Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (373797 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:30pm On May 25, 2017
Norman4real:
U didn't get my point. They made it seem like The black flash was so deadly but if all along it was a matter of freezing him then why didn't Eobard take care of it, he was a very smart guy but instead he goes through a complicated plot of rewriting his destiny just to escape the black flash.
And in any case, Barry has been hit by Killer frost and Captain cold so many times but he never freezes completely with only one hit. Thats why i tell you that this show is soooooo inconsistent.

And then about those inconsistencies... If Savitar was moving at full speed attacking barry from the back how did Iris manage to aim at him and shoot him down and even if she did see him, the speed at which the speedsters move is too fast to be struck by bullets, that's the most pathetic way to kill guys that move at the speed of light.

Very pathetic season finale.

WO...I agree with you bro....sorry for the vexed reply...flash just weak me.....

Season 1....fantastic
Season 2....awesome!!
Season 3.....??the fvck?

I just pray season 4 would be better....

And yeah.....very whack finale grin grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:31pm On May 25, 2017
TroubleDude:
grin...

Lol........ask those who've watched it la cheesy cheesy grin

Quicksilver punched him...he was spinning.... And he caught quicksilver??

Go watch am.oh.....

XMen:Apocalypse
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 3:33pm On May 25, 2017
I think the quicksilver in xmen is faster than Barry... Barry can hardly outrun a blast... bit quicksilver of xmen did it with so much ease ...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:33pm On May 25, 2017
TroubleDude:
I did.. and the file is large... 274 mb

Jesu grin grin grin grin

From......site please......

Glo to the rescue grin grin grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 3:33pm On May 25, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Lol........ask those who've watched it la cheesy cheesy grin
Quicksilver punched him...he was spinning.... And he caught quicksilver??

Go watch am.oh.....

XMen:Apocalypse
I think I've got to download it again
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:34pm On May 25, 2017
TroubleDude:
I think the quicksilver in xmen is faster than Barry... Barry can hardly outrun a blast... bit quicksilver of xmen did it with so much ease ...

Lol....this season of flash dey make u vex sha....

Barry is faster laaa grin grin grin grin grin

Barry na fastest man alive.....to be grin grin grin grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 3:35pm On May 25, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Jesu grin grin grin grin

From......site please......

Glo to the rescue grin grin grin
Hahahahahahaha... .. lemme check again
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:40pm On May 25, 2017
TroubleDude:
Hahahahahahaha... .. lemme check again

Lol...okay oh....waiting patiently for you nd the great Buharifyer grin grin grin grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TroubleDude: 3:41pm On May 25, 2017
Norman4real:
U didn't get my point. They made it seem like The black flash was so deadly but if all along it was a matter of freezing him then why didn't Eobard take care of it, he was a very smart guy but instead he goes through a complicated plot of rewriting his destiny just to escape the black flash.
And in any case, Barry has been hit by Killer frost and Captain cold so many times but he never freezes completely with only one hit. Thats why i tell you that this show is soooooo inconsistent.

And then about those inconsistencies... If Savitar was moving at full speed attacking barry from the back how did Iris manage to aim at him and shoot him down and even if she did see him, the speed at which the speedsters move is too fast to be struck by bullets, that's the most pathetic way to kill guys that move at the speed of light.

.... exactly.. there's no way iris could HV shot savitar .. personally I think the movie directors were tired of this season so they just had to end savitar one way or the other
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Norman4real(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2017
TroubleDude:
.... exactly.. there's no way iris could HV shot savitar .. personally I think the movie directors were tired of this season so they just had to end savitar one way or the other
And since he had updated his memories you'd think he would know that Iris would be behind him ready to shoot. This whole time travel thing was so confusing that the writers themselves got lost in it.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 5:28pm On May 25, 2017
Hey guys check out my video please!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmdPX-zlJfg
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by alaricsaltzman: 6:58pm On May 25, 2017
Arrow's season finale is far better than flash's
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 7:19pm On May 25, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Hehehehe....lol grin grin grin grin

I'm.not sure Malcolm merlyn is dead.....dah guy is something else.....

Come take laptop cheesy grin grin grin

#WeArePrometheus finally Won!!
lol. Merlyn's dead. The actor said it, and he said he aint c0ming for seas0n 6. Seas0n 6 the last seas0n of arrow. Black lightning would take its place.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Posman(m): 7:40pm On May 25, 2017
Arrow ends on a cliffhanger
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Norman4real(m): 8:46pm On May 25, 2017
alaricsaltzman:
Arrow's season finale is far better than flash's
I'm sure even supergirl had a better finale.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 9:20pm On May 25, 2017
Arrow's finale was spectacular! The cliffhanger with Chase shooting himself and detonating the bombs busted my brain! Chai! I no watch flash again
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 10:41pm On May 25, 2017
Flash finale was actually good...only that Caitlin freezing Black Flash to death thingy and Iris shooting Savitar dead were messed up...I was like "wait, what?"

In the end, it's a good enough wrap to a subpar season...

