuries (just saying 'general' make-up doesn't cut it, it's 'exact' specifics that's makes it look real). Just saying because we know how odd some things can look in 'Nollywood'.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 21, 2013
Y'all noticed how Oliver shot at Mr. Vertigo not once or twice but THREE times all for the sake of FELICITY?? I know the haters did. grin grin

Now, Malcolm Merlyn is alive and Thea is his daughter. Holy crap, I was completely blindsided by that one. shocked shocked. Total WTF ending right there. undecided shocked
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 21, 2013
AdannayaBella: Y'all noticed how Oliver shot at Mr. Vertigo not once or twice but THREE times all for the sake of FELICITY?? I know the haters did. grin grin

Now, Malcolm Merlyn is alive and Thea is his daughter. Holy crap, I was completely blindsided by that one. shocked shocked. Total WTF ending right there. undecided shocked
I knew that guy would still be alive...... My favourite character in d series is back grin cheesy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chygoz3(m): 7:38am On Nov 21, 2013
Malcom alive I totally didn't see that one coming. I however knew that someone had to be behind Moira's acquittal. There was no way she was gonna get acquitted after the testimonies heard without outside help.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 8:08am On Nov 21, 2013
Morning Arrowrites! This show keeps getting better.cheesycheesy.

Just when you think they've reached a peak- bam! They shock you.

Ollie killed for Felicity= awwwcheesycheesy

And men, that count is just mad! I'm more than happy he's dead. The guy's nuts.undecided

Black hood is back, I always suspected he didnt die, but Thea's not a Queen, she's a Merlin. And once she was having a massive crush on Tommy(RIP). grin grin. Thank God he blew her off.undecided

The injustice in Starling city is too much! See as Malcom bribe every member of the jury.shockedshocked. Kai!

Anyhow, next episode. I cant wait to see if Moira will go back to being Malcom's puppet.

Did anyone think Thea's boxing scene was kinda silly.undecided

Kslib, where thou art?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
Nomski0: Morning Arrowrites! This show keeps getting better.cheesycheesy.

And men, that count is just mad! I'm more than happy he's dead. The guy's nuts.undecided

Black hood is back, I always suspected he didnt die, but Thea's not a Queen, she's a Merlin. And once she was having a massive crush on Tommy(RIP). grin grin. Thank God he blew her off.undecided

The injustice in Starling city is too much! See as Malcom bribe every member of the jury.shockedshocked. Kai!

Anyhow, next episode. I cant wait to see if Moira will go back to being Malcom's puppet.

Kslib, where thou art?
How about every scene with Thea being completely silly? That girl's acting drives me crazy. All I need is for her to open her mouth and talk like a goddamn human being. I don't know why that is so hard for her.

But yeah, that boxing scene was just to kill time I suppose because it was such a shitty scene.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
AdannayaBella:
How about every scene with Thea being completely silly? That girl's acting drives me crazy. All I need is for her to open her mouth and talk like a goddamn human being. I don't know why that is so hard for her.

But yeah, that boxing scene was just to kill time I suppose because it was such a shitty scene.
The bolded just made you my best friend on this thread! cheesy. I thought I was the only one who had trouble with her speaking.grin grin

To separate teeth so words can come out audibly is work for the girl. undecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
Felicity don get feelings

Yuck!!!!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by VillageBoi(m): 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
Good episode, totally didn't see that coming... Bring it on!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2013
Nomski0: Morning Arrowrites! This show keeps getting better.cheesycheesy.

Kslib, where thou art?
Hmmmn!! I havent watched the latest episode, will do that later!! As for the spoilers, thanks!! wink

See her mouth like 'awwwww ,oliver killed for felicity'. Erm madam,oliver would have also done the-same for diggles.. Oh lest i forget, oliver even went to russia for Diggles-- Me thinks Ollie is gay!! grin

Morning to you guys!!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
Kslib:
Hmmmn!! I havent watched the latest episode, will do that later!! As for the spoilers, thanks!! wink

See her mouth like 'awwwww ,oliver killed for felicity'. Erm madam,oliver would have also done the-same for diggles.. Oh lest i forget, oliver even went to russia for Diggles-- Me thinks Ollie is gay!! grin

Morning to you guys!!

grin grin.grin
and Diggles wasn't all over him like felicity. He's playing hard to get for Oliver grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
joeydozzy:

grin grin.grin
and Diggles wasn't all over him like felicity. He's playing hard to get for Oliver grin
lmfao!!

Gbam!! I have been seeing some vibes and love tension between him and Oliver of late but i just felt maybe i was just seeing things not until you just confirmed it.. grin

I think Diggles also feel the-same way about Oliver but he is scared of expressing his feelings..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
Kslib:
lmfao!!

Gbam!! I have been seeing some vibes and love tension between him and Oliver of late but i just felt maybe i was just seeing things not until you just confirmed it.. grin

I think Diggles also feel the-same way about Oliver but he is scared of expressing his feelings..

Yes ooooo. The New shipment has landed

#Team Oliggles grin grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
joeydozzy:

Yes ooooo. The New shipment has landed

#Team Oliggles grin grin
cheesy..

Wooow!!! Goddamn, Joe, have i ever told you that you're a genius?

Oliggles, sounds so freaking cool!!

##Team Oliggles it is### grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chygoz3(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
Kslib and Joeydozzy, I don't know what to tell both of you.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
Oliggles? That sounds like a disease. undecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
AdannayaBella: Oliggles? That sounds like a disease. undecided

Olicity? sounds like a strip club undecided

#TeamOliggles cool
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
joeydozzy:

#TeamOliggles cool
You have to admit that a strip club isn't half as bad as a disease. Just saying. grin grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kslib(m): 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
joeydozzy:

#TeamOliggles cool
looool!! A strip club with Nerd strippers in glasses..

##Team Oliggles## smiley
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
^^^^ *chop knuckle, nwanne*

AdannayaBella:
You have to admit that a strip club isn't half as bad as a disease. Just saying. grin grin

Both have the disease. The LOVE disease and they don't wanna be cured tongue

Oliggliosis cheesy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ovie56(m): 12:26am On Nov 23, 2013
Ollicity people... Sorry oooo seems u r loosing
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 6:39am On Nov 23, 2013
OLIGGLES shockedshockedshockedshocked

gringringringrin

When did playboy Oliver Queen suddenly turn gay? He's straight as 6o'clock tongue tongue

Oliggles is even better than Lauriver.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2013
Ovie56: Ollicity people... Sorry oooo seems u r loosing

We will eventually win
I'll make the Arrow family aware by getting people to sign petitions for Oliggles to happen

Even before we threaten a boycott, the first kiss is gonna happen grin

They're in love lipsrsealed
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ovie56(m): 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
Rallying

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
So Barry is going to be a new love interest for Felicity. cheesy. I like that. Maybe Ollie would get jealous and re-evaluate keeping his IT girl in the friendzonegrin

The Pepper to his Tony Stark
The Jane to his Tarzan
The Maid Marian to his Robin Hood. grin grin grin.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ovie56(m): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ollicity people i pity you guys.... Nothing like ollicity from the beginning......
Remember its always the girl
Its always laurel.... Lol...
Barry is felicity love interest

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.