Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,369 members, 7,800,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (373137 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 11:30pm On May 24, 2017
Posman:

that whole scene cld have lasted secs knowing they are speedsters. and where exactly or how fast can she run compared to a speedster? before she takes 2steps, she's caught
at least she shifting from there.. even if its a step might have changed everything ... there's no harm in trying
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MJBOLT: 12:05am On May 25, 2017
If the flash was bet9ja, I would have 30 billion in my account grin

Gmajor:
it's so annoying that the flash in now very predictable.
most people predictable correctly the identity of Savitar long before it was revealed in the show. same with the Iris /HR switch.
this is getting annoying.
I just hope season 4 will start with a time jump. I don't want to see Wally as the flash, he is really annoying.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 7:22am On May 25, 2017
arrow season 5 finale is hands down the best finale on tv

Prometheus is the best villain on tv right now. Prometheus won at the end
I had fun watching deathstroke wasting talia's minions
MALCOLM merlyn is dead. Thanks to John Barrowman for being the Dark Archer for 5years especially in your first year. We will miss you.

Major cliffhanger for next season. DID oliver friends make it off the island before it exploded?

The conversation between Nyssa, Deathstroke and cpt boomerang felt like a spartacus reunion.wink

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 7:53am On May 25, 2017
CzarRex:

MALCOLM merlyn is dead. Thanks to John Barrowman for being the Dark Archer for 5years especially in your first year. We will miss you.

Major cliffhanger for next season. DID oliver friends make it off the island before it exploded?

The conversation between Nyssa, Deathstroke and cpt boomerang felt like a spartacus reunion.wink
God, where the F is my laptop? Am missing alot. Read it on the net, can't wait to see it. I hope merlyn aint dead yet. I love the character and John Barrowman does too.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 8:16am On May 25, 2017
TroubleDude:
no no no no no ... when Barry was trying to trap savitar with dah machine... he was running. ... that was iris chance to run away....

final episode is out

It's Savitar, you think he wouldn't catch her?

It's pointless running from Usain Bolt let alone a speedster not to talk of a super speedster

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 8:16am On May 25, 2017
Posman:

that whole scene cld have lasted secs knowing they are speedsters. and where exactly or how fast can she run compared to a speedster? before she takes 2steps, she's caught

Exactly
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:00am On May 25, 2017
CzarRex:

lol....#WeArePrometheus is forever the best....tho we committed suicide... we still won......

about that island.....we all know deyll make it.....drez no season 6 without them laa...but something will sha n happen to one of them.....

so Felicity and oliver want to resume the act of collabo....

chai
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by slinkman(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2017
barackodam:

It's pointless running from Usain Bolt let alone a speedster not to talk of a super speedster
nothing makes Savitar so super after all, your point is right by the way, but savitar just proved to even be weaker than Barry Allen
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:56am On May 25, 2017
slinkman:
nothing makes Savitar so super after all, your point is right by the way, but savitar just proved to even be weaker than Barry Allen

Probably it is the suit that helps. That suit is bad meen.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 1:47pm On May 25, 2017
barackodam:

I get your point now....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Norman4real(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2017
So the mighty Savitar is shot down by Iris like some common thug. Sometimes i wonder when these inconsistencies will ever stop. This is even worse than Quick silver's death in Avengers 2. I'm also tired of this business of villains revealing their evil plans to the heroes, it's so old fashioned. Then i don't see why they're so sad about Barry going to the speedforce, if Savitar, Wally and Jay Garrick all got out at some point, why not him?? And so Caitlin kills the Black flash just as simple as that hmmmmm... After him torturing the Reverse flash so much on Legends of tomorrow, who knew killing him would be such a joke.
I don't know what will happen to Barry in the Speed Force so lets wait for another season of "Guess the villain". I just hope it wont be another speedster coz that too has gotten real boring.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:55pm On May 25, 2017
Norman4real:
So the mighty Savitar is shot down by Iris like some common thug. Sometimes i wonder when these inconsistencies will ever stop. This is even worse than Quick silver's death in Avengers 2. I'm also tired of this business of villains revealing their evil plans to the heroes, it's so old fashioned. Then i don't see why they're so sad about Barry going to the speedforce, if Savitar, Wally and Jay Garrick all got out at some point, why not him?? And so Caitlin kills the Black flash just as simple as that hmmmmm... After him torturing the Reverse flash so much on Legends of tomorrow, who knew killing him would be such a joke.
I don't know what will happen to Barry in the Speed Force so lets wait for another season of "Guess the villain". I just hope it wont be another speedster coz that too has gotten real boring.

Na you know wetin u dey watch

Speedster don't like cold......wasn't it Cisco that made captain cold's gun?....incase Barry became a bad person....you don't know that cold is a great weakness for speedsters......oooh...keep watching something else

Speed force was breaking up bcus no one was in there....someone has to be there.....to keep it stable.....so it had to be Barry.....jay and wallie have served their sentences...

And about Quick silver's death.....he defended a poor boy from spray of bullets ultron fired.....and quick silver no fast reach flash....

Na una dey watch back of TV......
Dey fast forward anyhow when watching.....

Don't sit down,calm down and listen.....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 2:55pm On May 25, 2017
buh wait oo... how can iris shoot savitar that was running at such high speed.... its impossible... savitar for sure is faster than a bullet na
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2017
Minemrys:

God, where the F is my laptop? Am missing alot. Read it on the net, can't wait to see it. I hope merlyn aint dead yet. I love the character and John Barrowman does too.

Hehehehe....lol grin grin grin grin

I'm.not sure Malcolm merlyn is dead.....dah guy is something else.....