Season 4's main villain won't be a speedster tho...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by IAmPhiL(m): 11:07pm On May 25, 2017
can someone give a good reason why wally will still have speed next season even after savitar is dead. Recall that he lost his speed when team flash did that brain thingy to Barry that affected savitar.

next season villain should be DeVoe...thinker man, abracadabra and savitar mentioned him
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 11:16pm On May 25, 2017
IAmPhiL:
can someone give a good reason why wally will still have speed next season even after savitar is dead. Recall that he lost his speed when team flash did that brain thingy to Barry that affected savitar.

next season villain should be DeVoe...thinker man, abracadabra and savitar mentioned him
savitar created wally west before he died...time loop and shii

Wally is protected by the speedforce...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 11:22pm On May 25, 2017
IAmPhiL:

i never thought of that. Thats a plothole. Savitar was erased cos he wasn't created. Wally should've lost his speed. And the guy who said wally is being protected by the speed force, he aint travelling in it, guys. And he wasn't in the force b4 savitar was erased. Wally aint a speedster to begin with. He is like that trajectory bitch fr0m last seas0n.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by IAmPhiL(m): 11:36pm On May 25, 2017
Phi001:
savitar created wally west before he died...time loop and shii

Wally is protected by the speedforce...
not a good reason
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 12:23am On May 26, 2017
Minemrys:

i never thought of that. Thats a plothole. Savitar was erased cos he wasn't created. Wally should've lost his speed. And the guy who said wally is being protected by the speed force, he aint travelling in it, guys. And he wasn't in the force b4 savitar was erased. Wally aint a speedster to begin with. He is like that trajectory bitch fr0m last seas0n.
Wally would've been a speedster with or without Savitar the same way Barry would have been a speedster with or without RF.
Protected by the speedforce the same way RF didn't die after Eddie killed himself...

Time paradox and all...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:00am On May 26, 2017
Norman4real:

I swear. u so on point bro. how can savitar who has same speed wit Barry without his suit still be killed by a gun. let's just help d writers and assume reality was already catching up wit him d more he uses his power, the more he has to remain in d timeline just like Barry in flash point. but killer frost just turning zoom into dust like that, that's a no no. why didn't she do same thing to Cisco. although speedsters has ice as weak point, if zoom has ran back, that would have been acceptable. but she just turn d guy to dust just like that... plus should black flash be invincible ayam not understanding agn
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:36am On May 26, 2017
IAmPhiL:

the flash writers are confused my brother. personally, I believe Harrison well of earth one should have still been alive in this time line. OK agreed he died, but about wally still a speedstar all this pple saying is protected by d speed force are confused and watch back of TV.

here wat they mean by someone protected by d speed force.....

The reason why eobard still killed Barry's mum is because, he already made that time jump when he was existing. since he made the time jump. the time being which he did that is somewhat recorded in the speed force. so whether he get erased at any point in time in history. that self of him which did d time jump still kills Barry's mum wen Always kill her when the time comes or wen d record is played he was there once, so he will b there agn. this implies that the speed force is a stream of time, and any effect in it through time travel will always take place. so eobard was just in the stream of time waiting for d time for Barry's mum to die then d speed force kinda ejects him, he kills her and goes back to nowhere but d speed force.

wally wasn't in d speed force before he got powers. so he wasn't protected by d speed force in anyway. Finally the reason I think wally still have his speed is although savitar was never created, the process at which he gave wally the speed was permanent in this timeline. the cocoon thingy he was trapped in. he was trapped in anyways and went through d process and became a speedster. remember this event is still intact after savitar was erased from existence.

Now, Why did he lost his powers when savitar lost his memory, well, at that point, Barry memory was gone. savitar appears like a dummy he doesn't even know wat d speed force is nor a for apple. but wait o he could speak English and knows he forgot something... my theory. I think Barry memory is psyched wit d speed force. so if.Barry doesn't remember anything, all this while savitar shouldn't have existed at that point in time. because Barry doesn't get to fight any savitar, or even bother creating one. meaning d timeline was altered by Barry's loss of memory. think about it. if.Barry had lost him memory for.all those time. savitar too, savitar forget his purpose, he doesn't try to.create himself, Barry also.forgets he doesn't try and prevent d death of d love of his life so, Barry shouldn't have had d need to create a time remnant that becomes savitar and in return our dear Wally wouldn't be a speedster. cos savitar will Neva b created. but....... Why was savitar still alive while he lost his memory? I have the answer jhor...... This is because..... because..... becauuuuuuseeeeeeeeeeee......

The time paradox has not caught up with savitar, and so he exists. so if Barry had been left without a memory, we will either have a zombie savitar running around or he get wiped from existence in hours..... I hope I was able to.make. sense here....

my hand o
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:37am On May 26, 2017
Phi001:

Wally would've been a speedster with or without Savitar the same way Barry would have been a speedster with or without RF.
Protected by the speedforce the same way RF didn't die after Eddie killed himself...

Time paradox and all...

hmmm. How would Barry have been a speedster without RF? And how was RF alive after Eddie dies?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by obonujoker(m): 2:55am On May 26, 2017
Rawbish... the flash finale was stupid though.... grin... As for Iris killing Savitar with a bullet, it might be possible, for those who have watched, the animation "flash point paradox", the elder batman actually shot the reverse flash and killed him...

And please,DC, don't think of bring batman to series, ahbeg una..... grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by RinzyReviews: 6:53am On May 26, 2017
Kindly read my review of The Flash season finale - https://rinzyreviews./2017/05/26/tv-recap-the-flash-s03-e23-finale/
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by RinzyReviews: 6:54am On May 26, 2017
Kindly read my review of Arrow's season finale - https://rinzyreviews./2017/05/26/tv-review-arrow-s05-e23-finale/
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:07am On May 26, 2017
Minemrys:

lol. Merlyn's dead. The actor said it, and he said he aint c0ming for seas0n 6. Seas0n 6 the last seas0n of arrow. Black lightning would take its place.

lol.....I laugh in Greek...he's tried tho.....

who's black lightning gan??
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 8:10am On May 26, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol.....I laugh in Greek...he's tried tho.....
who's black lightning gan??
a new show c0ming to the cw.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:20am On May 26, 2017
Minemrys:

a new show c0ming to the cw.

dah ll be this fall na...

same with valor and dynasty...

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.