Come take laptop cheesy grin grin grin

#WeArePrometheus finally Won!!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2017
TroubleDude:
buh wait oo... how can iris shoot savitar that was running at such high speed.... its impossible... savitar for sure is faster than a bullet na

He ain't that fast....its his suit....the suit is crazy....and d bullet was straight bullet....savitar was running straight too
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 3:03pm On May 25, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

He ain't that fast....its his suit....the suit is crazy....and d bullet was straight bullet....savitar was running straight too
at least without his suit he's as fast as Barry... and Barry is faster than a bullet... whether straight or crooked
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by slinkman(m): 3:05pm On May 25, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Speedster don't like cold......wasn't it Cisco that made captain cold's gun?....incase Barry became a bad person....you don't know that cold is a great weakness for speedsters......oooh...keep watching something else

Speed force was breaking up bcus no one was in there....someone has to be there.....to keep it stable.....so it had to be Barry.....jay and wallie have served their sentences...

And about Quick silver's death.....he defended a poor boy from spray of bullets ultron fired.....and quick silver no fast reach flash....

forget that nonsense, don't you think if black flash would be killed so easily by cold, reverse flash would have done that a long long time ago? When killer frost was serving zoom, didn't she try the cold thing on him and still failed, having herself killed by Zoom? Earth 2.. just accept that the plot was whack and rushed .. killing Savitar with just a bullet? Having him beaten helpless , that's a whack story right there. Also what was the plan Savitar had for Jesse? I guess they forgot that .
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:05pm On May 25, 2017
TroubleDude:
at least without his suit he's as fast as Barry... and Barry is faster than a bullet... whether straight or crooked

He was building up momentum....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:08pm On May 25, 2017
slinkman:
forget that nonsense, don't you think if black flash would be killed so easily by cold, reverse flash would have done that a long long time ago? When killer frost was serving zoom, didn't she try the cold thing on him and still failed, having herself killed by Zoom? Earth 2.. just accept that the plot was whack and rushed .. killing Savitar with just a bullet? Having him beaten helpless , that's a whack story right there. Also what was the plan Savitar had for Jesse? I guess they forgot that .

This season 3 has its faults....a lot...I know.....but things change.......this killer frost is different.....

Lol...there's season 4 laa.....who.knows what's in store...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2017
This flash season......

Was bleeped....but them still try......

How rating come take high....

IMDb users

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 3:12pm On May 25, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

nah bro... I just watched it again ... he had already lifted his hands to strike Barry before he was shot
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 3:12pm On May 25, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

nah bro... I just watched it again ... he had already lifted his hand to strike Barry before he was shot
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:14pm On May 25, 2017
TroubleDude:
nah bro... I just watched it again ... he had already lifted his hand to strike Barry before he was shot

See.....iono what happened to Greg berlanti

Or all the co-heads of flash........they tried...but the faults were too much....

BTW....is this how the comic is...do u know??...just asking??
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 3:15pm On May 25, 2017
Arrow's season 5 is so dope that IGN rated it 10/10.perfect score!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 3:17pm On May 25, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

yes... about that quick silver... in x men he was able to get everyone out from the blast... but in avengers... he couldn't move just two people from a jet bullet.. he had to have himself killed... I asked the same question... someone told me that the xmen quicksilver and the avengers quicksilver are different pple and that xmen quicksilver is the fastest of them all... can someone confirm this? how true is it?

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 3:19pm On May 25, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

See.....iono what happened to Greg berlanti

Or all the co-heads of flash........they tried...but the faults were too much....

BTW....is this how the comic is...do u know??...just asking??
I dunno... I've never seen the comics... buh someone told me the comics are way better.... dyu HV a link I can download comics?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2017
TroubleDude:
yes... about that quick silver... in x men he was able to get everyone out from the blast... but in avengers... he couldn't move just two people from a jet bullet.. he had to have himself killed... I asked the same question... someone told me that the xmen quicksilver and the avengers quicksilver are different pple and that xmen quicksilver is the fastest of them all... can someone confirm this? how true is it?

I think its true......xmen's quicksilver should be faster....

Ehen...how did Apocalypse catch him...??

Xmen's quicksilver....

Have u watched it??

Someone spinning caught someone running ......
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2017
TroubleDude:
I dunno... I've never seen the comics... buh someone told me the comics are way better.... dyu HV a link I can download comics?

No bro.........when I'll download comic is when flash has really lost it.....

Na to search for the sites b koko
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Norman4real(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

U didn't get my point. They made it seem like The black flash was so deadly but if all along it was a matter of freezing him then why didn't Eobard take care of it, he was a very smart guy but instead he goes through a complicated plot of rewriting his destiny just to escape the black flash.
And in any case, Barry has been hit by Killer frost and Captain cold so many times but he never freezes completely with only one hit. Thats why i tell you that this show is soooooo inconsistent.

And then about those inconsistencies... If Savitar was moving at full speed attacking barry from the back how did Iris manage to aim at him and shoot him down and even if she did see him, the speed at which the speedsters move is too fast to be struck by bullets, that's the most pathetic way to kill guys that move at the speed of light.

Very pathetic season finale.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 3:27pm On May 25, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

I think its true......xmen's quicksilver should be faster....

Ehen...how did Apocalypse catch him...??

Xmen's quicksilver....

Have u watched it??

grin... I can't really remember if its Apocalypse I've watched sef....

this sentence funny oo. .. grin grin Someone spinning caught someone running ......
grin...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 3:28pm On May 25, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

I did.. and the file is large... 274 mb
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 3:30pm On May 25, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

I did.. and the file is large... 274 mb

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.